The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
busters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
breastmilk HIV

Hi all
Is it possible to get HIV from titty sucking and hj? Reason is because after kissing/licking her nipple once or twice, she squeezed her other boob and there was some Milk. Also I have a healing ulcer at the edge of my Inner lip which is not in contact with the nipple as the healing ulcer was at the side. I did not taste anything from her nipple. Is it possible to contract HIV in this scenario as I heard breastmilk contains the virus.
Old 29-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Re: breastmilk HIV

I rinsed my mouth With water after the session in fear of breastmilk entering my mouth. What's the risk on this. Thanks
Old 29-12-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 5
Lightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don't think will kanna bro. Maybe more experience brothers can help you
Old 29-12-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Thanks bro. As this is happened just 2 hours ago, I was thinking of going for post exposure prophylaxis (PEP). What are your thoughts on this. Thanks all bros
Old 30-12-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by busters View Post
Thanks bro. As this is happened just 2 hours ago, I was thinking of going for post exposure prophylaxis (PEP). What are your thoughts on this. Thanks all bros
Bro,HIV transmitted via body fluids including breast milk.Better go for check.
Old 30-12-2019, 03:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think that PEP is totally unnecessary but ultimately it's up to you.

If going through PEP and all its inherent side effects is worth the reduction in paranoia then it's your call.

Your chances of catching HIV are remote.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-12-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all
Is it possible to get HIV from titty sucking and hj? Reason is because after kissing/licking her nipple once or twice, she squeezed her other boob and there was some Milk. Also I have a healing ulcer at the edge of my Inner lip which is not in contact with the nipple as the healing ulcer was at the side. I did not taste anything from her nipple. Is it possible to contract HIV in this scenario as I heard breastmilk contains the virus.
Theoratically it is possible as hiv is present in breast milk. That is how mother can spread hiv to her child. Additionally you have the opening of the ulcer for the virus for the direct entry to the body.
Practically, like what boss mentioned, going PEP is totally unnecessary. You can pretend nothing has happened and move on.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
Theoratically it is possible as hiv is present in breast milk
Never knew that about breast milk, learnt something today
Old 10-01-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Bro

You need to drink tons of breast milk to kana. If I were in that position, I won’t be too worried. Again it is up to you to decide whether u want PEP

Medicine is an art plus science. Although possible but unlikely

https://www.askdrtan.com/forum/question/12897
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1