The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
No you would have spent the money elsewhere, like on various girlfriends... Probably even more...

I still find going to GL more economical than having GF
I can’t change gf
Cos already married by then
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-06-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I started in 2004.
Had sabbaticals ranging from 3 - 11 months, but always back for more
Based on conservative average whoring figure of $1200/ mth for past 15 years, I would have saved up more than a Benz if I don’t have this addiction
😅
I am also around 1-2k/month for 10years+. Sometimes like a girl more got tips + presents. I also estimate shoot about 1 AMG worth of semen into prostitutes over all these years. No regrets :P
Old 15-06-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I am also around 1-2k/month for 10years+. Sometimes like a girl more got tips + presents. I also estimate shoot about 1 AMG worth of semen into prostitutes over all these years. No regrets :P
Small head can’t think
Most of the time small head leads the way hence no choice
😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-06-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ying Zi 英姿 1820

Looks: 6/10 Plain jain looks with heavy foundation makeup.

Body: 7/10 Slim, petite with small boobies. Armpit hair stubs. Hairy pussy.

Frenching: 10/10 Sensual DFK since my first visit. The gentle but willing kind.

Catbath: 10/10 Another of those who lick your entire body. Entire body covered by her saliva.

AR: 8/10 Not as deep as I would like her to go, but wet and slurpy enough. Does it when you are lying flat down and with your ass raised.

FJ: 8/10 It seems like she don't really like to ride, but otherwise accommodating to various position. Can withstand long pounding with no complains

Attitude: 10/10 Good friendly girl who tries her best to please you.

Overall: 8/10 Her pattern is 90% similar to Qian Duo Duo of 1658a. Should try for any bros who value great service over looks
Old 16-06-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I started in 2004.
Had sabbaticals ranging from 3 - 11 months, but always back for more
Based on conservative average whoring figure of $1200/ mth for past 15 years, I would have saved up more than a Benz if I don’t have this addiction
😅
Ya lor ...been here for last 12 years.....was once that I managed to stop Cheonging for a period of 8 months. But the kuku bird has its own demands. See see so many chiobu here and there how not to eat out, particularly when CO not cook at home.

Funny thing is that after fuck want friendship also.

We are so much more than led by our didi. The gal whose understands the power between her legs and the beauty of her form truly makes the world a better place for the one she loves
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-06-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Ya lor ...been here for last 12 years.....was once that I managed to stop Cheonging for a period of 8 months. But the kuku bird has its own demands. See see so many chiobu here and there how not to eat out, particularly when CO not cook at home.

Funny thing is that after fuck want friendship also.

We are so much more than led by our didi. The gal whose understands the power between her legs and the beauty of her form truly makes the world a better place for the one she loves
Luckily I have so far managed to keep it purely transactional
Just fuck and go.
😅
Old 16-06-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Luckily I have so far managed to keep it purely transactional
Just fuck and go.
😅
Due to linguistic differences my engagements tend to remain transactional. It was only once that an element of relationship developed and it was a very nice feeling to have something more than a fuck That said, if you are derived a good fuck for long it’s value quickly becomes apparent.

When I talk about gals recognizing the power of their beauty and sex appeal I am referring to wives and girlfriends .....not WLs. WLs understand this power very well....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Due to linguistic differences my engagements tend to remain transactional. It was only once that an element of relationship developed and it was a very nice feeling to have something more than a fuck That said, if you are derived a good fuck for long it’s value quickly becomes apparent.

When I talk about gals recognizing the power of their beauty and sex appeal I am referring to wives and girlfriends .....not WLs. WLs understand this power very well....
For me, any emotional feeling for WL/ FL is very dangerous and I’ll try to steer away from it. But fully understand it’s very nice esp if we are deprived of lovey dovey feeling at home.

Sadly, our CO/ OC will normally takes us for granted once together for long, vice versa many a times I find myself taking my CO for granted. We are only human.
I’m glad I talked things out with my CO and impressed on her that I feel neglected when my physical needs are not satisfied; so she will try make time for some passionate moments sometimes even in middle of the day while our kiddos are in living room.

😅😬

😅
Old 16-06-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
For me, any emotional feeling for WL/ FL is very dangerous and I’ll try to steer away from it. But fully understand it’s very nice esp if we are deprived of lovey dovey feeling at home.

Sadly, our CO/ OC will normally takes us for granted once together for long, vice versa many a times I find myself taking my CO for granted. We are only human.
I’m glad I talked things out with my CO and impressed on her that I feel neglected when my physical needs are not satisfied; so she will try make time for some passionate moments sometimes even in middle of the day while our kiddos are in living room.

😅😬

😅
I have also talked it out with the CO and am in a better place. It is however, still a long road ahead for me in terms of a normal/healthy sexual relationship with the complications of medical and psychological and cultural issues thrown in...
Old 16-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have also talked it out with the CO and am in a better place. It is however, still a long road ahead for me in terms of a normal/healthy sexual relationship with the complications of medical and psychological and cultural issues thrown in...
Good to hear that bro!
At least it’s a step forward...
Old 19-06-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Tried yaya 2047 after seeing bro apo and bro dpower's recommendation.

Looks: 8/10 The cutish kind of chio. Wont think that she's a whore if you saw her on the streets. I would say among the top 5 pretty WL for me atm.

Body: 7/10. Thin, tight with smooth milky skin. But small boobs. Skip for big boobs lovers.

Attitude: 10/10 Friendly, bubbly and eager to please. Break ice easily.

Frenching: 9/10 She is the kind who is not afraid of having her tongue inside your mouth but will resist if you try to put your tongue in hers.

Catbath/AR: -/10 Did not provide on her own, I also never request. Will request on my RTF.

Bbbj: 6/10 Short. Need to learn to use her tongue and saliva more. Occasional teething.

Painting: 9/10. Willing to let you lick her pussy as much as you want. Gets very wet if you do it right.

Fj: 7/10 Poor rider. No stamina. But naturally wet no need lube. Accomodating to any position that dont requires her to move much. Not sure if lazy or tired already. Tried her late.

Overall 8/10. Will rtf. I wanted to try her ever since i first saw her after a session with her housemate but she always busy. Then saw positive recommendation from 2 bros, decided to Q. Worth the wait. Am surprised how busy she is despite the lack of FRs on her.
Tried based on your FR, turn out otherwise
Look : considered pretty
Boob : 6/10
Bj : 7/10
Frenching : zilch
Painting : zilch
RTF : zilch
Old 19-06-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Yaya is selective. My last visit her service is also average for me, but she is quite pretty. So far I have only tried her once. Cannot comment if more RTF will improve the GFE factor.
Old 20-06-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
If you are keen to bonk a Super slim WL who offers the full suites of CAT150 services, you can consider Xiao Ai @ 54A ... IMO she is quite pretty by today’s GL150 standard, and has an unique look in comparison to other lasses you could find in GL. I dare to say her service level is 3-4 times better than YaYa. Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If you are keen to bonk a Super slim WL who offers the full suites of CAT150 services, you can consider Xiao Ai @ 54A ... IMO she is quite pretty by today’s GL150 standard, and has an unique look in comparison to other lasses you could find in GL. I dare to say her service level is 3-4 times better than YaYa. Enjoy!
Thanks bro for the recommend
Will look out for her next visit to 54a
Old 22-06-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
HKarto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on 1820 - 小燕子

I have never posted an FR, so if i might miss something.

Nowadays, Getting a good bonk in China is pretty hard unless you are willing to pay a high fee and also muddle through the various Wechat private groups for "models" that are either "takeaways" or in "工作室“. And this is not very viable these time where Mr Xi is emphasizing on 严打。

Anyway, I spent two weeks in Shanghai/Jiangsu region without finding a good prospects, so I was pretty horny and decided to go straight to L1820 hoping for a good time.

Went in and there are a handful available, i wasn't very picky and chose one that looked good (IMHO). This turns out to be the best decision I made for a long long time.

小燕子 is not very tall, nor she is the slim type. She is quite meaty, but thats the only negative she has for me. I won't bore you with the standard procedure, but her positive attitude and work ethics impressed me to the max. What I really liked about her is her continual efforts to make eye contact all the time, especially with her looks, which I can only describe as pretty and comfortable to look at, bordering to a sultry, hungry look.

However I have to admit, since she is quite short, her plumpness does show, so she might not be the meat some of you might like. For me, I will RTF for sure just based on the fact she is very comfortable to look at, and her work ethics on top of that.

Stats
Name: 小燕子 Little Swallow
Looks: 9/10 (For Me Anyway)
Body: 6/10 (Meaty at the waist)
Boobs: 8/10 (Big, I don't measure, but nice to grab)
Catbath: 8.5/10 (Quite thorough)
BBBJ: 10/10 (top notch, and best i had for a very very long time)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (Tries very hard to satisfy)
Overall: No Average ratings, for me Its 9 but I am biased
RTF: 100%

But never i heard someone thinking of settling down permanently here..............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1