The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
VirginBoy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who here got 2 time gf, wife before? Can share experience?

I have a gf and I was asked to go to China for a short term assignment (1 year) last year, so my gf stayed behind in sg for her work.

I met a pretty china girl there via work, not FL or anything, really just a normal china girl working a 8 to 5 job. At first I was just feeling lonely so I talked and flirted with her. She reciprocated. After going out for dinner, I told her I am not looking for anything serious because mine is a short term assignment, we can just go out and have fun. She agreed.

As time went by and we met and interacted during work (different company but will meet sometimes for certain projects) and we went out for dinners and movies (we never did anything sexual), she started saying strange things to me like calling me dear, or asking me about Singapore employment policies, whether it is easy for china people to find work there. She said she wanted to spend more time with me in Singapore. At this point, I knew she liked me for real.

So I told her I did not want a relationship. She cried and from then on she started avoiding me. When she was gone, I realised that I do like her in some way. Perhaps it was loneliness because I did not see my gf for the last 6 months? Or did I like her? Or was it a matter of pride because I failed to do anything sexual with her? Maybe it was because of these 3 reasons I asked her out again and she agreed.

This time I held her hand. I did not know what went over me but I just wanted to do it. She was happy and I was happy as well. All this while, I did not tell her I had a gf in sg. I was afraid that she will leave me after that.

Then there were some misunderstandings nearer to the date I was coming back to Singapore. I just felt that she had nelgected me over her other friends. It was something stupid and we argued but part of why I wanted to argue was that I was tired too. Trying to 2 time is no easy thing because you have to cover your tracks. In the end I chose my sg gf and I wanted to end this with the china girl. And I did end this.

I am now here with my gf and she is happy that I am back. I however cried the first few nights when I was back because I really missed the china girl. Lesson learnt for me is that 2 timing is very draining on all parties, not only for the girl but for the guy as well. I realise why some bros here said best is just bonk and go, don't get any mistress.

Like to hear any bros got any mistress or 2 timing stories to share as well, and how did it end.

Cheers
Old 22-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who here got 2 time gf, wife before? Can share experience?

tried b4 in the past, quite thrilling and exciting to be honest.

it is all up to u on hw u view yrself n yr relationship. if u dont see yrself as being anyone's possession there's actually nothing wrong with loving another girl beside yr gf. but despite that u must still play by the rules of the game and knw when to enjoy and when to end.
Old 23-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

At 1 time, I even tried on 3 timing so the most important skill u need to master on these are 'time management', why feel guilty just treat it as a future wife selection process, we men need to keep ourselves open with more option, these also benefit all your gf, confirming on choosing the right life partner
Old 23-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skarlett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
At 1 time, I even tried on 3 timing so the most important skill u need to master on these are 'time management', why feel guilty just treat it as a future wife selection process, we men need to keep ourselves open with more option, these also benefit all your gf, confirming on choosing the right life partner
How about if your gf two or three time you? In view of choosing right partner/dick ? You able to stomach that?

If you have to force it, its probably crap.
Old 23-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
chowchowkeith is one of the Best!chowchowkeith is one of the Best!chowchowkeith is one of the Best!

bro, dont have 2 of the same type at a time..

i have just 1 gf and 1 wife..
Old 23-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlett View Post
How about if your gf two or three time you? In view of choosing right partner/dick ? You able to stomach that?
If that is going to happen, so confirmed it NOT a right partner, dump it & move on
Old 23-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Quote:
....its really tiring ....go out...meet eat...do alot of things..happy happy....
rush home faster change go out meet the 2nd one.......eat again...walk again....
then go home! shower again..meet one more..for night activities..drinking movie...............TIRED!!....

then then then.........tomorrow same cycle but dates in different timing.
then one day you feel like telling them you want to apply 1 day leave to rest!
Old 23-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MrJamesBond is Cool - loads of Potential

never two time before cos no gf before...

Hahaahhaha..just kidding. Had a few gfs, but nv two time la, cos i myself hate to be two-timed
Old 23-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skarlett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If that is going to happen, so confirmed it NOT a right partner, dump it & move on
In that case you will keep getting dumped also la
Jialat.. but i see you are a cool person so shouldnt be a problem. Another question, how about if your wife make u a cuckold? No 100% guarantee good person around ma.
And besides karma bites like a bitch.

If you have to force it, its probably crap.
Old 24-07-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
thewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here's my story.

One day, I was sent on a biz trip to Taipei last year. After the convention ended, I decided to take a day trip around the Taroko Gorge, beach and other nearby attractions. Now, I should note that I was in a relationship but it was actually in a 'patch-up' mode as my then gf already tried to break up the first time.

In the morning of the tour, the agent's van arrived to pick me up and I got in. There was one asian young lady in it, but she was very quiet. So after a formal 'hi', the journey to the airport was a quiet one.

Once we reached the airport, the tour agent simply passed us our boarding passes and said something like, 'get on the plane and meet someone on the other side'. He then just rushed off leaving the both of us confused at the gate. We looked at each other and laughed at the whole situation of us being 'abandoned'. We checked into the flight and that's where we started our conversation.

The girl, let's call her Sky, was quite slim, very slightly tanned, had slightly untamed hair and had sharp features, along with big eyes. What was interesting really was her accent. It was English-French! Turns out she was of Vietnamese origin but working as an accountant in Paris.

Throughout the flight, we exchanged a large amount of detail of our general lives and could even joke and make fun of our surroundings. It was obvious to me there was a strong compatibility between us because once we touched down and met the other tour guide, she already thought Skyand I were a couple because we looked so cheerful together. Even throughout the journey, other tourists were asking where we were from as if we were together. And the rest of the trip really felt like we were close, with other tourists offering to take our pictures. Even on the way back on the train, after chatting awhile, when she fell asleep, her face was towards my direction as if she totally felt comfortable with me. The feeling was just sweet.

As we got off the train, I offered to bring her to one of the night markets for a walk and dinner. She happily agreed and we were off on our date! We had lots of laughs and even struggled together to order food in Chinese (I'm not a Mandarin speaker).

Once the evening drew to an end, we got onto a train and parted ways at her station. No hanky-panky, as I was still in a relationship and I felt Sky and I should just leave this summer trip in the sweet-sad ending that it was.

Suffice to say, the experience gave me some strength when I totally seperated from my ex-gf a month later. It taught me that no matter how bad the going gets, there is someone out there for you.
Old 24-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Everyone are entitled to their views on two-timing....I personally feels that it is morally wrong to do that....And what comes around has a tendency to goes around....If u are to ever two time your partner be it your wife or girlfriend...you must be prepared that one day she will do the same to you...

For me, i would definitely end the current relationship before even considering to know someone new...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 24-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlett View Post
In that case you will keep getting dumped also la
Jialat.. but i see you are a cool person so shouldnt be a problem. Another question, how about if your wife make u a cuckold? No 100% guarantee good person around ma.
And besides karma bites like a bitch.
If your wife really make u a cuckold, don't blame her, blame yourself there must be some area u can't satisfied her, be it time, money, sex, etc, men under this situation need some soul searching & self reflection & decide what to do next
Old 24-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
VirginBoy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, i assume u covered ur tracks well cos i dun think the girls will agree to share their bf. u not scared they found out, and all 3 dump u?
Old 25-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
angelheart66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so that's how the male species spread their seeds... enjoyable reading! go on
Old 26-07-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
tiger2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bros,

Here is my story. It is all true. It happend many years ago.

In 2001, I worked for MNC and did regional job and China was a regular trip (once a month). At that time, I got gf in Singapore, let's call her J. J got very nice facial features and fair skin but her boobs so-so. I never satisfied with her boobs. So every time, J and I had sex I did not want to take her bra off. Her boobs sagged. She was only 22 and I was 26. I think her ex also did not like her boobs.

Anyway, in one of my weeklong biz trips, i went to China and in this 5 star hotel I met a Chinese intern (she was 19) with the most gorgeous face and body. Let's call her S. S was a waitress in the western restaurant and I always had dinner late there so usually not too many people. She was always standing next to my table like as if serving me as the king. By the way, in china restuarant guest get treated like kings in hotels. We started to chat and I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world with perfect body (like Gong Li in her late teens). I flirted with her and she was friendly like she wanted to know me too. Then I asked if I could meet her outside the hotel so she could show me good places to eat - she said yes! We arranged and went outside to eat local food - I like it! After several dates, we became closer. We held hand and then eventually kissed (the first kiss was at the shore - I learned she only got 1 bf before when she was in high school and they kissed a lot but never had sex!). I really wanted her bad and ask if she'd would like to come over to the hotel and watch movie with me but she said no. I was disappointed. Still, we continue to date during my entire stay there - just kissing only. Anyway, after that trip I went back to singapore and then continued with my local gf. S and I would email each other like crazy - we missed each other. I knew I got 2 time gf now but it was too late to reverse because I really wanted S (well, I actually wanted to be her first). J loved me but I was not so into J. J was the type that would probably kill herself if I broke up with her. So I continued with J but she could feel i was not so into her. J always tried to please me. The only time we had sex was when J initiated. The only was I could cum was if J sucked me because she had pretty face but I did not like her boobs. By the way, J always shallowed my sperm because she knew I liked that

Anyway, a month later I had to go to China again for a week (I was so happy). This time, I stayed in a different hotel because the other one was fully booked. S said is was ok, not too far from her dormitory. We missed each other so much that we decided to meet that evening itself even though it was quite late when I arrived. I remember checking in close to mid-night and right after I got into my room my mobile phone rang and it was S. She was at the lobby and asked me to come down. I was too tired and said why not you come up because I was just unpacking (Of course, I was lying, I had some plan . A while later the door bell rang and my heart jumped! When I opened the door we were so happy to see each other again. S came in and we kissed like no tomorrow. I could tell that she really missed me. I wanted her badly. I pinned her against the wall and we freched like hell. I recall that she was wearing a t-shirt and i slipped my hands underneath and when she did not resist I knew she just missed me too much. I felt her boobs thru' her t-shirt and could feel the shape and size they were really nice (I was turned hard). I massage her boobs and kissed her lips and neck gently until I could feel she was high before attempting to pull her panties down (she was wearing a skirt) but she held my hand and shook her head. Shit I thought! I did not want to anger her and lose the moment so I did not insist but continued kissing and caressing her boobs. Somehow I managed to unbutton her bra and exposed the most beautiful 36C boobs and licked them like no tomorrow - that she was ok. The best pair I ever tasted. Natural and perfect in shape with light pick nipples (S is a very fair girl with great body and face just like Gong Li I thought). I was so hard that I decided that I must have her so I tried the method that I friend once shared with me (i.e. fuck her without taking her panties off). During the petting (S and I were still standing) I used one hand to take my pants and underwear off and placed my penis between her legs without taking off her panties. I rubbed my penis against the opening thru the panties, continued to kiss and suck her boobs for about 15mins until I could really feel she was wet. Then slowly I pulled her panties aside and let my penis enter her opening gradually as I continue to rub up and down (her legs were slight apart). After some manoveuring and hard work, I could feel the tip of my penis slightly inside her and we continued to frenched like long lost lvoers. After another 15mins or so the head of my penis was inside her (I could feel it), I knew it was in position to penetrate deeper so I gave it a push like a hard jerk to make sure it was all in. She suddenly screamed and cried! Then she closed her legs and pushed me away! I thougth "shit mission failed and I'd never get her!" She then ran to the toilet, closed the door and cried. I was standing there alone, scared and disappointed and my brother became soft. then I realized there was blood on my penis! I must have hurt her! For an half hour she was in the toilet with the door closed and I tried to comfort her. Eventually she opened the door and I went in. She was sitting on the floor and I saw some blood on her legs. I knew I had penetrated her quite deeply. She said it was very painful and would not want to do it again. I washed her and tugged her to bed and we just hugged to sleep. About an hour later (I think because I did not check the time), I woke up unsatisfied with the unfinshed job (my penis was hard again as I see her naked hugging me). I started kissing and caressing her and now she was half awake so we started kissing again. I was turned on and went on top of her, spread her legs and tried to penetrate again but this time very slowly. After about 30mins or so (it was very hard because she was too tight and afraid of pain) I finally penetrated in full. We did it missionary that night and I cum inside her a lot (fortunately she did not get pregnant). Exhausted I fell asleep. The next morning, I saw blood tainted on the bedsheet and told her. She was so nervous that she took the entire bedsheet and tried to wash the blood off in the toilet! I told her not to worry about the staint but she insisted and managed to get 90% of it washed. Quite a considerate girl. That was my first virgin experience.

The rest of the week, she stayed with me in the hotel like husband and wife and we had sex every night. She began to enjoy it the 3rd night I think. After that I went back to China about 3 more times but after that I was given local projects only so we stop seeing each other. At first we continue email but after a while lost the momentum and the relationship died naturally. I continued my relationship with my local gf in Singapore for another year or so and then we broke up. I think she gave up on me after she realized I was not into her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1