The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-07-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My 3/5 Bonk from Silk-Stockings.
As Usual I have no disappointed from this trusted stable.

FR on ICE @ 1st July 15:00hrs

Location: Been there before so I know the place. Central and drivers free parking. Mrt need to walk about 8-10mins.
Looks: Much better in person actually with friendly smile around 23-24yo I guess.
Boobs: Nice soft B/C cup. Can lick and suck and play with her boobs. Soft and Natural awesome size that suits her body frame.
Frenching: Speaks French well. Started mind to aggressive high GFE.
BBBJ: Good suction and will look at you when blowing you. Great eyes contact.
Painting: Great moans and loves to be lick and feel her tighten her muscles and shiver a bit. Should give this to her she gets horny in no time.
FJ: Rides very well. Accommodating change location willingly and no black face or signs of tireness.
Comms: Average English but good enough to converse.
Service overall: 9/10 with good GFE.
RTF: I think wont have time to catch her before she goes back but will definitely the next time she's in.

Thanks Bro silk for the last min session and recommendation was spot on. Kudos.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
SleepySnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ⚡⚡⚡ TIFFY ⚡⚡⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShadowV2 View Post
⚡⚡⚡ REVIEW FOR "TIFFY" ⚡⚡⚡

Stable: TheRegentLust

Date: 30th June 2019
Time: 18:30 Hrs

Short Intro:
Short lived are the days that i can book an FL without an account here. Decided to come back to Chiong. Therefore created an account for it and here I am contributing my first review on my first bonk since coming back.

Initially wanted to try Anna from SD but apparently i did not pass their verification due to the age of my account i guess.
Browsing through dome 1 and looking at all the sticky thread of the stables and spotted Tiffy (Link to Tiffy). I am especially attracted to girls wearing these large spectacle posing with a cute face in their selfies. Lucky for me, managed to pass the verification of Bro SK and made a booking with Tiffy at 18:30hrs.

OKT:
Bro SK is very friendly through the verification process and clear with the instructions. Very proactive replies from him and patient with my questions and request.

Visualize Tiffy: 9/10

Cute young girl with her face around 10% discount from the photos posted. She is slim with a small waist. Boobs are a pair of soft natural big B to C. Slight sag. Her skin is smooth and tanned. Was hoping she is fairer though. But the touch of her smooth skin got me rock hard and ready to pound.

Communication: 9/10
She is a little shy and can't even tell me why, just keep smiling to herself and tell me she is shy everytime she look into my eyes. She speaks English quite well so translate app isn't needed for communication. Speaks a bit of French as well. Not deep French.

BBBJ: 8/10
Strong sucking and balls licking with excellent AR skills. Very good licking around the tip of my dick. Pleasure to look at her small mouth wrapped around the head of dick and feeling all the tongue work hidden inside there.
Had to say i enjoy it very much but at one point felt the teeth when she was too engrossed with the sucking.

FJ: 10/10
Her pussy is shaved below with a little small bush on top. But i was too eager to bang her so i skipped the fingering, painting and all the getting her ready kind of thing and went straight to action. She capped me knowing i am dying to penetrate her sweet pussy.
Banged her deep in a few styles and love the missionary in particular as i can go really deep which she i guess she likes it very much cause she went dripping wet when i pumped her in that position.
Increased my pace as i was near the peak and pulled it out to finish in her mouth. She suck it till the very last drop of my cum and continued to work her tongue on the tip of my dick. I went so weak and soft that i don't feel like moving at all. She passed me the pillow and i just took a short nap while she hold my hand and cuddle beside me during my 20 mins nap. (Set alarm before i took that nap). Woke up and went for a shower and left a happy man.

RTF:
I will do so if i have enough time. I see that Bro SK does have quite a decent line up. But the price for Tiffy is a little on the higher side. Hope bro SK took note of this and give me a discount when i RTF.

Summary of my session:
It's definitely a good start for my return, Tiffy will be right at the sweet spot if she is priced at $150 instead of $160. Her service is great with very good initiatives. Certain areas could be better. But the skill sets she have now is already enough to blow your mind.
One shot and i am down when i am not usually that weak.
Guess i need to prepare myself better if i were to RTF her.
Lastly, thanks to Bro SK for the swift arrangement. Thanks!

Hope my first contribution is good enough for you guys to get a better picture of what you are expecting from Tiffy. Your experience might vary from me. But i am sure she will definitely give a time.

Sorry to the bros i copied part of the FR format from. don't need apply copyrights hor?

Up you for your nice and detail FR bro. 😊
Old 02-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
SleepySnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
I think you miss out this embedded FR. Other stable will still ok. .

I just don't like unethical stable(just see it yourself, and you will know, pm if don't know).

This mode for FR references.
If you see very chio photos, don't set high expectation. You will feel better.
If you don't want get disappointed. Don't read and believe the FR and go chiong.
If you see high frequent FR from same stable. Can consider don't believe.
if you see Account posting FR for one stable only. Can consider don't believe the FR also.
If you see one FR and then another account come in said for example "it tempting" or praising the FR is good. Well...Can consider don't believe.
If want feel even better, go for lower range lo....to lower your damage.
And for a chiongster, for sure you chiong many stable many FL. Keep chionging!

Here stable well known bait and switch.
Blackwing
ChivasAngel
Milkyway
Juventus

For bait and switch...Please don't cry nowadays...It is consider good already. You have option to U-turn and take out your smartphone to place another booking.

Imagine those years don't have smartphone using 3G lanjiao phone.

1. See internet for FL.
2. Photo very swee
3. SMS(Ya! no wechat no whatapps) and booking
4. Go to location
5. Bingo! Bait and Switch
6. Two choice - Change or Cancel.
7. Stand at road kpkb! LOL!

Anything else...PM ok?

And for you(legendary) whatever people say, let them say. I just don't care. I don't fit to be you. You don't fit to be me.

What you want do, just do. Don't need give warning/face.

Thanks for sharing some important pointers bro. Upped. 😊
Old 02-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 5
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

Seduction Natty (you will not see that smile leaving her pretty face)
OKT as always fast and communicative.
I am going a bit long winded here since Natty gave me one of my best bonk ever last night.
Location: Nice cozy hotel room, bathroom small but fits us just nicely.
Looks: 9/10 It was wow immediately when I saw her. She looks exactly like her photos. Same sharp features, nose, chin etc and wore a big smile. Her lips are full and quite pouty. The moment I stepped in, she gave me a hug, pressing her boobs onto me. That is what I call a good start!

Body: 9/10 Natty is not as tall as I expected. I noticed she wore shoes maybe to make herself look taller lol. Height aside which I estimate to be around 155cm only her body is pure hourglass. Every inch of her power body is baby smooth. She sells beauty products in BKK and keep her body in excellent condition. My legs roamed from her face, her body, her hips, her ass to her legs, I didnt feel a single blemish. Cannot judge her skin tone maybe the room lights are not bright enough but the texture lol a fly might slip off them. This is one devilish hot body. Even her ass is so smooth lol and pack some firm meat too, not one single stretch mark. Her arms are toned no sign of excess fats lingering.

Boobs: 10/10 Boobs lovers can rejoice. Natty spent 80000bahts to enhance those big B or C, i am not a good judge. I was expecting hard silicones but to my pleasant surprise, hers were soft and bouncy, cant fell them silicones. Her nipples are pinkish and pointy and I just went crazy eating them. And all these was even before shower.

Shower: 9/10 SOP to be honest. She value added by giving me a mini hand job whilst washing my dick and then as she was rubbing my back, she gave another reverse handjob. Quite steamy lol. I thought that was about it then she offered me mouthwash and took some herself, in a blink she was squatting down and gave me a bbbj with the mouthwash inside her mouth. That feeling was shiok and icy!! Though it was a brief blowjob, the sensation caused me to move 2 steps backwards. A real bonus since most FLs normally gave me the standard wash before deed.

Frenching: 10/10 Natty knows how to put her tongue and lips to good use. The best passionate frencher I had. I wouldnt say she is as wild as Ann whom I tried before from this stable, but I can feel the passion. Natty is not shy to take my roaming of her mouth and she gave me back as much. My cock was almost bursting with all these excitement.

Pussy: 9/10 The downside is her small trimmed bush, the upside is Natty truly enjoy a good paint. It tasted good, plenty of fluids oozing out and she certainly enjoyed it, pulling the bedsheets, pillows, then holding both my hands in a interlock. The best was when she climaxed with my tongue deep in her pussy, she started thrust her lovehole aggressively towards me. No need to jelly after this, her pussy is totally wet and prep for sex.

BBBJ: 9/10 After my painting she sat up, I was in kneeling positon. She arched her short frame forward and commenced with her bbbj. She took my dick deepthroat easily. That feeling was sensational, I had to cut her short in case I cant hold back my cum.

FJ: 10/10 The best sex ever. Frenching throughout, Natty's moans are soft and sounds really natural. When in missionary, she kept thrusting her pussy deep onto my cock. I fucked her she fucked me back right away. Tried her in doggie grabbing on those delicious butt cheeks and she did the same, for every thrust i made, she jabbed me back with her hip movements. It doesnt hurt when her pussy is so wet and tight. Finally she went on cowgirl and rode the shit out of me. She is one pint sized riding dynamo. When I finally was about to cum I told her i want to finish in her mouth and she quickly removed the condom and bbbj me till I shot out. I repeat best sex ever aka JAV style.

CIM: 10/10 done with a smile with all my proteins in her mouth.

Massage: 10/10 No one really mention Natty is a very good masseur. She is and she really relieved all my muscle aches with her elbow presses and bouncing up and down my back, butt effortlessly. I felt totally energized after that. Almost like a pro.

GFE: 10/10 Natty can hold a conversation easily, always super smiley and breaks into giggles all the time. That pretty flawless face helps to make the session a breeze. Her attitude is simply great. She told me she has been fully booked yesterday but she is not tired at all. Her performance has clearly dispel my doubts.

RTF: A big fat yes! Natty is sure thing ang pai, I had Ann before, she was great, Natty is at least on par for me, if not better haha. I really hope I can meet her again..
Old 02-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you also dam lucky. Otherwise your pocket will burn 1 hole. I ever bought her a causal oversized tank top(just for fun), she immediately change it when we reach the hotel room and we engage into serious workout for non stop. After being her dinner, still ask me up her room and have another round of workout!! Lol[/QUOTE]

Bro, for Gady, I wouldn't mind kanna burn man...
Old 02-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nightmare1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: TRL
FL: Tiffy
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=734523

Appointment: 02 July 2019 @1AM

ratings as follows

OKT was very prompt in replying and accommodating to my enquiries.

English was okay but French is perfect😉
Looks: 10/10 same as picture and she looks better without makeup imo

Personality - 10/10 will initiate to talk to you and make you feel like a long lost lover

Body: 9/10 has slim tummy and SYT for me

Boobs: 10/10 perfect, totally for boobs lovers like myself

Frenching 8/10 she has very kissable lips

BBBJ: 10/10 she has very good tongue action and knows how to tease the right spots.. almost released in CIM but i preferred to finish in her

FJ: 9/10 ride me for a good 10 mins before i decided to unleash my millions in her for the first shot. she enjoys her sex and really gives in her best to service you, not rushing at all and didnt use her phone till the alarm rang. didnt proceed for 2nd shot as i was feeling tired and decided to just cuddle and talk to her till the time ran out

GFE: 10/10 1 of the best bonks I had in a while now, service is top notch and her GFE gao gao, reminds me of my ex thai gf

Massage: 8/10 this is an add on service as she helps you to relax for the 2nd shot

Overall: 9/10 - RTF for sure, i left a very happy man
Old 02-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Natasa from Xclusive
First time trying this stable as several gals I wanted to try previously have their price tag on a high end

looks – 7 (she resembles her pics just that she has a very dark skin tone)
Boobs – 9 (young firm natural huge boobs)
Body – 8 (meaty thick body but it very huggable for me)
BBBJ - 8 (takes time to service you and can do DT)
FJ - 9 (maybe our chemistry was there, feels like farking my horny mistress)
GFE - 8 (will continue to hug and caress after the deed is done. She does very fierce frenching)
Service - 7 (she is friendly and accommodating. No other additional services for me tho)
RTF - likely

Last edited by GN007SG; 02-07-2019 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Minami fr TRL,

Ass lovers fall in...

Looks: conf SYT... however complexion is not the best... but acceptable... then again, I am saying ass lovers, not face lovers... she is soft spoken, so she moans softly n gently too...
Boobs: Smallish with pointy nipples...nice to fondle..
Body: Slim and smooth skin..
Pussy: Shaved and no smell...
Ass: I got a few nice ass shot, but she don't allow me to post... see her ass already also feel like rushing back to bonk her one more time... i must say this is her greatest asset...
BBBJ: Just nice for me...not too hard...and wet wet wet...
Painting n fingering: after taking her butt shot in doggy stance... i immediately dive towards her giving her ass n pussy a good tongue leashing... she was squirming and moaning.... she lies down on her stomach while I continue to bury my face in between those great ass... then I flip her over and continue to lick her to orgasm. She don't really like finger, as she was pulling my fingers away. In the end, I just position my fingers outside her pussy, so to let her slowly ease them into her pussy while she gasped in ecstasy...
FJ: Only did her 1 shot in missionary and cowgal cos was a bit tired... but now regret liao... how can I missed doggy...

RTF: worth considering... maybe I will go back for my doggy shot...

Old 02-07-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

jacksz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Emmy on 28 Jun 2019 at 7pm from Bro Silk Stocking's stable.

Emmy looks a little different compared to her pictures. She also seems to lack a little affection. But her catbath and BBBJ really best. Plus she allowed me to paint her pussy till she cummed. I really love how she looked when she came strongly.

I think I will try the other girls before I think about RTF her.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Feeling nostalgic...decide to honor the stables n gals whom I spent a great time with. If there's a genie, I wish these are all my concubines... I will probably die from exhaustion, but I will die a happy man... Cont'd

Fionn fr Lustvegas

SYT with nice bubble butt... bonked her 7 times during her tour to Sillypore...

Anne fr Soi 69

SYT with enhanced boobs... lotsa frenching... blowing and licking...like making passionate love with my gf...

Armani fr Tom Yum

Very fair n Korean actress look, whom enjoyed my licking very much. Really missed her n din have enough time to rtf...
Old 02-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Old memories are so bitter~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Feeling nostalgic...decide to honor the stables n gals whom I spent a great time with. If there's a genie, I wish these are all my concubines... I will probably die from exhaustion, but I will die a happy man... Cont'd

Fionn fr Lustvegas

SYT with nice bubble butt... bonked her 7 times during her tour to Sillypore...

Anne fr Soi 69

SYT with enhanced boobs... lotsa frenching... blowing and licking...like making passionate love with my gf...

Armani fr Tom Yum

Very fair n Korean actress look, whom enjoyed my licking very much. Really missed her n din have enough time to rtf...
Old 02-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Debbie from TRL @ 1 Jul 2019 at 530pm

OKT: Responsive and Friendly

Looks: 8/10 cute girl slighty different from pics but still a cutie

Boobs: 10/10 Natural C

Body: 10/10 Small frame petite body

GFE: 7/10 Ok not much GFE here but still good feeling

RTF: Definitely
Old 02-07-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Siambu4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried cake from soi69

Looks:8.5
Boobs: 8
Bbbj: never try, i dont like
Fj: 8

Overall good experience. Very sextisfy
Old 02-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quick tarma at new stable Atlantis

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=734449

Not the prettiest girls but I had a good session. Quite coordinated, can do double blow and allow cim.

First shot was H riding cow girl then missionary and C giving me ar throughout.

Quick 4 hand massage then round 2, C cowgirl then doggy, finished w cim in deep throat. C can really do DT.

All in a decent session.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Tarma Action

I just came back from 2 x CIM action with this Pair of friend.

Plently of carparks nearby.

Firing Range: No Booking is required.

Short FR summary for 2 gals:

Calina
Look - 8.5 More cutier in person
Body- meaty type ( my all times favorite)
Boobs- B+
Skin- Not dark.
AR- yes
BBBJ- 9.5/10
CIM- yes.
FJ-Never Try

Hebe
Look - 8
Body- Slim
Boobs- small A ( Not for Boobs lover)
Skin- not fair
BBBJ- 8/10
Catlick- 8/10
CIM- Never Try
FJ-Never Try

I chosen this Tarma for my CIM mission.

Calina's BBBJ is "DEEP" type,

End up I fired 2 load of HEI into Calina's mouth on separated Timing.

Overall : 82~84% Satisfactory.
RTF: 100% if I can reload my HEI rounds for Calina.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1