The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Afee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant future
Persistent Sore Throat and fever

I just want to share what im going through right now and see any bros can advise me or not.

on 13 Dec, i had sex with a FL thai with condom. the part wasn't protected was the bbbj and painting.

15 Dec, got a sore throat and i noticed that my temperature starts to go up. doctor said it was a bacterial infection. hence, given me 5 days antibiotics.

sore throat and fever did disappear but it come back again 1 day after i completed my antibiotics. so most of the time is the annoying sorethroat. there will be time i have fever when my sorethroat is bad.

2nd Jan (20 days after exposure), i went to Drs Tan & partner and did a STD swap test as i did not have any pain or discharge on my penis.

result was out and it was negative Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. however i was told the result may not be accurate. most accurate result will be 30 days after exposure, is this true???

anyway, i still keep having sorethroat and today i went to the polyclinic for a full blood count test and i was told it is bacterial infection and given antibiotics. how ah? what should i do?
Old 03-01-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Persistent Sore Throat and fever

I am not a doctor but can try Betadine spray for throat.
Kills 99% of all germs in throat. Spray liberally and often.
Worth a try.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
delljb is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros

Please do the 5 test bacteria STD

And also blood test for HIV, Hepatitis, Syphlis

And if u smoking, Please stop
Old 07-01-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS i seriously doubt its anything at all and just a common bacterial infection but do monitor the situation if there is any discharge or if your temperature keeps going up or refuses to go away at all
Old 08-01-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

could be h1n1 bro...check urself into a&e
Old 10-01-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Afee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
TS i seriously doubt its anything at all and just a common bacterial infection but do monitor the situation if there is any discharge or if your temperature keeps going up or refuses to go away at all
thanks bro. my temperature most of the time is at healthy range

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
could be h1n1 bro...check urself into a&e
no worries, im fine now
Old 11-01-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tiptoptat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a similar problem about a year ago, few days after exposure (protected sex, protected Bj, french kissing involved), felt something wrong immediately the next day, light cold sensation at tip of penis, persistent low grade fever and sore throat that wont go away, went to clinic after 5 days, did full test and everything came back negative.

During the clinic examination, doc notice there was that bit of discharge, saw him noted it down as urethritis however it was the type that was barely noticeable as he have to really go in deep on my penis head, went in and felt abit of discharge on the latex gloves.

However what puzzled me was that the test came back all negative. All the symptoms go away after i completed the course of antibiotics (augmentin) that the doc prescribed.

Till date, I can only conclude i might have caught some bug during the kissing. I still cannot link what caused the light cold tingling sensation at the tip of my penis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1