The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigtaukay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

care to share ctcs bro ? thanks
Old 13-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Didnt manage to get the gal ts recommended. Got yy for massage. Massage and teasing were both good. But i requested for teasing after chatting with her. Then on no more hard massage haha. Yy tall and not bad looking but flat.

Thanks ts
Old 13-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Harddick13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls dhare details bro☺☺
Old 13-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey there...mind sharing ctc? i'm a sucker for teasing massage...thx
Old 13-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
altaego is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltaego is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Didnt manage to get the gal ts recommended. Got yy for massage. Massage and teasing were both good. But i requested for teasing after chatting with her. Then on no more hard massage haha. Yy tall and not bad looking but flat.

Thanks ts
Totally agree with you. Had her a couple of times. Didn't had to request for it cos she will automatically drop little touches to hint to you if you want it.
Old 14-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by altaego View Post
Totally agree with you. Had her a couple of times. Didn't had to request for it cos she will automatically drop little touches to hint to you if you want it.
Yup haha. She says i reacted to her little touches. Wahaha. So itchy confirm react.
Old 14-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
badhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah.... seems like i need to make a comeback..

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Yup haha. She says i reacted to her little touches. Wahaha. So itchy confirm react.
Old 14-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 34
rolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to behold

First got to thanks TS for contact. Went first time, got an auntie. Massage was good but no teasing. Then TS gave me 2 recommendations, unfortunately one went back and the other is on night shift, so was assigned another. No teasing again but massage was good.
Old 21-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Went and asked for ***N. TS recommends. Teasing is great just like YY. Work night shift from 8pm to 8am. Not very young and plain looking(I would give a 6). But in dim light looks good. Love the part when she bends over and her chest right above my nose. Anyway no hanky panky. thanks ts again.
Old 23-10-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

This joint have branch at Bukit Timah area. Went during holiday, Recep chio n quite hot - I disturb try luck but only get nice smile. Try the massage - not bad ... but no action cos too tired.
Old 23-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would urge that bros be more discreet with any info about this joint. Now that the name and location is out in the open, please do not associate the name (including initials) of the masseuse with any sensual massage. You can always exchange info in pm. They are here to earn a living anyway. Wouldn't be great if their boss suspect something. Do spare a thought for them.

Just my two cents worth.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
badhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well this place is still clean.... even though they tease you. so it's ok.

somehow i think the boss planned all this! =) good business model.. haha

today i went back, after a long break. tried one of the MLs that you bros recommended. not bad at all. nice sharp nose ...rare for chinese! good hard massage followed by tickling! haha at one pt she even bent over from behind my head (when i was facing up) giving me a really nice and tempting view. had to resist grabbing something...heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
I would urge that bros be more discreet with any info about this joint. Now that the name and location is out in the open, please do not associate the name (including initials) of the masseuse with any sensual massage. You can always exchange info in pm. They are here to earn a living anyway. Wouldn't be great if their boss suspect something. Do spare a thought for them.

Just my two cents worth.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itachi1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro..please share location..thanks!
Old 28-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

Hehe, tried another gal, not in ts list. syt, sound like taiwanese but is from south china. Pretty, good massage plus teasing. Definitely clean though. Hint, work from 6 to 6.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Frequent this joint quite often too, but so far only a few teaser. Mainly nice pure massage. There was one good teaser, only tried her once, but when I called and asked they say don't have such person..aarrghhh!!! God help me find her!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread