The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 11
tittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745702

Girl looks great but too bad she's with blacklisted stable.
Old 24-09-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
Humblehumble indeed, u took before or after race day ?
Yeah she told me. lol
I lost her Line, otherwise I would have been part of the recee gang

I hope I didn’t miss out on what I think I did.
Old 24-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
XiaoTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try cola from silk stocking this afternoon!
Face : 7/10
Body: 8/10
Bj : 5/10
Fj : 8/10
Gfe feel : 10/10

Need come back pump her pussy again soon!!
Old 24-09-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Quick FR for Yoki of RL.

Short 1 due to my hectic schedule ahead after F1.

Those going for CHIOBU looks and GFE she is the 1 to go for.
Overall Service 7.5/10
TIGHT PUSSY LOVERS time to fall in!! Warm and tight!!!

This girl is Au de naturals.

Cya fellow samsters!!
Old 24-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745608

Looks yummy...any bros tried already?
Old 24-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hongghan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Houston we have a problem.

The same girl available here and in KL?

http://thekldude.com/city.php?Id=73

Think I'm gonna get zapped for this..
Old 24-09-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JengoSaurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros tried DARLING from Love Affair? Your FR would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Visited Lydia this morning to have big breakfast with her.
1030am booking.

Lydia is mid 20s. Enhanced boobs, fair smooth skin, pretty face sweet girl.
Very nice girl to talk with. Very Hot body to have sex with. Looks very close to the photos, her eyes are bright. Quite charming when you stare into her eyes.

Bought her breakfast and let her have time to eat so she will have energy to fuck better later. 30 mins of chit chat and eating but we go for a shower.

Start of fore play then bbbj. She frenched me like a gf probably because of the lovely breakfast i bought for her. Bbbj like she sucking on a Popsicle for dessert.
Did 69 with her as her pussy look so clean and it will be a waste not to do a little painting.

She capped me on during 69 so i won't see her doing it. Then start to rode on me reversed cowgirl and carefully turn around with my cock still in her pussy into normal cowgirl position. I then sat up and fucked her in sitting position. (Not sure what's the name of the position). Me sitting and her kinda like squatting close to me and grinding up and down? someone enlighten me what is the name of this position please? cause i love it. Can feel boobs on chest, french and fuck at the same time. Shiok lei.
Anyway, switch doggy for a while before ending with missonary to a CIM.
I means her boobs are nice, will be a waste to doggy with her cause you don't get to enjoy the boobs as much in doggy.

And well, GFE is definitely high with her. Will probably RTF her in the next few days if nothing goes wrong.
Before i go, took a picture of her for this FR to let you guys have a better picture of her.

Old 24-09-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
DuneBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongghan View Post

Houston we have a problem.

The same girl available here and in KL?

http://thekldude.com/city.php?Id=73

Think I'm gonna get zapped for this..

Bro I was considering her. Thanks for the research!
Old 24-09-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ladyboy warning Hana

Quote:
Originally Posted by cforfun View Post
lol look at that boobs and that slight drop/sag, seems very natural to me. dont think she look like LB also. i would try if the price is more friendly.
I am mostly going by the angle of the pussy.... notice you cannot see it in the nude pics...

post op ladyboys have this strange angle to the pussy... much lower than real one....

just my opinion based on the photos.
Old 24-09-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745630

Took GUN from Galaxyxscorts since is new stock

Looks 8.5/10..milf look with bright smile

Body 9/10..slim fair n nice curve and good skin

Boob 10/10... Nice 36D boob that's is soft.. Good for fondling n senstive nipples

Ar 9/10..Good senstive licks from ass to balls

BBBJ 10/10..she can really lick n suck with the right strength and speed.. Control it very well.. Very wet too.. Took all in her mouth for the first shoot

French 9/10... Same gf kissing each other

FJ 9/10...she ride me well and her pussy sometimes will grip my dick tider making me wanna cum faster..

GFE 8.5/10.. She is first time in sg.. And she told me she works as a nurse in Thai.. But I am very impressed by her bed skills.. Maybe is becos triggered the right button..
Old 24-09-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF FR for Nam from Soi69

Click Here to My FR for Nam Previously

- Her body for me IMO is one of the most enjoyable body I enjoyed bonking of all time.

- Had a enjoyable time sucking, licking and fondling on her boobs while she moan in excitement.

- She requested me to boobs fuck her then while I am thrusting my 2IC forward between her boobs and she will use her tongue to lick on my 2IC head.

- After boobs fuck her for sometime, she hold onto my 2IC and start to BBBJ my 2IC while her hand some time will push my butt forward so to mouth fuck her.

- Frenching with her, the feeling is like twirling our tongue here and there.

- There is a time when I am sitting on the bed, she went behind my back to start arousing me by licking, kissing, blowing air into my ear & etc while at the same time using her hand to fiddle on my 2IC head which make me feels very arousing.

- Had a really satisfying 2 shots release and to be frank, 2 shots with her is really not enough, really wanted more.

- A very satisfying fuck buddy session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 24-09-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Irridiate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lemon (Rolly Polly)

Overall:9/10
Location: very discreet hotel, no one will look at you coming in
Looks: when on top of you is 9/10. She say she not pretty but she quite pretty
Service: 9/10, tries very hard to make you happy even though she's tired
Communication: good enough English
French: never try
GFE:7/10 quite good but can improve if English better
FJ: 9/10 ride me very well, almost came inside her

Overall quite good. Thanks bro for bringing this candy in
Old 24-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sgd1630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745608

Looks yummy...any bros tried already?
Had her today afternoon, below simple fr.
Thai tan, big soft boobs think is enhanced. Very nice soft spoken lady always smile. Pretty good bbbj with nice suction. Very good massage after 1st round, put in lots of effort to make sure you are happy. She is accommodating to request and services are good.

Toilet is small with tiny tower people use to wash face.
Old 24-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Helio46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nam - Soi69
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...7#post19243037

- She was having a quick dinner when i came, brought for her food as well as it was the time of the day.
- Showered myself as she had already done so, then after she threw me onto the bed and started her aggressive kisses. Blessed me with her black nightgown and asked me if it looked good on her. With a body like yours i told her, it couldn’t get any sexier. Yes she hasnt gone to the gym in awhile but she still takes effort from time to time to throw in a few exercise sessions during her free time.
- Spent a while kissing each other while carressing her smooth body, she loves tongue fighting and lips biting. Beware she really bites, it’s a turn on for sure.
- She got down on me and started blowing, she can really go deep. And even requested a 69, she couldn’t hold it and told me she was too horny and wanted me inside. Got into missionary and she was so warmed and wet inside it went smoothly. Pumped for a few minutes before she dragged me to the toilet. This was the best as we looked at each other in the mirror while IT happened.
- I was prolly feeling tired from work so couldn’t performed as what i had expected despite doing several positions with her but the pump was awesome, the way she dirty talked and kept saying that she wants it in her mouth. Eventually finished in her mouth and she kept it there for a few seconds before looking at me with a cheeky stare.
- Only did one shot but it was worth the time, as i really enjoyed the break with her. We spent talking about each other. Shared a thing or two before i had to go. She’s definitely someone i’d want to go back to again.

Thanks bro Soi69
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1