The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

The rich are very rich and the poor are very poor.

The gap between them is getting bigger from time to time
Old 02-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

I seen one guy carrying cash leaving the ktv some years back
just as petty cash, he has his hand on at least 200,000 rmb or more... crazy...
Old 02-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
I, and I think many others fold our RMB's in lots of 1,000 but the PRC friends who I sometimes need to go KTV'ing with have theirs in bank sealed stacks of RMB 10,000!

And of course each time they'd always insist on paying the whole bill - thank God, as they do also always insist on spending LOTS!

SEAJ
Old 02-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dongguan Crackdown

Quote:
woah. u sibei heng ah...
Jin heng and jin scary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
no wonder uncle tony said chinaman bank account fatter than yours and mine
Their bank account so fat until forget how many figures.
But seriously such people must stash most of their money offshore.

I always tell people this joke.
Last time before China open up.
Many overseas Chinese are afraid of their mainland relatives hustle them to ship some electronics over to them.
Back in those days mainland Chinese cannot just buy any electronic products off the market.

Now it's the opposite, mainland Chinese are afraid of overseas Chinese relatives hustle them for cash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post

Yes very true.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he could be a drug dealer for all you know
ktv is the best place to peddle drugs esp methamine''ice'' or esctasy
Old 02-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I, and I think many others fold our RMB's in lots of 1,000 but the PRC friends who I sometimes need to go KTV'ing with have theirs in bank sealed stacks of RMB 10,000!

And of course each time they'd always insist on paying the whole bill - thank God, as they do also always insist on spending LOTS!

SEAJ
uncle can you kindly introduce your rich prc friends to me?haha
Old 02-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

so you have plans to marry a wealthy prc lady?
Old 02-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so you have plans to marry a wealthy prc lady?
Married..... Cannot as I am married.

FB is most welcome

Old 02-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

FB is most welcome

bro i find that you seems to have very good experiences with sichuan girls
maybe because you are young and handsome
do not worry i know you are not carrot cake
carrot cakes will not have time to surf this forum as they will be too busy
trying to recover their losses from the wls who conned them
Old 03-12-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:

FB is most welcome

another video on lost paradise click link below
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzE1MD....4.8-1.1-1-2-7
Old 03-12-2014, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
another video on lost paradise click link below
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzE1MD....4.8-1.1-1-2-7
Seen this clip before.

Is also available in YouTube , bandwidth is so much better

Rdgs
Old 03-12-2014, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seen this clip before.

Is also available in YouTube , bandwidth is so much better

Rdgs
how china police smash a online vice ring click link below
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTgxOD....23-1.1-1-2-22
Old 03-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Weather

Bros coming to China now better bring a thick jacket.
It's pretty cold now.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

http://gd.qq.com/a/20141203/011115.htm

News FGG linked to me - and the moral being
1. The Yanda ain't over
2. Its now spread to Shenzhen which was thought to be somehow safer
3. Worse to use agents as the LE have their sights on them and it's only a matter of time when they pounce.
4. Keep the size of your KTV parties/mongering forays to few participants - keep your head low, party quietly and DON'T let the an agent turn your party rowdy to make the bill high
5. When checking in hotels with a girl, make sure you do register her in too and exchange personal info with her. Adultery is only a moral issue but prostitution is a crime

Play safe!!

SEAJ
Old 03-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaj View Post
http://gd.qq.com/a/20141203/011115.htm

news fgg linked to me - and the moral being
1. The yanda ain't over
2. Its now spread to shenzhen which was thought to be somehow safer
3. Worse to use agents as the le have their sights on them and it's only a matter of time when they pounce.
4. Keep the size of your ktv parties/mongering forays to few participants - keep your head low, party quietly and don't let the an agent turn your party rowdy to make the bill high
5. When checking in hotels with a girl, make sure you do register her in too and exchange personal info with her. Adultery is only a moral issue but prostitution is a crime

play safe!!

Seaj
8名台湾男子组团到深圳嫖娼作乐现场被抓

[导读]当日凌晨,警方在酒店内抓获8名嫖娼的台湾籍游客以及8名卖淫的失足女,分别被处以5到10天不等的行政拘 留。

八记者李亚坤 上个月13日,一个从台湾来深圳旅游的旅行团有8名台湾籍男子因嫖娼与8名失足女被福田警方行政拘留。八记 者获悉,涉事的夜总会已被停业整改六个月罚款十万元。

旅行社:嫖娼是个人行为

此番台湾游客集体嫖娼事发后,更被怀疑这是一个专业来内地的“买春团”。涉事旅行社有关负责人昨日接受八记 者的采访,否认了“买春团”的说法,强调说,这是一个来内地的旅游观光团,嫖娼系部分游客的个人行为。这名 负责人还称,旅行社并未有介绍卖淫嫖娼等行为,实际上,导游还特别强调了内地扫黄以示提醒,事发也令他们颇 感意外。

据介绍,该团约30人,有男有女,均系同一家公司的员工,他们参加的是一个四天三晚的深港游,其中在深圳的 旅游项目包括东部华侨城等自然景区。据介绍,他们在接待的过程中,团友们也没有提出“买春”需求。据介绍, 事发当天中午他们才来到深圳,当晚系他们下榻深圳的第一晚,入住在新洲路绿景锦江大酒店,酒店按五星级标准 打造。

据介绍,当日晚间,团友们自主活动,部分人员在距离下榻酒店车程四五分钟的金海蓝湾夜总会饮酒作乐。这家夜 总会位于福田金地一路。他们是如何找到该会所的,旅行社有关负责人表示颇感奇怪,这绝非导游所推荐,也有可 能是驻地保安或者内地熟人带领。据悉,这些游客当晚在夜总会包房内饮酒唱歌之后,觉得不尽兴,遂各自从夜总 会内挑选了一名小妹,带回下榻酒店嫖宿。当日凌晨,警方在酒店内抓获8名嫖娼的台湾籍游客以及8名卖淫的失 足女,分别被处以5到10天不等的行政拘留。据悉,事发之后,剩下的游客继续剩下的行程。

夜总会停业整改六个月

“这批女孩子先是在夜总会给客人陪酒,就已经涉嫌明令禁止的有偿陪侍行为。”知情人告诉八记者,失足女入住 酒店时,酒店没有登记失足女身份信息,也违反有关的治安管理规定。八记者也获悉,针对此番事件中酒店以及夜 总会存在的问题,福田警方亦予以严格处理。目前涉案的绿景锦江大酒店被罚款10万元,责令限期整改。涉事的 金海蓝湾夜总会也被罚款10万元,停业整改6个月。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1