The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Have a feeling fantasia is reborn stable siam angle
Old 16-06-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lilly - SOI69
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=732440

Booking: Fast and easy.
Looks: Close to pictures, but a little more chubby. Sweet looking.
Body: Nice shaped B cup breasts. A little baby fat, soft and nice to feel and squeeze all over.
Pussy: Shaved, very warm, tight.
Service: Not so passionate, but very sweet and gentle, even her voice. Made my cock and balls feel very good with her soft strokes in the shower.
French: Not a tongue fighter, but locked lips with me and kiss sensually.
BBBJ: Very good, takes it nice and slow, when I came she carry on till she took every drop in her mouth.

Note: Only here for a few more days, says she does not get many customers. Do support her, I think she deserves it.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Have a feeling fantasia is reborn stable siam angle
�� �� �� ��

Last edited by Loadedgun; 20-06-2019 at 06:07 PM. Reason: ������
Old 16-06-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Sommi from Silk-Stockings.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=731327

Looks like picture, SYT with big real natural D cuppers.

She is VERY accommodating to requests and does exactly what I want.

On top of that, she sucks really well too, had to ask her to slow down or stop several times or else my load would blow way too early

Capped it all off with an explosive CIM finish. Cuddled with her and left an extremely satisfied man. Too bad she's leaving very soon.

GFE: 10/10
Old 16-06-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Icey xclusive is back
Old 16-06-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Icey xclusive is back
Fantastic face
Old 16-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
JJok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two late FRs for SilkStockings

OKT: Friendly, responsive and patient with clear instructions.

11/06 Chanel https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=731333

Looks: 9/10.
Body: 8/10.
BBBJ: 10/10.
FJ: 10/10.
GFE: 7/10.

15/06 Mint https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=732533

Tried Mint yesterday. Was really tired so didn't do much, but she's really pretty and looks exactly like the pics.

Looks: 10/10. Great for SYT lovers, she's really cute and pretty.
Body: 10/10.
BBBJ: 10/10.
GFE: 8/10.
Massage: 9/10.

Thanks bro SS
Old 16-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

what a day.

firstly tried to book chicky from T003 at 3pm, but OKT said girl went back already. No idea why he still updates SBF posting of this girl. honestly dont know if he stable is trustable or not.

next went to try out blackwings, thought was a new stable. but nope, just a reborn stable. location is at jalan besar area. previously a stable operated at same location. now comes the messed up parts.

took Hermes, once u see her, u will probably reject her. her photos are quite a fair bit off. add at least 10kg to photos. went ahead with bonk as girl said she provided AR.

AR was indeed provided by girl. after first shot, her menses came. or in actual fact girl already has her menses but want to work still. freaking ask me to bonk her when she is on her period. rejected and asked for a refund for 2nd shot.

the whole time, girl was messaging her agent on her phone. and i was trying to contact OKT on my phone. but to no avail. OKT just ignored me completely and reply girl only. totally disgusting service attitude.

would definitely avoid this stable. even though the girls look tempting. photos are probably not recent.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Soul from FantasiaBabes

Introduction : Tried Soul on her previous tour last year during July 2018 where she is also using the same name during her previous tour. Saw that she is back and wanted to find her again but also I saw the stable have another girl name Tuna which also caught my eyes, so I decided to have quickie shot with each of them back to back.

- Soul on her previous tour, I already think she is cute and pretty. Now her current tour she is more pretty than previous. You can ask her why if interested. Hehe

- She wears the same white dress and pink bra as picture which reveal her beautiful nice cleavage.

- When she greet me at the door, she smile so sweet and give me a hug when the door close.

- She slim down a bit more than her previous tour where her body now looks slim and just nice with that cute small butt.

- She is clean shaven and I had a nice time painting her clean shaven pussy.

- Was very happy to enjoy gently on her natural handful soft boobs where she allow me to suck and fondle with no restriction.

- Even it was a quickie session, the GFE is same good like I had on her previous tour.

- Frenching with her is still same passionate feeling.

- During FJ especially when Missionary position we are frenching passionately while I am bonking her and enjoying the moment.

- Overall I am very happy that she is back again and also very satisfied that the session with her is still so passionate and enjoying.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 16-06-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Soul from FantasiaBabes

Introduction : Tried Soul on her previous tour last year during July 2018 where she is also using the same name during her previous tour. Saw that she is back and wanted to find her again but also I saw the stable have another girl name Tuna which also caught my eyes, so I decided to have quickie shot with each of them back to back.

- Soul on her previous tour, I already think she is cute and pretty. Now her current tour she is more pretty than previous.

- She wears the same white dress and pink bra as picture which reveal her beautiful nice cleavage.

- When she greet me at the door, she smile so sweet and give me a hug when the door close.

- She slim down a bit more than her previous tour where her body now looks slim and just nice with the cute small butt.

- She is clean shaven and I had a nice time painting her clean shaven pussy.

- Was very happy to enjoy gently on her natural handful soft boobs where she allow me to suck and fondle with no restriction.

- Even it was a quickie session, the GFE is good like her previous tour.

- Frenching with her is still same passionate feeling.

- During FJ especially when Missionary position we are frenching passionately while I am bonking her and enjoying the moment.

- Overall I am very happy that she is back again and also very satisfied that the session with her is still so passionate and enjoying.

Waiting ur FR for Tuna. She caught my attention too.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
tea123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Has anyone tried sugar from Teeruklover?
Old 16-06-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chaudragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker, posting FR for first time

Had Mei from SS

Okt was prompt and reply very fast

Location was quite central

Face: 8/10 (much nicer than her pics
Body: 9/10 (fake but still nice to touch
Frenching: 10/10 (french till gao gao
Painting/Fingering: NA (didn't try)
BBBJ: 9 /10
CIM: Yes
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Overall: 9/10

Finished with CIM and was a happy man. She's very friendly and easy to talk to! Will rtf if I have time
Old 16-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FatCat99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue and first FR, I believe date on 07/06/2019

Got Tina from T003 stable. Had 3pm slot, place quite discreet with ample parking nearby. Maybe by now change location already.

Looks: 8/10. SYT but I feel she slightly thinner as compared to photo. Maybe never eat much or no time eat.
Body: 8/10. Like your poly ex gf syt.
BBBJ: 7/10. No CIM
FJ: 9/10. Accommodating on positions and can feel quite tight. Hump until she make the O face really turn on as another bro said. Ass for doggy not bad.
GFE: 6/10. Said she going back soon so quite ord mood I guess. Sometimes keep asking if I got cum already or not when I haven't.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
For your reference.

She is back!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁
Old 16-06-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sora from TRL
16th Jun 2019, 1pm

She is cute, young, close to pic as advertised.
She has natural boobs, a bit shag (just a bit), cos its natural, but still handful, big nipples as well.
She is young, but don't expect a young body (a bit out of shape).
Session with her is good, the feelings are there.
Soft moans but entertaining.
Her bbbj is green (not so exp), but still enjoyable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1