The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 17-01-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Me (M) 28 and my FB (F) 25 are looking for another girl(s) to join us in virtual and reality. If you are interested, give me a PM with your Telegram ID if possible
Old 18-01-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojorelax View Post
i meant tongkatali btw
Yes... is legit... pay after play
Old 18-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Awaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying at Imago.... any place near here to visit for a quick HE?
Old 19-01-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranKK View Post
Would also avoid S*b** H***s near Damai. Dirty nasty place with old curtains, towels and thin mattresses. V average MLs too.
Yes S*b** H**b* is a garbage place & should be shut down. Lousy room, & with the kind of ml there seriously I have no idea how they are still open over the years.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 19-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Well since no response I thought I self explore myself and see if I get lucky.

Went api2 and tested the first one I saw. 88

They had 2 ML there. 1 old 1 young both locals.

The place a little old and dinghy. With separate section with curtains. Bad sign Was there was a kid there. But the owner took her out.

They first gave me the older one. I wanted to leave but then she change over to the younger one. Sweet looking local girl with a nice body.

Took cloths off and she offered me HE option. But no bj. $100 for 30mins and 100 for wondering hands...... no exploration downstairs because its her time of month.

Massage was ok. Hand motion was constant with no speed drop off. Got my rocks off, paid then left.

WIR? No.... got chopped on the first try. $200 for HJ only is just way too expensive.

Only plus is she was friendly, have a nice body and her breast was just nice and perky how I like them.

Next round tomorrow.
Old 20-01-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kira225 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=Awaha;19660561]Well since no response I thought I self explore myself and see if I get lucky.

/QUOTE]

hai bro, pm shop name
Old 20-01-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Bigpapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaha View Post
Well since no response I thought I self explore myself and see if I get lucky.

They had 2 ML there. 1 old 1 young both locals.

The place a little old and dinghy. With separate section with curtains. Bad sign Was there was a kid there. But the owner took her out.

They first gave me the older one. I wanted to leave but then she change over to the younger one. Sweet looking local girl with a nice body.

Took cloths off and she offered me HE option. But no bj. $100 for 30mins and 100 for wondering hands...... no exploration downstairs because its her time of month.

Massage was ok. Hand motion was constant with no speed drop off. Got my rocks off, paid then left.

WIR? No.... got chopped on the first try. $200 for HJ only is just way too expensive.

Only plus is she was friendly, have a nice body and her breast was just nice and perky how I like them.

Next round tomorrow.

I bet you went to the corner 1st floor shop right...the young one say she from sarawak....she do outcall as well but depends on her mood
Old 20-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpapy View Post
I bet you went to the corner 1st floor shop right...the young one say she from sarawak....she do outcall as well but depends on her mood
Yeap thars the one... she said she is Dusun so not sure... a little tattoo on her side
Old 20-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Ok... day 2 review...
Went down to Damai and had a look based on a vague review from elsewhere... so I've gone above the bank to make a deposit.

Nice reception area. Rooms were separated by wall and sliding doors. Mamasan asked what number... didn't know they havr list so I just asked for PRC. Shown to room and had to wait about 5-10mins before girl came.

Girl was not gorgeous typical PRC but reminded me of my long lost girlfriend from high school. Body is ok with a slight chubbiness. Breast is small and perky like, ahem, my ex f2f

Very friendly and we chatted a lot during the massage. massage was meh...Ok ok lah but was friendly.. good gfe
After 15 massage at front she asked me to flip over... but I was short of time so I just asked for dessert.

She asked if I wanted B2B... yes please.
I asked if BJ is available.... sadly no....
She rub everywhere and was pretty sexy... she laid next to me and licked my nipple and rub my didi sensually.

I went Indiana Jones and started exploring the brown tunnel. No rejection.... seems to enjoy and getting wet and she started to rub harder and faster..... I tried to hold but exploded hard.... lucky no friendly fire (self bukakke) as she aimed my didi side way and only hit my shoulder.

Cleaned up and left.

Damage : $150 and 48 for room. I think I should have only paid 100 but she sort added when I didn't commit. She was Nice so yeah ok... (sorry I spoil market)

Not sure of her number but I think it was 19 or 29...

WIR: yes as I saw the list of MLs they have and some are very pretty... so Will go back and try again.

Just watch out for traffic jam. Nearly missed my appointment.
Old 21-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Day 3 review

Decided to try some ginger soup.
Hard to find parking so parked at Shopping centre.

Only 1 ML available. #18

A little older than photo but still sweet looking.
Massage was good. Worked off the tight knots I have on my back shoulder.

Flip over and massaged my arms and legs. Good progress

She pretty much just went straight for the didi after. No warm up or licking. It was good but come on.

Asked if she can take cloths off. 150 for top. Err... Ok... boing! She got nice titties and soft.... tried to gain access downstairs but she said will be extra 50. Ok....

She rub good... let me suck on those glorious melons and fingers can only touch outside but again I push the boundary and go back door.

Just be getting old but took a long time to shoot but she was a trooper.... I had to use my phone for some visual aid but she didnt mind.

Managed to shoot the goal at penalty minute. Again nearly friendly fire. Wipe and cleaned.

Total damage.... $265.

Man... KK massage scene is expensive if you are tourist.

WIR? Probably yes or no... pics on WeChat not the same but there are some nice looking PRC there.... might take a gamble again next time

Might take a day off tomorrow and recharge the battery.
Old 22-01-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
suparjopento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojokk View Post
Name: j**s
Face: 8 KDM look
Skin: 10. sangat bergetah (means still soo  young)
Body: well, 18yo girl body, slim and firm
bro, can pm me contact
Old 22-01-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
suparjopento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Massage with Happy Ending - Inanam Taipan

Name: w**a
Face: 8
Skin: 8
Body: short and chubby
Boobs: just nice
DFK: didn't ask
HJ: great, she do proper massage 'batin'
BJ: 10/10 no need to ask, she will straight to the point
FJ: 8/10 (bring your own condom, or else she will not doing it)
DATY: didnt ask
GFE: 8, friendly like you hanging out with your girlfriend
WIR: Definitely yes!!!!
Damage: 250 for 1 hour massage + sex session

Found her id at michat, then quickly arrange appointment for massage session. She do incall service (at shop) and outcall service, but before you come, you need do an appointment first, or else she will not entertain you.

After some discussion, then i agree to go to the shop. Pay the room service (for massage session) RM 78, and then the lady at counter bring to the room.

Then she (W**a) come, and we introduce our-self a little bit. She will ask and reconfirm what service you want. i take massage and extra service. first she proceed to do body massage, her hand was good and she really doing good massage (not like rub oil and done service). after 30 minute, she proceed with massage batin, she doing real massage batin.

after that, she will ask how you want to finish, i ask her if i can fuck her. she agree only if i have / bring condom. then i give her my condom, she go out to bring hot towel. she come back bring towel, clean my dick and suddenly do blowjob without im asking. she put the condom and jump to your dick for cowgirl. we fuck missionary and doggy style, play with her breast. we like bf/gf fucking, she moan a little and hug u tightly. when finish, she will clean you.

good session with her and i have visit her twice, same friendly and service. recommended for you guys who want to come for relaxing massage with happy ending... pm me for her michat id if interested
Old 22-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jojo8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=suparjopento;19672118]Massage with Happy Ending - Inanam Taipan

/QUOTE]

Pm contact please bro
Old 22-01-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Foreverinp is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by suparjopento View Post
Massage with Happy Ending - Inanam Taipan

Skin: 8
Body: short and chubby
Boobs: just nice
DFK: didn't ask
HJ: great, she do proper massage 'batin'
BJ: 10/10 no need to ask, she will straight to the point
FJ: 8/10 (bring your own condom, or else she will not doing it)
DATY: didnt ask
GFE: 8, friendly like you hanging out with your girlfriend
WIR: Definitely yes!!!!
Damage: 250 for 1 hour massage + sex session

Found her id at michat, then quickly arrange appointment for massage session. She do incall service (at shop) and outcall service, but before you come, you need do an appointment first, or else she will not entertain you.

After some discussion, then i agree to go to the shop. Pay the room service (for massage session) RM 78, and then the lady at counter bring to the room.

Then she (W**a) come, and we introduce our-self a little bit. She will ask and reconfirm what service you want. i take massage and extra service. first she proceed to do body massage, her hand was good and she really doing good massage (not like rub oil and done service). after 30 minute, she proceed with massage batin, she doing real massage batin.

after that, she will ask how you want to finish, i ask her if i can fuck her. she agree only if i have / bring condom. then i give her my condom, she go out to bring hot towel. she come back bring towel, clean my dick and suddenly do blowjob without im asking. she put the condom and jump to your dick for cowgirl. we fuck missionary and doggy style, play with her breast. we like bf/gf fucking, she moan a little and hug u tightly. when finish, she will clean you.

good session with her and i have visit her twice, same friendly and service. recommended for you guys who want to come for relaxing massage with happy ending... pm me for her michat id if interested
hi can share her contact?
Old 23-01-2020, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
BroYOLO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaha View Post
Day 3 review

Decided to try some ginger soup.
Hard to find parking so parked at Shopping centre.

Only 1 ML available. #18

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Any day 4 Reports??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1