The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Not every ML is like Angel.
Likewise, not every ML is like Hebe, who can sustain without advert.

isn't it obvious what kind of services is Angel providing?
Old 16-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Excess will be given free to last minute customers...
Free coconut juice from Angel. Lol.
and many in turn donated back some coconut milk to her as well
Old 16-06-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
almost all of them are FL to a extent previously.......it's basically how long and how used they are.
Yah....really hit jackpot. Many of them aren't saints n angels as per se back in China.
Come to Sg, escalate to Goddess level. Lol.
Old 16-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to local guys. Pretty easily manipulated - some of them.

Quote:
Yah....really hit jackpot. Many of them aren't saints n angels as per se back in China.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 16-06-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
somehow many of the folks still treat them like Goddess and feel the need to protect them .....

When i read the wechat conversation , i really lol how singapore man can easily manipulated by them.

So many offering to send their "angel" to airport and thanks to the kind gentleman who pay for her ticket to allow her to return to China on the pretext of having throat infection.

Reality is really harsh and my advice is to treat it like a fling and move on.
You are the KTV expert and i was a follower of your thread previously. You should impart your wisdom to this dome.
Old 16-06-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are the KTV expert and i was a follower of your thread previously. You should impart your wisdom to this dome.
I think you mistook me for other Bro.....I never open any thread before....the only ktv I visited are those in China...lol.
If not for the clampdown by XJP, I rather spent my moolah in China
Old 16-06-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think you mistook me for other Bro.....I never open any thread before....the only ktv I visited are those in China...lol.
If not for the clampdown by XJP, I rather spent my moolah in China
i thought you are the brother who wrote about sianing the KTV girls ....lol.

Nevertheless , you are right about China but XJP sort of help us by channeling them here.
Old 16-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which balances ML under $100 would you guys recommend? So sad Laura has left...
Old 16-06-2019, 04:47 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

How did you read their wechat conversation
You should more to wake us up!!

Quote:
somehow many of the folks still treat them like Goddess and feel the need to protect them .....

When i read the wechat conversation , i really lol how singapore man can easily manipulated by them.

So many offering to send their "angel" to airport and thanks to the kind gentleman who pay for her ticket to allow her to return to China on the pretext of having throat infection.

easy come, easy go

Old 16-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
when you are there for a much longer time and you have more access than others.
Plus she knows i am not into her GFE kind of shit so she doesn't need to hide from me.

End of the day, they are all the same and there are not many genuine one around. Their objective is juicing us literally and of course our wealth
Old 16-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Now, many bros want to get into your shoes

Quote:

Plus she knows i am not into her GFE kind of shit so she doesn't need to hide from me.

easy come, easy go

Old 16-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now, many bros want to get into your shoes
Not many loverboy can withstand that kind of shock .....
Old 16-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:

End of the day, they are all the same and there are not many genuine one around. Their objective is juicing us literally and of course our wealth
Again, All the dirt come out after they leave.. think on plane already
Old 16-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of the MLs use WeChat as a tool to do marketing.
Sometimes they will screenshot certain conversation n post on their moments.
As to what their intention is, clear cut is to invite competition n jealousy among customers so the MLs can reap full benefits.
Of course, there will always be repercussions.
I said before, dare to post also must dare to face consequences.
Dun later things got out of hand, then start to play victim card.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-06-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Most of the MLs use WeChat as a tool to do marketing.
Sometimes they will screenshot certain conversation n post on their moments.
As to what their intention is, clear cut is to invite competition n jealousy among customers so the MLs can reap full benefits.
Of course, there will always be repercussions.
I said before, dare to post also must dare to face consequences.
Dun later things got out of hand, then start to play victim card.
The most dumb samster are those who video call them or send them their picture. i really lol when i saw the number of screenshot and pictures.

If they get arrested or their phone is in the wrong hands, good luck boys!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1