The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-09-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
firewater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirewater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

First time tried PC69 stable

Iry : https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744034

Initially got some misunderstanding with the OTK, but everything settled very fast. Good Service!

As for Iry, looks 9/10. very charming, the look on her eyes will make you melt.
Boob is enchanced but soft enough.
She mentioedn she cum two times which seem to be real as during sessions can see her expression and grapping of the bed sheet hugging you tightly.

She also a french lover, really french all the way to France.

10/10 for her service and attitude.
Heard form here makan place bit off. will be good if you can buy her some food instead of her eating Instant noodle.

RTF, Sure, if time permit.
Old 22-09-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
DuneBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone trird Juuny from loveaffair?
I like tattooed but no FR leh
Old 22-09-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
costavita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ladies from Reborn Lover looks good.
anymore reviews other than for jenna?
Old 22-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Candy from SA

Looks: milf, man made boobs and a great hip to waist ratio. Has under boob and C scar.

Service: Did not ask for AJ or swallow, the other services were provided as stated. Bonus points for having English good enough to not require a translator and DT. Catbath and FJ were excellent as well.

Good room as well with shower attached. Btw to, okt the sink is clogged though.

Rating of good, worth bonking
Old 22-09-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lydia - RebornLover - https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744886

Location: East, near parking and public transport. Discreet apartment.

Looks: Facial features similar to photo, but with standard Thai tan.

Body: Slim arms, legs, and tummy, but has love handles. A flat butt. Smells nice.

Boobs: Big, soft, feel real. Slight sag due to size. Big areolas.

Pussy: Not shaved, but bush is manageable. Tastes clean. Sensitive.

French: Not available for me.

FJ: Needed KY. I took too long to cum and she started to hurt, but was willing to carry on.

BBBJ: Decent suction but not too active with tongue. Got tired after a few minutes.

Attitude: Her voice is hoarse because she likes to smoke and drink. English is pretty good, and she is good at bantering. She's worked in different countries, speaks Korean and Japanese, and has had a lot of experiences. Very honest when chit chatting and quite a sharp sense of humor.

Last edited by Greg141; 22-09-2019 at 05:17 PM.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
KennedyPip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744886

Had Lydia too from RL.

Location is at east, discreet area.
Pretty looking with piercing eyes. Big enhanced boobs but flat butt

Service wise was ok. Chatty from the moment I entered till I leave.
No kissing and frenching which was a shame.
BBBJ and painting ok with slight bush.

1st FJ ok with good moaning.
Started using phone during my refractory period. I don’t mind. Had nice chat.

I too tired for 2nd FJ, so just finished with a HJ.
Overall quite a good bonk with a chio girl. Too bad I’m a sucker for DFK so no RTF for me
Old 22-09-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skadii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744819

Junny from Love Affair

Asked OKT for recommendation and he recommended to me Junny. OKT answered my question promptly and give good info. Even did a follow up on how is the session after that.

Looks - same as pic but with thai tan.

Body - natural boobs. shaved. not too skinny or fat, enough meat to slam.

French - yes

Catbath - sensual. slowly travel downwards.

Fingering - yes

Painting - yes

AJ - never try

Her BBBJ score alot points. Her tongue will swirl around the small head while sucking. Will lick the shaft, suck and lick the balls also. Basically she make sure she clean every part of the small head with her mouth. Almost blast into her mouth. She would not stop if you didnt ask her to stop. Straight away stop her and switch roles. Painted her until she buey tahan, pulled me up and caps on for me. Straight away insert it in and start 'exercising'. Nice moaning, not fake one. Can see she really enjoy it.

Rest for 2nd round and tcss abit here and there.

She initiated for 2nd round by pushing her boobs in my face. My hands went down and finger her, she was already wet even before anything started. After all the foreplay, caps on and inserted in. This time she keep on asking me not to cum until last few minutes as she cant get enough of it. So bo bian lo must tahan until i see left 10mins i faster ram. Wanted to cim but pull out too slow already. In the end release inside cap again.

Faster wash up and zao liao.

Overall shes a very hardworking girl and no language barrier. She can speak english but not very tokong. She mentioned she going back soon.. Dont know if theres time to rtf before she fly..
Old 22-09-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Cherry@Silk Stockings (1/5)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744808

I'm usually in the HC Dome or Dome 3, decided to try some thai cuisine and picked Cherry after reading her FRs.

Time: late morning 22 Sept

OKT: Fast to verify my booking a day ahead

Cherry: Speaks ok English, told me she's from Chiang Mai.

Looks: Girl-next-door cute. Her face is rounder than the pics with some small acne scars but no major turnoffs. She can pass for a local poly student. Lightly tanned skin.

Body: Really toned body. Not slim but quite muscular and no fat except on her ass. Looks great while ridding. No scars or blemishes except for some minor marks on her butt - which I found a little bit big. Boobs are a small B - firm with pointed nipples.

For those who like very playful and very naughty young girls - willing to listen to your orders or take initiative. She seemed to have a good time with me. Paid her 150/90/2 plus 50 for anal option.

Started with an SOP shower and noticed how long her hair was as I washed her butt. Once out of the shower got a nice DT. Pinned her to the wall and had a long frenching session while my left hand was toying with her butthole and my right hand was rubbing her clit. Switched to the bed and after some foreplay did a 69 - at the same time lubed up her ass and slipped a finger in while she was giving me a BBBJ and occasionally licking my balls. Tasted something sweet so I guess she enjoyed the licking - her pussy was trimmed and odourless.

Did cowgirl, missionary then reversed cowgirl, then she went back to cowgirl but placed my dick into her tight ass for a wild ride. At the end she pulled the condom off and did BBBJ and CIM.

Had a brief wash then she gave me a massage, which was quite professional. Once I was ready I fingered her pussy and found her g-spot, then switched to her ass until she came. Capped and took her missionary for 10 min. She tried to get me to fuck her ass a second time but this time around I wasn't hard enough. As time was about up ended with a HJ.

Quite an experience - she seemed to like buttplay and getting her boobs sucked. Also a lot of french.

I haven't had many Thais after a bad experience in a BKK soapy - fishtank girl gave me a lecture (in English!) on safe sex which was a complete turn-off and the session ended as a total waste of my cash. Cherry more than made up for that experience.
Old 22-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 13
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for the One from T003. Didn't see any FR for One but the photo was too tempting for me. I guess all of them kept quiet about this gem, she's one of the best bonk for me.

Looks: 9/10 - She looks exactly like the photo provided. It's rare that the photo actually looks exactly as it is. However, she's not as fair as the photo is. One is actually mixed Thai and Indian. So her skin tone is alot darker, pretty much like our local minah.

Body: 8/10 - Short and petite, slight tummy.

Boobs: 9/10 - Highlight of her. Her 34E boobs is all natural and not man-made. Can tell easily from the softness and the slight natural sag.

French: 9/10 - French and kisses non-stop throughout the session.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Sensual and slow, likes to focus on the tip, and is willing to do it as long as you want.

Painting: 9/10 - Fully shaved. She mentioned that she shaves it everyday.

FJ: 9/10 - Must do it in cowgirl position. She knows exactly how to rock you and the sight of those 34E bouncing up and down makes me surrender easily.

GFE: 9/10 - We had a good chemistry, so you gotta break the ice well. Her english is primary school level. Overall One is One of the best bonks I had.
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 22-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodsugarsex View Post
he is okt friend, lol. i booked one of the girls he took photos of before, before booking i ask okt if i can take photo he say can. meet girl she say cannot, then she told me why he can take photo. joke.
Bro I never had your nick trying to book from me . Who ask me can take photo for my ladies I still remember. Maybe u can tell me who u book and who u are trying to take photo . And I strongly stated here again , if the girl agree I got no comment about taking photos of them . Not only my friend can do that . All of u can . So bro try harder next time . Cheers
Old 22-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexamazon View Post
Not only my friend can do that . All of u can .
IMHO

It is girl final call when in session. Even OKT say yes.

If girl say no, keep your cam and respect her and salute her with your man hood.

If yes, have fun but still respect her privacy and her censorship(cover face tattoo pussy and tits).
Old 22-09-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
24Kuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Julia this morning. Mid 20s slutty looking cfm face with natural boobs and chinese fair skin.

Quite a good frencher and speaks english pretty well. Slim and tight body. Very good effort in her work making the session worth while.

Looks: 8/10 More on the Slutty CFM type look. Turns me on alot during BBBJ.
Body: 8/10 Slim proportionate with her boobs size and great butt.
Kissing: 9/10 Good frencher as i meantioned earlier.
Boob: 8.5/10 Natural B boobs just soft and nice with very sensitive nipples.
BBBJ: 8/10 Quite good for me, but there is room for improvement. She does AR as well.
Painting: 8/10 Moans a lot and very sensitive to it
FJ: 9/10 Wet, wet with intense action for the next 30mins during 1st shot & CIM for 2nd shot.
GFE: 8/10 Very easy to break ice with and proactive during the session. not a time watcher.
RTF: Shall try her friend rina first. build some rapport before considering a tarma maybe? Anyone try their tarma already?
Old 22-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 8
MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Apple from LA?
Old 22-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexamazon View Post
Bro I never had your nick trying to book from me . Who ask me can take photo for my ladies I still remember. Maybe u can tell me who u book and who u are trying to take photo . And I strongly stated here again , if the girl agree I got no comment about taking photos of them . Not only my friend can do that . All of u can . So bro try harder next time . Cheers
Agree with you bro.
You've been very kind and flexible in this respect.
Thank you.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 23-09-2019 at 09:50 PM.
Old 22-09-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!

This girl looking damn fine yea!!!
She's Hazel from 重生的愛人

Had her this afternoon at oops! same location as lydia. Lucky was with a customer. Just didn't like the feeling of the girl i book knowing that i had booked another from the same house before.

Hazel was working in a TD in GM. but decide to switch to more straight forward business here. She speaks English well and is able to communicate without using google translate.
She is very easy to break ice because of what she work before coming here. Social skills are up a notch.

She looks like the photo at around 85%. with a slim to average body. Very tight looking with a great ass. She is like yellow skin colour, very chinese look in my opinion.

Shower was nothing much besides a little b2b rub with a little teasing.
Blows me like a pro, sucking and licking and DT. I was lazy to service her beside fingering her a little. I then capped on and fingered her a little before fucking her doggy first before trying out various different position of hard fucking. Finished her off cof which she got not issue taking it. She even smiled and asked me why i cum so much. I am surprised i have so much to cum after all my recent bonks.
We went to wash up and i allow the rest of her time to make up for the next customer. I left slightly earlier as i have another appointment to go for.

A very good bonk with a this fun loving Hazel, would consider to rtf her. But my flower heart got too many to follow up with. Probably need to do up a list to rtf and strike out one by one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1