The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-08-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
soonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Gwen Silkstock

(4/5 till free bonk)

No need introduction

Looks: 7/10 make up
Body: 7/10 slim
Skin: 6/10 Typical Thai tan
Communication: 8/10 not bad
Boobs: 7/10 Big D (man make)
Pussy: 6/10 forest.
Painting: 8.5/10 good moan and stero
FJ: 8/10

RTF: yes
Old 17-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Kathy from TheRisingLust

Introduction : Was yearning to enjoy some big boobs and decided to go for Kathy after seeing one of the photos on her thread showing her cleavage which looks very enticing to me. When she greeted me at the door and because she wear a top covering her upper body, first thing came to my mind, "Is her boobs big?" than after she strip her top, WAH!! she indeed is a big boobs girl with a nice body. Hehe.

Looks :
Kathy looks around 85% to 90% similar like the photo above. Have some slight blemishes and she have braces on. To me she is those Girl Next Door(GND) look where is in the cute cute category of GND IMO. Her hair are long and she put on light make up to greet me at the door. I felt that during the FJ session with her, her face expression and her those sultry eyes looking at me is very stimulating when I am bonking onto her.

Body :
Slim and nice body. Consider sexy and young body to me IMO. Very very slight tummy and to be honest that is just stomach to me. Her skin tone color is like Chinese skin tone color. Her pussy is trimmed short grass kind. She have a small scald mark on her upper left arm and she used to have a small tattoo around her left hand where now she is halfway lasering it away, she will touch up more to clear it as what she told me. She have a navel piercing and her body have a light scent where it smells nice and sweet to me.

Boobs :
Enhanced. She told me her boobs size are D cups. Her boobs are semi soft and firm feeling even though she just made it a few months ago. Her nipples are a bit smaller than average size IMO but when suck and lick it, her nipples will be aroused and later it will slowly protrude and enlarge. Overall I had a great time enjoying her boobs as she let me suck, lick and tune it gently with no restriction.

Catbath + AssRimming :
Her catbath consider targets most of the required areas. She will start to lick my nipples than slowly move down to kiss my stomach than kiss my thigh and later kiss around my groin area before going down to start giving me AssRimming while her hand will keep stroking on my 2IC.

GFE :
She is a nice girl to me and also have a considerate attitude too. Why I say considerate because she do smoke, have a bit of smoker breath when french with her and she ask me if I am ok, I felt good because she ask about my opinion as she do consider about my thoughts. Her English speaking level is actually quite basic to me. I actually quite like the GFE she gave me because I felt quite natural feeling when with her. The natural feel is quite passionate feeling to me IMO where she will cuddle with me, hug me and after I had released both my shots in Missionary position, she will give me kisses on my face/cheek and later stroke/"sayang" my back to let me cooldown first. Overall love her those natural passionate GFE feeling she gave me.

Frenching :
Felt that frenching with her is also those passionate feeling. She is able to kiss, smooch and french. Her style is more of frenching type where frenching with her is really passionate because can feel her lips texture and tongue warmness when frenching with her. Frenching with her to me is more than half a tongue feeling. I also love the way when she hold my head or put her hand on my neck when she french with me during the FJ session.

BBBJ :
Kathy BBBJ is actually good to me IMO even though she told me this is her first time in this trade. The feeling when Kathy BBBJ my 2IC is sensual and nice. She will use her tongue to lick on my 2IC head and also my 2IC balls. Her suction are good too and she can do some slight DeepThroat. The way how she BBBJ my 2IC, feels like she is enjoying a lollipop. Haha. I even requested her to BBBJ my 2IC more and she comply. Overall I would say that I quite enjoyed the BBBJ that she gave me.

FJ :
I felt that the FJ session with her was very enjoying. Tried 3 positions only but the most enjoying 2 positions for me are Doggy and Missionary positions. During FJ when on Missionary position, seeing her face expression, looking at her sultry eyes, hearing her those soft moans, continue to french passionately with her is simply enjoying. Usually for me those curvy body is quite nice to bonk but Kathy slim and nice body is very nice to bonk for me too. Lastly I appreciate that after I had released both my shots in Missionary position, she did not rush to clean me up but rather stroke/"sayang" my back to let me cooldown and also giving me kisses to let me feel loved.

In my point of view :
Kathy have a nice and slim body with a BBBJ that I actually felt good and enjoyed. Frenching with her was passionate feeling and the FJ session with her was also simply enjoyable. Overall I had a satisfying session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 17-08-2019 at 11:03 PM.
Old 17-08-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 10
zeruel13 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzeruel13 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzeruel13 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzeruel13 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for JJ from Seduction

Looks similar enough to the photos, a bit tanner.
Body is the right kind of curvy.
Service is very good. Very responsive and communication is no issue.

OKT is very helpful and responsive
Location is discreet.

YMMV
Old 17-08-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanliew View Post
Any bros tried Slut Dungeon gals? their gal service on par to SS's gals? how much % shall i give in between photo and real life?
This gal looks chio and slutty
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=740230
Yes Bro. They look same but need 10 to 30% discount compare to real life. Expect thai tan cause recently go i saw 4 of them. Service wise still ok but some not as intense as SS french you no tmr. Also depends on individual
Old 17-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Fr for Meen - 16 Aug

Ask bro Slutdun suggestion before deciding. His recommendation not suit me so i have to pick myself... took a long time. Paiseh bro slutdun.

Meen wait for my arrival. Saw other people go in me as Meen lean on the wall waiting. Signal her quietly as we take the lift with 2 other people....
Old 17-08-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Then next when we reach the room. Ice break and action starts. Bath together and go to bed. She move my handup and suck my nip oh... next kiss my body to my balls wha less fl will suck balls to me but she did. Then bj slowly gently with good enough saliva not the best but enough to get me started. I did the same thing back sucking her nip and kiss her neck. No paint and finger involve. We both cant wait start fuck. From cowgirl missionary doggy and spoon... wha doggy good ass got the cushion... legit i slap her butt few times hehe naughty cause she say want to eat me up.
Old 17-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

But after that shot 1 and i damn tired thanks to work... cant continue 2nd time and spend time chatting. The things i like to shout out about Meen is her ass and gfe when i chat with her. Her body wise... thai tan average - chubby but not fat. Cute cute lor i still accept. My experience may different from yours. Sorry 3 post 1 FR... kept accidentally press submit reply using phone... next time use com maybe
Old 18-08-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Chivas alone? Scarlet Milkway under one? Mansion and RP under one? And one bro have tried RP with no problem and why have problem with Mansion?

If i tell you..
Mansion Love | RP Gift Not bad...will you avoid Mansion?
Well...sometime those $1.30 higher nasi lemak also let me wait what......5 mins waiting is peanuts.
As long not bait or switch and during session no period(blood). Is consider good.

Bottomline - i don't encounter bait and switch from Mansion. Maybe photos slight different.

Chivas /blackwing(gone) - Yes. Bait and Switch.
Scarlet - No. But look very different photos.
Milkway - Sometime No. But look very different from photos.

How about like this...to all stable that let you waiting 5 min or more...immediate you cancel? No right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Is either chivas , scarlet or mansion. Get the same shit also
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumeverywhere View Post
I agree with bro Thaiexpress. Recently booked a girl from mansion.... arrived at location okt say room not ready.. lol aft 5 mins waiting still same... dont bother waiting and cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumeverywhere View Post
Ive tried her the other day. Pic looks similar. Tanned girl. Abit of belly as alr mother of 2. Her service damn power la. I asked her do this and that she smile and just do. Frenching also she do. After the deed she did mention she got stomachache cause havent eat yet. So if u planning to book her maybe can buy food. Location when i booked is at hotel in orchard. Overall am satisfied.
Old 18-08-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Betty from SS

As mentioned by previous FRs. She is as accurate as those FRs mentioned. She will be going back very soon. Anyway her slots are also fully booked.

Sad...

OKT was friendly enough. Not like certain stable that gave a very stuck up sarcastic remarks.
Old 18-08-2019, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Generally reflects the poor quality on the market now.
Most girls are young mothers with baby damage.
Stretch marks, saggy tits or badly enhanced tits....
Hmm poor thing loh her. Must been to some rough situation to be impregnated at such young age and now as FL.

But honestly if I am her mate, I also cannot hold myself back from bedding this beautiful face.
Old 18-08-2019, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 15
moemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to allmoemoeboy is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=739440

2/5 session to promo

Contacted Bro SS to try Betty. I must say, she scored high marks in everything from service to communication. Also Bro made the effort to persuade her to accommodate my special requests.

OKT : by far the best and most responsive. Goes the extra mile for me to get the most satisfaction out of his girls. This is my 2nd session to his stable and not disappointed at all!

Location: Convenient in central area, place decent too except bathroom happens to be outside this time round.

Looks: No thai tan, in fact she looks very localized with our sg kind of yellow skin tone. Looks is the cute yet sexy at the same time kind.

Body: Might be a bit biased here but her figure falls under my preference. Got ass got boobs , got meat at the right areas.I'm an ass man boh pian haha

service: very very accommodative, even try to get into the mood to fit my request! After shower, started kissing me slowly then we frenched and she started licking and sucking my nipples then go down for bj. I was tired so didn't go for FJ but her BJ skills isnt the noob kind. Also allowed me to rub and finger her. She gets wet easily, there was a giant wet patch on her panties after i rubbed and fingered her. Not a time watcher and took things slow, licking me from neck to nipples to my balls. She was damn good until i shot my load within 5 mins of bj. After that we chatted and rested until time was up.

Communication: this is an extreme plus point. English damn good and she speaks singlish style kind. Makes things easier without using google translate haha .

GFE: yes a lot a lot. It's like having good time with your sexy classmate in her home.

RTF : sadly she's returning two days later and I have work tmr. So I recommend bros pls pls go for her tmr fast hand fast leg!

Overall 9.5/10

Thanks once again bro SS!!

Last edited by moemoeboy; 18-08-2019 at 09:43 PM.
Old 18-08-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Tc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho888sg View Post
Fang (Thai Model Club)

Looks: 7.5/10 (Dont look like pic, but still ok, mid 20's)
Body: 8/10 (Tall with nice frame. A bit of tummy fat but I like)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural C, sag a little. Nice nipple and dont allow to suck much)
Frenching: 8/10 (Soft and nice but dont allow to kiss or lick ear area)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Did a lot more hj than bbbj)
Massage: 9/10 (She knows what to do. Right pressure at the right places)
GFE: 5/10 (Lazy, dont even sop bath together)
FJ: 5/10 (No moan, no foreplay to built up to FJ. Lazy in FJ as well)
Venue: 9/10 (Really nice cosy hotel room, though abit small and just for today)

Overall: 6/10. RTF: No.
She dont look bad, just the attitude and many no no's. She more suited for massage service.
Thanks for the honest feedback.☝️👍
Old 18-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
Made a booking with a stable which most bros here have said to avoid. Upon reaching, OKT said she is otw. 10mins later say she is outside getting condoms and drinks.... 20mins later I ask "So?". He replied "Yes". I said the girl back? He said "Yes". No next step and instruction. When I ask whether i should go up, he then relented and lemme know the unit number.

When the door is opened, they looked nothing like pic in ad. I handed the bottle of ice lemon tea i bought and left the unit. The okt still ask me why I left. I replied non of the 3 FL looks like the pic and he replied "Oh ok". Facepalm...

WTF! Totally waste of my bloody time.
Chivasangels aka milkyway for sure. Sounds exactly like his MO when I tried booking through them previously
Old 18-08-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=740286

Wawa - Seduction68
17/8 @1200pm

Looks: 7/10 Pretty but tan.
Body: 8/10 Minimal fat. Well maintained figure.
Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced lovely to feast on. She like to be licked.
Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed. She knows how to use it to good effect during sex. Enjoys a good paint as well.
Frenching: 10/10 The best I tried.
BBBJ: 9/10 Dont feel her bracers throughout. Wawa has suerpb technique and hardworking.
FJ: 9/10 Uses her vagina muscles well to squeeze hard on my 2nd IC. She is probably the best rider in cowgirl I ever tried. Her attitude cannot be faulted. No wonder she is so well reviewed.
GFE: Limited english but can feel her sincerity. Non rush service attitude and very accomodative to me.
RTF: Yes. She is not rated a ang pai previously for nothing. Enjoy her while you can, she told me this is likely to be her last trip here.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BakChorMee96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cube from PrivateClub69
Saturday night

OKT was quick and responsive. No complaints.

Looks: Looks 90% like pictures. Young and beautiful.
Body: Petite with good curves.
Boobs: Natural B. Soft, wobbly and bouncy
Pussy: Very wet after a little foreplay. Not a fan of painting, so didn't try.
Frenching: Very good. No inhibitions. Feels like girl friend.
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: Very accommodating. Willing to try all positions. She seems to really enjoy it with her sweet moans. Tight pussy.
GFE: Makes you feel comfortable. Not much English though.
RTF: Sure RTF material.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1