The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 01-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutmarssep2013 View Post
Sherly Devonne Ng?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
She’s a star on the show, just not sure if she’s the main cast. Hint: Initials are SDN.
Star?

Any “influencer” has 20k followers on ig easily.

But still, continue the story.
Old 01-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
W4lk3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh, lucky bros here
Old 01-06-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
eoisun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4lk3r View Post
Oh, lucky bros here
I think so too
Old 03-06-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Star?

Any “influencer” has 20k followers on ig easily.

But still, continue the story.
Don’t be jealous man
Old 04-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Days of IRC

Christmas eve, nothing to do and alone at home, didn't join gf and her friends for gathering. Closer to midnight started playing IRC and chatting up in various channels. Managed to chat up a girl staying nearby me, not walking distance but 5 mins by cab. Both of us are bored so invited her over for a drink at my place. She agreed and good thing I had Black Label at home. Rushed down to the nearest 7-11 to get Coke and rubbers (just in case got happening).

I was early 20s and she looked Poly age. 1.6m tall, slim, B cup, shoulder length hair. Came in t-shirt and jeans. Not wow factor but good enough looks to bring out as gf. Started the chat, drinking as usual. She got high like quite fast, so probably not a cheongster.

Started kissing by the neck, ear lobes to get her into the mood. First time encountered inverted nipples, it was nicely sized like 5 cents coin, even better to see them popping out when she was aroused. Clothes off and started into the night, 2 rounds and she left before 5am. No BJ for me though, indeed a good Christmas present surprise that came out of nowhere. Didn't keep in contact since then.

Miss those days of IRC

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 04-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwearlongsleeve View Post
Real life encounter . I'll compile it into a full story when I have the time .

Friend introduced me to a girl (A) . Got her number , texted her Everyday and we got together in a relationship 2 months later . Friend had a girlfriend (B) at that time , so we often go on double dates together . Only did petting with A a few times and we broke up 4 months later .

Friend had a bad quarrel with B and I was asked by him to help talk sense into her . Went up to B house , B started to hug me and cried while I stood still . B pulled me close to her for a kiss and ask if I want to have sex with her . As a single 17 year old virgin , I couldn't refuse even if I knew that I'm violating the term bro-code . Friend found out about it after I told him what had happened . He was willing to forgo the relationship for friendship between me and him but I wasn't willing to . A was being very supportive of friend , started disliking both B and I . Brainwashed B into hating them both soon after , and she became my fb for a few months before we slowly got into a loving relationship together .

Broke up with B almost half a year. Was 18 already by then so I started clubbing with my schoolmates . Nothing much happened except a few boring ons encounters .

3 years later , met a girl called C in powerhouse one night when I was with my camp mates . C happened to be the girlfriend of my camp mate . C was being very chatty that night and she took my number , saying that she will message me soon . My camp mate did not know about this . Texted C everyday until we decided to meet up one night to go helipad for drinks . Bumped into both A & B (they patched up the friendship) and they were shocked to see that I'm with C . It was only then that I realised that they were actually schoolmates . Took C out to the carpark for a kiss and we had our hands roaming around each other . Few weeks later we met up for drinks again and this time round she initiated to go to a hotel . Had an unforgettable experience because she was licking chocolate sauce off my body and we had sex after washing up . C broke up with my camp mate a month later and she became my fb for 2 years before I left for my overseas assignment .

Met C in Zouk and she was with her friends . I had my eye on her friend (D) and C wasn't very happy about it . We bought drinks and I started making C drink non stop until she was drunk . C was brought back home safely by her friends and I was left with D . Drank , danced and eventually make out with D , and I took her back home that night . Did it 3 times with D even though she found out that I had sexual relations with A , B and C . D left my home the next day and we did not contact each other anymore . Regretted not making D my fb but at least I still have C at that time .

It's a small world afterall . I wonder how the 4 of them could look at each other's eyes , knowing that I'm their common link .
damm great share bro.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Days of IRC

Miss those days of IRC
Yes, those were the days we go into #mirc, etc..... and those channels such as #teens , #singapore etc...

Before all these were those bulletin boards.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
marikitas is Cool - loads of Potential

I’m a long time lurker and this is first story post so give chance ok...

So in uni there was a China girl who came from very rich family. Only child, parents divorced, so they compete to splash money on her. Needless to say, she has no material needs and always went to class dressed to the nines. Let’s just say she’s the kind of girl that when she walks by men and women will turn their heads. I’ve also seen men outright whistle at her.

Since freshman year, we already knew each other but because I damn shy then, nothing happened. She hooked up with another China guy who frankly is a bit of a geek. He was super jealous and would always ask what she did when she went out on her own, who she went out with, etc. Somehow, she decided to still move in with him.

So one time she went out and was back very late. He bolted the door on her and she had nowhere to go. Stuck out late with nowhere to go, she started calling a bunch of people. Not sure how far down the list I was but eventually she called me. I said sure why not and she came over.

Now I only have a small room so it’s a bit tight. She proceeded to tell me what happened and how she’s thinking about leaving him as we watched tv. I tried to console her and from there went on to stroking her hair. She seemed to like that...
Old 16-06-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
marikitas is Cool - loads of Potential

As I continued to stroke her hair, gradually her body language changed from needing to be consoled to be quite contented. Sensing the mood change, I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. She seemed to be ok with that so I started rubbing her back. She closed her eyes.

I gently stoked her neck and she squirmed. Gently, I caressed her ear lobe, then neck, then ear lobe again. Slowly, I made my way down her arms, to her stomach and gently ran my fingers outside her shirt. Down her thigh and up the other thigh.

As I went up the thigh, my hand went under her T-shirt and gently tickled her stomach. She seemed to like that very much and let out an Oooooohhh.....

After a minute or so, my hands went up to just under her boobs, which are size B but shapely from outside the T-shirt. I accidentally brushed the bottom of her boobs a few times as I continued to caress her midriff.

She seemed to be squirming a little and shuddering. Since her eyes were closed, I took the chance and ran one finger over her left boob. She let out a soft Ummmm....so I took it as a sign of consent and backhand brushed the same boob.

A few more times and then it’s the other boob. Then, I slowly raised her T-shirt to uncover her shapely and firm B cups and gently squeezed them. She started to suck on the tip of her index finger so I gently sucked on her right nipple in return. They were small but very pink and pert...
Old 16-06-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Those were the days haha. I had my fair share of sex with girls from mIRC as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Days of IRC

Christmas eve, nothing to do and alone at home, didn't join gf and her friends for gathering. Closer to midnight started playing IRC and chatting up in various channels. Managed to chat up a girl staying nearby me, not walking distance but 5 mins by cab. Both of us are bored so invited her over for a drink at my place. She agreed and good thing I had Black Label at home. Rushed down to the nearest 7-11 to get Coke and rubbers (just in case got happening).

I was early 20s and she looked Poly age. 1.6m tall, slim, B cup, shoulder length hair. Came in t-shirt and jeans. Not wow factor but good enough looks to bring out as gf. Started the chat, drinking as usual. She got high like quite fast, so probably not a cheongster.

Started kissing by the neck, ear lobes to get her into the mood. First time encountered inverted nipples, it was nicely sized like 5 cents coin, even better to see them popping out when she was aroused. Clothes off and started into the night, 2 rounds and she left before 5am. No BJ for me though, indeed a good Christmas present surprise that came out of nowhere. Didn't keep in contact since then.

Miss those days of IRC
Old 16-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Was in my 5th year in my first law firm when I went for some law session that had JC students. Met a TJC gal and we went out for dinner. She’s rather well to do so but u could see that she was “curious”. Brought her out to drink and then back to my place for “dessert”. She wasn’t a virgin but wasn’t too experienced. Din think much after the night but she kept in touch and we went out and did it a few times....then she felt guilty to her bf and we ended. Was a pleasant surprise (gift) to me attending that conference thing.....
Old 16-06-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I think you should try to get involve with as many as possible to maximize your chance. But of course that is going to take more time.
Not all will become FB and if you have a pipeline of supplies, you can be more relax, selective and play for the long haul with those that needs more time.
awesome advice bro
Old 17-06-2019, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great shares bros.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My Filipino teenage neighbour. More into her mum but she made the move so I played along.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
eoisun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My Filipino teenage neighbour. More into her mum but she made the move so I played along.
Best if can tarma both of them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1