The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Haha, I don't choose those with exceptionally beautiful profile pic. I doubt there will be FF for those pretty ones
those pretty one are all commodity traders. after a while, they will start asking you to buy shares and commodity. And they are not in Singapore, as claimed.

everything they told me to invest, i told them i am a hawker, or some selling tissues uncle.
Old 27-07-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!

Salute bro, 来者不拒,大小通吃,不挑食

No wonder you found success

You are my new idol
Old 27-07-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Hmmm in responseto the y, so I told her, you asked me to find out for you to know mah. Message sent, wait in anticipation, wat would be her answer. Next come a blushing smiley, with which I replied, "coming up now sweetie"

Shutdown my laptop, took my stuff and headed off to the lift and depressed the up button. Lift came, went in, pressed her floor number. Reached her floor, door opened, interesting, seems to have her perfume which I smelled earlier on lingering in the air. Exited the lift, where she boo-ed me playfully. Did gave me a scare, never expected that.

She seems thrilled to be able to see me jump abit, and was giggling so happily away. I commented, "walau, so bad u... What if it's someone else coincidentally coming up". She say that this time of the night, surely no one come up de. On hearing that, hehe I felt assured too. Without thinking, I stetched my hand over and wrapped around her waist. She did not reject and let me hug her waist. Her perfume smelt so sweet and arousing. Still in the open, prefer not to go too extreme, smell her neck abit and blew into her ear, she shivered abit. Well, this means her ear is her senstive area as well...
Old 27-07-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Whispered into her ear, 我要看看。she certainly understand what I meant, and sang to the rythm of 请跟我来.

Oldies song. But this certainly means, there will be some fun coming. Office place sexcitment...

Lunch break over for me, continue tonight when finish work of the sexperience which is pretty mind blowing.
Old 27-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here with popcorn ….

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Hmmm in responseto the y, so I told her, you asked me to find out for you to know mah. Message sent, wait in anticipation, wat would be her answer. Next come a blushing smiley, with which I replied, "coming up now sweetie"

Shutdown my laptop, took my stuff and headed off to the lift and depressed the up button. Lift came, went in, pressed her floor number. Reached her floor, door opened, interesting, seems to have her perfume which I smelled earlier on lingering in the air. Exited the lift, where she boo-ed me playfully. Did gave me a scare, never expected that.

She seems thrilled to be able to see me jump abit, and was giggling so happily away. I commented, "walau, so bad u... What if it's someone else coincidentally coming up". She say that this time of the night, surely no one come up de. On hearing that, hehe I felt assured too. Without thinking, I stetched my hand over and wrapped around her waist. She did not reject and let me hug her waist. Her perfume smelt so sweet and arousing. Still in the open, prefer not to go too extreme, smell her neck abit and blew into her ear, she shivered abit. Well, this means her ear is her senstive area as well...
Old 27-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Led by her singing of 请跟我来, I let go of her waist and she took over leading me by my hand. Thoughts flew, hmmm, go in her office will kanna cctv man. Following her lead she took a left turn instead of going into her office where I saw a wet pantry ahead, lights auto turned on due to motion detection. Another left turn was made, and I saw toilets. Exact same layout like my office floor.

She led me along and turned into the handicap toilet. Once inside, there's no need for further instruction, I locked the door behind me. Once locked, I turned towards her, hands went round her waist again but this time exerted force and pulled her towards myself, and this time, both hand hugged round her. Can feel her breast pushing against my body, and enjoyed the monent totally. She being shorter than me, I looked down towards her, lifted her chin and pressed my lips against hers. Naturally, the tongues start figting with a short moment of interlocking lips...

Hands started to run about, hers is a one piece dress, can't find any entry point to reach her sacred 2 mountains... While one hand trying to find entry point, the other hand already moved downwards hiking up her skirt from behind. Owww, she wore a short within. No immediate access...
Old 27-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it cumming
Old 28-07-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

She started to roam her hand too and begin to unbutton my shirt after she tucked out my shirt. Her hand finally gain access in, and started playing with my nipples, while her other hand already went down and unzipped my pant. 2IC down there already hardened, the unzipping finally gave it some breathing space and allow it to finally 出人头地. She tried to slide her hand in but small opening does not allow her so, she directly release my belt catch and pant final locking point, and my pant opened up fully for her hand to access.

While she's in her action, my hand already went into her short from behind and slowly feeling her from behind, and moved to the front. Can feel a big patch of 黑森林, but our position is not that comfortable.

She took charge, rotated our bodies and I became on the inside while she's nearer to the door. With this changed position, I know what she's planning. We paused and I turned around to bring down the lid of the toilet bowl, and proceed to sat down on it letting my pants slid down as well. She knelt down, pulled down my underwear and 2IC sprang up like a spring. Guess it has been long since she saw one...
Old 28-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
oboe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope to read more.
Old 28-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Solanke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story and camping for more.
Old 28-07-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Makitah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update
Old 29-07-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

While I am seated with her kneeling down in front facing 2IC, she does not need any invitation, she gripped 2Ic and started moving her grip up and down along the full shaft. I simply laid back closed my eyes to enjoy the moment of having someone else servicing 2IC. This went on around 3 minutes where she alternate between shaft playing and ball playing, the feeling is pretty enjoyable.

Suddenly, I felt suction on the balls. She had put her mouth into action while the stroking continues. But what further amazed me was, along the entire session, while I kept my eyes closed, she pushed my legs opened further apart, and pulled me towards the edge of the seat, the suction of ball went further down. She went into licking almost as if it is an ass rim just that the current location forbidded it to develop into a full rim. Nonetheless, she still licked as much as she can. It is still a heavenly feel.

This went on for another few minutes. Now, the toilet is almost filled with her perfume smell, either she put on alot since morning and it's a damm good perfume that held its smell, or she has this perfume in office. Next I know, her licking went on to the length of my shaft, alternating between shaft licking, and 2IC head licking, and her hand had moved downwards using her fingers to tickle the balls. Knew what is coming next, within a short moment, she performed her magic, my shaft disappeared into her mouth, great, she knows deep throating...
Old 30-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

She wrapped her hand around 2IC, sticked out her tongue and gave 2IC a lick on the tip. After a few slurp, she took it into her mouth. From top, can see her head moving up and down, and felt the warmth surrounding 2IC. She continues her sucking for the next few minutes, which felt like forever, was on the verge of cuming and gave her a hint by gripping her hand to signal her, but she just ignored it and instead picked up her speed.

This sped up my release, my full load shot into her mouth, and she continue sucking on it till load is fully released. The next sight was so sexy, she removed her mouth, opened and showed me my load in her mouth, reminds me of those JAV... She closed her mouth, and when she opened it again, it's empty. She playfully commented, magic... Now u see it, now you don't.

She stood up, and sat on me. I hugged round her waist, and laid my head on her enjoying her perfume. Whispered into her ear, thank you and she returned with a thank you as well. While continuing hugging, I teased her, next time my turn to pleasure you and she nodded. Rest up awhile, she got up, and say let's go, afterwhich I also stood up, and pulled up my pants. Together, we exited the toilet, and this marks the end of our first sexperience.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

After the fun night or rather seems to be I was the only one released Nd sextusfied, we maintained contact. After that night, all boundaries had been removed. We knew how far we can go. We actually talked about our sexual fantasy... The dark side of us. The toilet was a first for her doing such a deed outside a room. She had made love with other guys before as well from chat. But she mentioned that this is also one of her fantasy fulfilled, office sex to a certain extent. We went on further and discuss on what is our next fantasy to be fulfilled... Following few days, whenever I bought morning coffee, and knowing she is a fellow coffee drinker, I would buy her a cup from the cafe below our office as well apart from our regular "coincidental" meet up at our 吞云吐雾 corner.

Interestingly, occassionally I do see her with another female colleague who was new to her company, who is also meaty but not as petite as her. We smoked together few times where she say we knew each other.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1