The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 19-01-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whycannottahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekieI View Post
Uh new here, I'm just wondering what will or usually happens if I got a girl for $$/1Hr and ejaculated too fast. Will she just kick me out before the 1hr mark or will we could still play around?
Session over Liao. Trust me
Old 20-01-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekieI View Post
Uh new here, I'm just wondering what will or usually happens if I got a girl for $$/1Hr and ejaculated too fast. Will she just kick me out before the 1hr mark or will we could still play around?
Bro usually that means it’s over. However if you really finish very early, you might get to talk abit. It depends on the girl, of course.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Kotelukoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=758743

Visited babecass today. This hard-working and natural lass definitely deserve a fr.

Body: petite small frame like the poly classmate you always wish to bonk.
Boobs: nice round b with sensitive and cute nips that you wanna hold them. Did I mentioned that it is soft and nice to touch?
Bbbj: thought that I would need some time for her to service, but her turbo skill make me mari kita in just a short while.
Fj: tight puss and moans genuinely
Looks: gnd, definitely grows on you as you see your poly classmate everyday
Message : did she tell you that she is certified. Definitely knows her way around the back. Small little body with explosive strength

Definitely worth rtf when I replenish my vit m
Old 21-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Are you kidding me? 555.
Easily you can find more than 10 bros here that doesnt believe in your FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotelukoon View Post

Visited babecass today. This hard-working and natural lass definitely deserve a fr.

Boobs: nice round b with sensitive and cute nips that you wanna hold them. Did I mentioned that it is soft and nice to touch?
Bbbj: thought that I would need some time for her to service, but her turbo skill make me mari kita in just a short while.
Message : did she tell you that she is certified. Definitely knows her way around the back. Small little body with explosive strength

Old 21-01-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
Are you kidding me? 555.
I think more than 10. When I tried her and wrote an adverse FRs, more than that number sent me PMs to share their bad experience.
Old 22-01-2020, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I think more than 10. When I tried her and wrote an adverse FRs, more than that number sent me PMs to share their bad experience.
What were the complaints like?
Old 23-01-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Are you kidding me? 555.
I guess cause I'm new though, any nice experience would be good for me. No doubt the experience to get to her was really difficult and I would say unpleasant, but she was all smiley to me when I was there. She even shared the soup she cooked for her mum when I was There. I did felt her genuinity though. Anyways, that's for me. YMMV. But what bad experience did you find with her though?
Old 23-01-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you kidding me? 555.
Share your exp with her leh, i almost booked yesterday but end up never because she reply late.
Old 23-01-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrjk1985 View Post
What were the complaints like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
Share your exp with her leh, i almost booked yesterday but end up never because she reply late.
We shared many times, and somehow all the posts will be deleted

Quote:
I guess cause I'm new though, any nice experience would be good for me. No doubt the experience to get to her was really difficult and I would say unpleasant, but she was all smiley to me when I was there. She even shared the soup she cooked for her mum when I was There. I did felt her genuinity though. Anyways, that's for me. YMMV. But what bad experience did you find with her though?
You have 4 posts, and we are expecting to believe you? 555. Why not try creating another account now so that you can make another positive FR 2-3 months later.
Old 23-01-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ashwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Not worth it. My car experience was terrible. Read this comment before it gets deleted

She was grumbling all the way during the car session. This cannot that cannot. Auto roaming allowed only on her dress covered by a thick covered jacket. Grumbled about aircon, grumble about I ask for request. See the face I already sian.

Proceed with your own discretion
Here is one of the bro's FR.
Old 24-01-2020, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
We shared many times, and somehow all the posts will be deleted

You have 4 posts, and we are expecting to believe you? 555. Why not try creating another account now so that you can make another positive FR 2-3 months later.
Lol, then maybe u can thank me that the complaints are up. Too much effort to create another account. So based on your sexperience, who is good and scoring high in all your criteria?
Old 24-01-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Lol.....she look like poly classmate? Yeah i agree...i left poly more than 20 years liao...she does look like my ex poly friend now. Uncouth, ah lian...u dun sabo samsters to spend their hard earn money on such trash lah
Old 24-01-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, then maybe u can thank me that the complaints are up. Too much effort to create another account. So based on your sexperience, who is good and scoring high in all your criteria?
Doesnt matter to me. Im not OKT or any form. we give accurate FR here, and not some bullshit. look at the replies you are having, easily know how fake your FR is.

maybe use your real account to post and i will share with you ?
Old 24-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Doesnt matter to me. Im not OKT or any form. we give accurate FR here, and not some bullshit. look at the replies you are having, easily know how fake your FR is.

maybe use your real account to post and i will share with you ?
After a bad session, I wrote a FR. It was immediately removed and, lo and behold, a Samster wrote to say he was very extremely happy with her service - obvious a fake FR to neutralise what I wrote. In fact, many Samsters sent me a private message to share their bad experience with her.
Old 27-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
richan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The local dome seems very quiet. The frequency of new girls appearing has dropped drastically... any bros know of where to find good quality local FLs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1