The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2019, 12:08 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Newbie needs some advice

I went to orchard towers and cuppage yesterday to see whats the fuss all about. Places look super scary and i didnt dare go in towers - my heart beating fast the whole time! I abit humji and only saw some street walkers outside...

Truth is... i have never done it before. Some questions if anyone can help?

1. Would you recommend against a virgin to have his first time in GL? I'm already 27... But between work and latin dance and video games i have no mental energy to try to date.

2. I love la ji... Saw some FR say check saliva before do it. Is it rude? Or don't check also can?

3. Common mistake for newbie?

4. My mandarin not so good, just typical singaporean chinese. Do you ask before doing anything? like before start fondling and stuff... what do you say for the first few min of intro to someone you do for the first time? just say name?

5. Saw a thread about opening time. is it true some house are open from 12pm noon to midnight?

6. If i want GFE... how to ask for it?

7. Should i tell OKT its my first time and ask for recommendation? I dont mind spending, i saw that 150 is the biggest damage?

I feel fucking paiseh asking these questions and thinking about going GL for my first time sia... but i've already been a loser my whole life so why not cut myself a break.

Thank you in advance bros..
Old 27-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie needs some advice

You should get a girlfriend rather than go to a whorehouse.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. Would you recommend against a virgin to have his first time in GL? I'm already 27... But between work and latin dance and video games i have no mental energy to try to date.

Bro, I would recommend to try Dome 1 FLs first. They are usually in a more discreet area and you can take your time.

2. I love la ji... Saw some FR say check saliva before do it. Is it rude? Or don't check also can?

Never really think that much cuz seldom french but if you want to play you will have to take the risk.

Not really. Just tell the girl what you want.

4. My mandarin not so good, just typical singaporean chinese. Do you ask before doing anything? like before start fondling and stuff... what do you say for the first few min of intro to someone you do for the first time? just say name?

Just talk like a normal person lah. If you choose a good one, she will probably take the lead and ask you if you came from work, have you eaten blah blah blah

5. Saw a thread about opening time. is it true some house are open from 12pm noon to midnight?

yea. Go after 12pm.

Cannot ask one lah. This kind go do your research see which one is good in GFE. If you take up my advice on going for Dome 1 girls, then just go to the good bonks thread to see reviews from other bros. However, do take note some of the reviews are fake.

One way to see if the girl is really up to what you want is to look for multiple reviews.

7. Should i tell OKT its my first time and ask for recommendation? I dont mind spending, i saw that 150 is the biggest damage?

You can lah but they usually recommend whoever is available on hand.

On a word of virginity, I did lose it to a FL too but now currently with somebody. Sometimes getting your first time out of the way might be good thing too. Helps you get more comfortable with ladies eventually.
Old 28-08-2019, 06:52 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikmin23 View Post

Bro, I would recommend to try Dome 1 FLs first. They are usually in a more discreet area and you can take your time.
Thanks for the detailed reply.

What does Dome 1 mean? I've searched abit around here it seems like you're referring to services without a fixed location?
Old 28-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post
Thanks for the detailed reply.

What does Dome 1 mean? I've searched abit around here it seems like you're referring to services without a fixed location?
Yup. Of course those have higher chances for std as they are not regulated. But if you use protection, should be alright.
Old 29-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I went to orchard towers and cuppage yesterday to see whats the fuss all about. Places look super scary and i didnt dare go in towers - my heart beating fast the whole time! I abit humji and only saw some street walkers outside...

Truth is... i have never done it before. Some questions if anyone can help?

7) Should i tell OKT its my first time and ask for recommendation? I dont mind spending, i saw that 150 is the biggest damage?

I feel fucking paiseh asking these questions and thinking about going GL for my first time sia... but i've already been a loser my whole life so why not cut myself a break.

Thank you in advance bros..

1) not that I would recommend but why not if you want. I think it's quite intimidating for first timer to go gl alone... Too many choices and dunno how to react to many situation. I would think FL a better choice. More privacy

2) no.. if u want to la just la... Also the fact that not every gal does it with you

3) it will strange for first timer coz u know nth... Just go and exp what it is but many guys who jump into this find it hard t walk out of it. It's like smoking

4) I suppose you are looking to find a PRC gal. Simple Mandarin is enough

5) different houses different time but it's about right for most houses

6) you don't ask for gfe. This is very difficult for me to ans. Like econs we like to ans it depends

7) dunno what is your type. If you insist on GL there are some threads discussing about them
Old 04-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also a fellow newbie here. Went to GL for the first time last year, but I'm broke so I've only gone 3 or so times. Been to OT a few times as well.

1. I lost my virginity at GL as well. Remember to tell the girl that for your $1 tip, hehe.

2. Just ask. If the girl wants to do, she'll do it. Though you can't take FR as gospel, a lot of girls give selective services to guys they find 'better'.

3. Nothing much. If you're obviously there for the first time the girl will be the one guiding you along and doing what she thinks is SOP. If you anything specific you want to do, better tell her. Although I don't think a virgin is going to have many requests on his first time.

4. I speak extremely basic Chinese, essentially nothing. Just do gestures to show what you mean, and if you really need to talk, the girl is going to use a translation app on her phone. Side note, I once encountered a girl who was really a bitch because she couldn't understand that the translation on her phone was wrong.

5. After 12. If you scared to be alone, go in the evening. Bigger crowd will help you to blend in more and you can stand behind others in the shops when looking at the girls. Obvious downside is that the selection is worse at night since everyone is out to play.

6. You don't. A good girl gives GFE, bad ones don't give. GFE is a basic service, anyway. Read FRs and don't be a dick towards the girl. You'll get your GFE that way.

7. Up to you lah, but most OKTs is just going to point out whoevers available. You might want to check the newbie thread for houses with more friendly OKTs. Moody ones would probably tell you to hurry up and just choose.

About OT, it's not that scary. Just walk around normally, and check out the girls. They ARE going to try to pull you into their shops, so you better think with your brain and not your dick. Make sure the girl is good looking for you, make sure the prices are good. Go check OT Thread for standard prices. And don't forget to walk away even if the girl is pulling you.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

OT like to chop carrot

Definitely not advisable for first timer and newbie
Old 11-09-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Turbosheep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any of the masters here please help?
Which house is the $80cat Vietnam?
Thanks
Old 15-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

wan gfe then go for the angpais lor. all ap have some basic gfe.
viet$80... ? viet is all $50...
the only viet $80 i can think of is 2041 take $80 for water bath service
Old 18-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
nookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not sure why all want GFE.

Then again GF got many types. Some like it smooth, some like it rough.

End of the day your expectation should be pay, pump, release and go.
Throw your feelings into the deep blue sea. Just bring your urges and wet dreams and make them come true inside the room during your short stay in Geylang.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
penguinrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to be fair, last time after my first pump and pay, felt si buay guilty and bo hua leh. $50 for a pop. No GFE or good service really felt cheated also
Old 14-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Not Activated

Thanks bros, have experienced GL a few times, massage one and tarma FL once now.

Found that I don't mind got no gfe and french, not a deal breaker. But I do enjoy those cat150 foreplay service.

Haven't tried OT, but maybe I won't. Prefer GL which has more choices 😉

Thanks for helping this xin jiao
Old 15-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mephotis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bros, have experienced GL a few times, massage one and tarma FL once now.

Found that I don't mind got no gfe and french, not a deal breaker. But I do enjoy those cat150 foreplay service.

Haven't tried OT, but maybe I won't. Prefer GL which has more choices 😉

Thanks for helping this xin jiao
Can share which one u went for the cat150 service?
Old 16-10-2019, 01:10 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephotis View Post
Can share which one u went for the cat150 service?
I can't rmb the first one I went to, didn't take note of house and no.

The last one was Shi Jiu, but she was called by okt botak in L16h58b, I got post fr I'm the newest joint thread. It's a second floor house btw. Not sure which house she came from I didn't ask.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1