The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

The next day we decided to bring down the bottles if liquor w did not finish and just drink on the beach. As we were starting anja and her group passed us by!! Wohoooooo so we invited thier group to join us giys and gals. Started doing shots and nxt thing i know me and anja were now sitting beside each other... We continued to drink and talk. Me was controlling my alcohol intake hehehehe one of anja's friend a big german dude keeps teasing anja as we were getting closer. Asked her if she wants to go for a dip and she said yes walked hand in hand to the beach and slowly walked to the deeper parts. She also slipped while walking and i caught her and accidentally felt her firm firm tits! My cock woke up from the sensation we just fooled around with me carrying her around til we ended up hugging each other face to face. Tot to myself fuck it and went in for a kiss. She did not avoid and we kissed for a while (public lah shy) think she felt my hardness inside my board shorts as she smiled naughtily and says someone's happy. I answered back i could say the same to u as her nipples were now hard.
Old 15-08-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
OwlBrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue!!!
Old 16-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
assperiment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlBrain View Post
Please continue!!!
Second that
Old 18-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

She smiled cheekily. When went out of the water to rejoin our friends. Poured her a few more shots and whispered to her need to get something in my room wanna come? So we stood up and excused ourselves saying some lame BS (everybody knows what’s gonna happen mah) Big guy was even hooting YOU CAN DOOOOO IT MAN!!!! Hahahahahahaha. Went up my room and I said wanna wash up as I have sand all over my butt crack! Went in the shower and washed up while i was soaping she came in NAKED!!!! I swear to GOD her body was fucking ridiculous. Nice firm B+ small light pink nipples no fucking fats and ABS!!!!! Hairless smooth pussy and an ass you can bounce a coin on!! My cock was suddenly at attention....... I helped her soap up all the while going round and round on her tits and later her ass. Was rubbing my now hard cock on her ass crack hehehehehe we frenched greedily while my hands were all over her...... she was rubbing my cock but no shower bj hehehehe dried up and proceeded to the bed I sat down while she stood up in front of me and I removed her towel to really admire youth.........
Old 19-08-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Youth. Man this is what a 21 yrs old body is supposed to look!!! Proceeded to lick and suck her nipples greedily while one hands starts rubbing her hairless pussy. She knelt down and proceeded to give me a slow sensual bbbj me just sat back and enjoyed the sensation. After a while think cannot tahan already asked her to stop and laid her down and proceeded to eat her out licking and sucking her clit while slowly fingering her wet and tight pussy. Was below for quite abit til she spasmed and came frenched her with her juices still on my lips hehehehe asked her to give my cock a little love so sat in front of her and mouth fucked her. Hard and wet again I proceeded to open her legs rub my cock and gently slide in my angry bird. FUCK she was really tight. Started going in and out pumping in and out slowly while we French gradually increase my speed pulling out my cock more and more and plunging it back in.......Kneeled down placed a pillow on her butt and opened her legs to fuck her to appreciate the sight of your cock going in and out of this pussy really cannot tahan it just came! Pulled out and came on her belly some cum even reached her chin hehehehehe. SHIT was sooooooooooo horny couldn’t control myself hehehehehe took some tissues from the bedside and cleaned up my cum. We both went to clean up abit.
Old 20-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Godin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking steamy!!!! More please
Old 20-08-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for sharing your adventures,ts.Look forward to more.
Old 21-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for next update .
Old 22-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

After shower me still fucking horny (not happy came too fast hehehehe) luckily my boy was in a cooperative mood! Not fucking around on the earlier parts of the trip had it's benefits. So after shower while she was drying up i went behind her and started kissing her neck and nibbling her ears while squeezing her boobs in front of the mirror. Started frenching and lo and behold cock already 80% up. She grabbed my semi erect cock and led me back to bed and started sucking and licking my cock. I asked her to climb on top of me so we can 69. Proceeded to lick her pussy and clit while she bbj me. Once she was good and ready and i was rock hard she sat on me and started rocking slowly and steadily going in and out picking up speed while i was rubbing her clit she was going faster and faster and my balls were already wet from her juices. After cumming she slumped down breathing heavily. Let her cool down while we start frenching again and i was sucking her hard nipples. I stood up and Positioned her at the edge/corner of the bed opened her legs and slowly plunged my cock in her sweet pussy pumped her slow at first and hard and fast all the while admiring my cock going in and out. Changed position and did her sideways while playing w her clit she came again!!! Changed to reverse cowgirl and after 20 mins fucking felt the end cumming. Asked her to switch to doggy and just plunged it balls deep in ou in out piak piak piak piak. She was moaning and told ne I want you to cum inside me!!!! Mai tui liao asked her to lie down raise her ass pushing back will i doggied her deep til everything came out pumped til the last drop!!!! Getting hard now just thinking about it. Pulled out and my cum wasn't cumming out hehehehe think came too deep hahaha so we showered again changed and re joined our friends.
Old 22-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
Neuer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 23-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Thank you for all your support
Old 25-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

100k whoa!
Old 25-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
luv2fuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more updates?
Old 26-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

After meeting our friends we went dinner together and ended the night at the hotel bar. There was some excitement in the beach non sex related my kakis had a run in with some rude tiongs wasnt paying attention til i heard my friend raise his voice. It was a group of tiongs so i came over w another friend and the tiongs were being quite aggresive as we were outnumbered. Lo and behold i heard a loud voice behind "what the fucks happening here these mother fuckers giving u a hard time? Turned around to see my new BFF the big german guy (big not fat biker guy look w tattoos all over and the other guys head tiong took one look at him immediately 对不起, 不好意思 wahahahahahaha. Not aure if im doing it justice but it was really funny 😂😂 anyway after everything me and anja ended back in my room she spent the whole night in my room filled her up 3 times til it was time to check out and say goodbye. We exchanged contacts and fb. Hopefully can go to Germany soon 😝 Sorry if the ending was anti climatic
Old 26-08-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
DivockOrigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep cumming .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1