The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cola from Silkstocking

She is around 1.6m
Enhanced C boobs, not soft
Flat tummy
Her body is towards the skinny type with a bit of meat, normal colour tone
Nice perky ass
Do not have tattoo
Puss shaven, easily wet, but not so tight

BBBJ was ok, but a bit short
FJ was ok
Old 18-09-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Snow from Galaxy

Pretty face, slim nice body, firm natural titties but small. Hardworking when bbbj but lack suction n deepthroat

Bonking as per normal. She needs KY, as she say pain from too much bonking. I however am not a fan of ky as no feel.

GFE wise...not there. Though she offered to massage me. I believe she too tired, too many customers. Maybe if she have fewer customers, maybe she will be friendlier.

Those who likes pretty face can go for her. She closed her mouth when i jerking to her face, guess she dun allow/like cim, so never force, just managed to shoot a bit on face..
Old 18-09-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BurntHelp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Yoki
Stable: Rebornlover
Date: 18th early morning

Face: Pretty face with slight cuteness. Nice and sharp features.
Body: Overall a small girl with quite a good pair of tits. Nice and soft to hold. Nice pussy too.

Service: Kinda different experience from what the other FR mentioned. I had a pleasent experience with her. Initially she is on the cold side. But after warming up. Everything is fine.

Shower: Quite normal for me. Maybe can say Sop.

French: started with light kisses to light French. To medium deep French. Not exactly those passionate deep French. But it's good enough to pass off as above average here. Did not push me away like how the other bro experienced.

BBBJ: Not the best. Probably average. Could be sexier if it's wetter. No issues with teeth.

Finger: Can, but she requested it to be slower and gentler which I fully understand.

Painting: Don't think she likes it a lot. But have no problems with me doing it. And seems to enjoy it.

Fj: Quite good, able to quite a few position. I am pretty traditional, so I don't really do lots of fancy stunts during Fj too. Cim once out of the 2 shots.

Gfe: Maybe not very high here. Just pass the the mark of not being commercial. Maybe she seems a little tired cause I booked her first slot real early.

Rtf: Not sure if I have the chance to. Probably will be better since it's the second time which I don't have to break ice anymore.

Old 18-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Pixi-TRL

First time booking with TRL, bro ash k was quick and responsive, easy to deal with also. Straight away go up after reaching destination.
Pixi's resemblance to photos are astonishingly similar. I'll say 95% accurate. Her sharp features and CFM look will blow your mind.
Action starts straight away. Grinded me and started kissing as soon as doors are closed. After teasing me, led me to bathroom for shower.
Shall not go into much detail, but she is very willing to do everything. 69, painting and everything all ok. First shot finished with CIM from BBBJ, as requested by me.
In between shots had a bit of chit chat, but she suddenly led my hand to her pussy. And HOLY FUCK ARE THEY WET. I think the girl is super horny by then.
Rubbed her and fingered her while she gave me an extremely slutty look. After she came, she proceeded to blow me before going for FJ.

All in all a very good bonk, first time booking with TRL and I'm impressed.
Will be back for more!
Old 18-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
elfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Iry PC69.

Just finished a session with her earlier.

Looks: 8/10 looks a bit old but willl not reject cause pretty(IMO)
Boobs:9.5/10 enhanced but Super soft. She like it massaged.
Body: slim well taken care, smooth too. A bit tanned but still consider fair side.
French: “Speaks” French well. When high she wants more. Maybe she knows she will moan loud..🙊
FJ 9/10: tight and trimmed. No smell. Like painting and to finger gently. only did the basic positions cowgirl, missionary, doggie..but I Guess she won’t reject others. One horny lady. She says she cum 3-4 times until lost count while finishing up the 2 shots. Not sure really or not but she moans loud. Damn scare her friends hear, so keep drenching her non stop. 😂
GFE:10/10 (not much of a comms issues as I have my broken Thai to comms with her also)
RTf: already planning to booked. Communicating with OKt Liao. Though OKT response a bit slow. But overall still ok.
Old 18-09-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Oysterboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good round with seduction68 lady jasmine. Okt is fast and friendly. More importantly jasmine is a syt petite. Wow! Great steamy session. She reqlly knows how to play and she has a great smily personality too. Def recommended and might rtf, but so many others to try too
Old 18-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of
Nice FR bro. How was the hotel? Atas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIAODING View Post
Layla = T003

* Requested permission from her *

Boobs: 8/10 For her body size, I was amazed to see two big round, non saggy C+ cups on her body.
Definitely natural and super soft.
I would say the best big C+ cup I've ever seen so far.
Also, these are amazing with her slim and small body, almost a miracle.

Shower 8/10: A lot of teasing and BBBJ, with rubbing of her boobs and pussy on my body.

FJ 9/10: Very action packed, like an energizer bunny. Super fast and aggresive which I kinda like, talk dirty as well.
Also, she herself initiates a lot of positions and is very accommodating.
We did so many positions and she actively participate. Very good stereo as well plus frenching.

Frenching 8/10: Whack all the way, super duper high from this.

Catbath + BBBJ: 10/10 A lot of eye contact and very hardworking in BBBJ because she did very long in this area, from slow to very fast.

Attitude + GFE: 9/10 Out of this world.

Please take good card of her + she will return you for favour for sure :-)
Old 18-09-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusFilm View Post
I saw a "Long Kang"

This "Long Kang" comes from Rebornlover (重生的愛人)
The Owner of the "Long Kang" is YOKI.

Overall a very great bonk with this short hair little girl. I can't forget how cute she was after you broken the Ice with her. Gfe was super high once you turn her on.
RTF my lovely lang kang girl today.

Go check it out to see if her standard dropped like what the other bro mentioned.

But it didn't. Guess maybe cause its RTF? I am not sure. But I did asked her what happen. She didn't say much. But probably not a very good day for her that day. But I think she's much better now.

She's leaving soon. Bros who like small girl with short hair should definitely give it a try
Old 18-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Skoova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody have any recent fr for Jessie from TRL

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...1#post19209471

Feel like trying but got so many mixed reviews.
Old 18-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up great lady ammy soi69

FR on ammy soi69
OKT is fast in response and polite. Only towel too small
Look: 8/10 what you see what you get , same as photo
Boobs: 8/10 should be C or C+Pointed nipples which are nice to fondle
BBBJ: 9/10 longer and great only can’t do Cim
FJ: 8/10 Great , can do a lot of position
Attitude: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Rtn: maybe , have other new coming
Old 18-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
TwoWrongs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: great lady ammy soi69

FR For Candy from SA.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744669

Initially wanted Ning, but she was booked till late.
OKT was quite responsive

Looks: 8/10 - quite accurate (80%) of the pictures shown
Boobs: C-Enchanced
BBBJ: Slow and sensual, she lets you enjoy and is accommodating to positions
FJ: 8/10 by the time condom was on she was super horny and started riding furiously, she took initiative.

GFE/Attitude: 9/10 very friendly and is able to speak a little bit of english
RTF: 8/10 low on Vitamin M for myself but would recommend
Old 18-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
edwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samsteredwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744784

Thinking of puying yesterday and saw TMC post of Snow. Had before 2 decent bonks from this stable and decided to give it another shot. Nowadays even rep stable can kana banana skin bc of easily available beauty apps so figured i'll just take a calculated risk.

Almost rejected Snow. She is obviously normal thai tan and face not as pretty irl. Her face is a bit rounder. However, she speaks decent England, has bubbly attitude and her meaty bouncy butt changed my mind haha. She worked as a dancer in Soi Cowboy hence her sociable manner.

After warming up, it was cheeky shower time. She showed off a bit of her sexy dance moves then came into the cubicle and grinded her wonderful butt on my half erect member. I saw her only tattoo on her shoulder blade while reaching to grab her natural B cups. Her darkish nipples were hardening up quickly. Water was adjusted to the right temp and she soaped us both. We were already frenching then and she naturally kneeled before me and took my dick into her warm mouth. I collapsed back onto the cold tile wall and let her mouth do the "talking". She sucked till i could not see my dick anymore.

Didn't want it to stop but wanted to continue on bed. So we got ready. The shower was just a prelude. Her foreplay is hot, as if i was doing with someone i know for sometime already. Frenching, moaning with all focus on this moment of lust. I licked and kneaded both her boobs but before i could move further down, she turned me over sucking my bro. Deep throating and pushing him back to rim my anus, then sucking my balls and licked the back of my dick up and down!

Could not stand it anymore and said i wanted to fuck her. On with the cap and easily slid into her wet warm pussy in mish. Snow was clearly not in control anymore. Slowly pumped as she moaned more and more. Wanted to switch to doggie as i had an urge to slam that beautiful ass. She quickly turned around and stuck her butt skywards for me to do as i please. Re-entered her glistening cunt and pushed all the way in, this time fucking her harder with all the piak piak sound. It was a quite a long session doing scissors cut and back to mish. She loves missionary and on the final bit closed her legs and climaxed shaking her body. She seemed to welcome my continued pumping to finish off myself.

We both laid back to catch our breathe for a few minutes after the intense session. Noticed there was only 20mins left so showered again and just talk cock with her until time out.

Her face: 7/10 I think should be plain jane rating. Not those sweet young thin type. But not ugly.
Body: 8/10 Smooth skin, no birth marks. Not petite but not large also. Medium size i guess.
Frenching: Good frencher.
Bbbj: 9/10
Gfe: 9.5/10
Painting: No chance to try. Maybe must rtf lol.
FJ: 9/10 She is part of it, a nice combo.
how u get the pics? i cant seem to see tmc's pics
Old 18-09-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
therockdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today's FR for Anna from SS (2/5)

Looks: 8.5/10 (About 90% similarity, quite fair and slim, have the OL look)
Body: 9/10 (great body, nice set of boobs to fondle and suck on)
Bbbj: 8/10 (BBBJ was quite long but I had better ones, overall still quite a good blow
Fj: 9/10 (Did a few positions, missionary, doggy but her cowgirl was great! The view was just wow man. Gfe was up there with the constant chatting and cuddling. Really fulfil your fantasy of bonking your chio OL colleague.

Thanks Bro Silk for arranging this session
Old 18-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

funguy125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for POP from Mansion

Had a great session last night

OKT: easy to work with, stayed constantly in touch, for me into schedule

Looks: 9.5/10 half Thai and really looks super, absolutely great face and smile
Boobs: 9/10 manmade but soft, responsive, loved having them played with
Body: 9/10 super tight, firm ass, nice hips to grab onto
French: 9.5/10 super enthusiastic girl, lots of tongue
BJ: 8.5/10 nice n wet, good attention to balls, couldn’t DT
FJ 9/10: great rider on top and in reverse cowgirl, which she asked for. Looks right at you and gets into it, hot moaning. Nice and tight in doggy with amazing ass.
AJ: 8/10 she said she never tried before, was very tough. Willing to work with me and got into it, but stopped early. Bring lube and go slow
GFE:10/10 great English, great attitude, fun to talk to, really wants to please you, very flexible with services and positions
RTf: definitely, for the GFE anole
Old 18-09-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

funguy125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for POP from Mansion

Had a great session last night

OKT: easy to work with, stayed constantly in touch, for me into schedule

Looks: 9.5/10 half Thai and really looks super, absolutely great face and smile
Boobs: 9/10 manmade but soft, responsive, loved having them played with
Body: 9/10 super tight, firm ass, nice hips to grab onto
French: 9.5/10 super enthusiastic girl, lots of tongue
BJ: 8.5/10 nice n wet, good attention to balls, couldn’t DT
FJ 9/10: great rider on top and in reverse cowgirl, which she asked for. Looks right at you and gets into it, hot moaning. Nice and tight in doggy with amazing ass.
AJ: 8/10 she said she never tried before, was very tough. Willing to work with me and got into it, but stopped early. Bring lube and go slow
GFE:10/10 great English, great attitude, fun to talk to, really wants to please you, very flexible with services and positions
RTf: definitely, for the GFE alone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1