The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞𝙣 (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

No complains about this babe. Quite the sweety and good service too.

Her boobs are hot, just that she is on the short side for me.

Defo excellent for poundings
Old 12-10-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Very sweet and cheery girl, i love her positive vibes.

Figure: 8
And of course her awesome set of natural boobs. She said she lost her ass after coming Singapore, but her figure is still great, especially during cowgirl.

BBBJ: 8
Very slurpy and wet. Having her sweet face between my legs, i almost exploded in her mouth.

AR: 0
Only downside.... but she more than compensated with adequate BBBJ. Reminds me of ex-Vicky 1608 who doesnt give AR but made up for it by blowing your shaft gao gao.

FJ: 9
But i came too soon.

GFE: 10
Very real demeanor, genuine interest and ... oh so so so sweet and gentle, like your secondary school gf.

RTF: Absolutely.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Anyway the OKT in this house is a really nice uncle.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

RTF this SYT a few days ago.

Better GFE now due to multiple visits. The pimples on her face have now gone and she looks much prettier too. Butt isn't as fleshy as before, though.

Service is still tip-top especially her BBBJ.

Agree that the OKT uncle has good attitude.
Old 14-10-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

And of course her awesome set of natural boobs. She said she lost her ass after coming Singapore, but her figure is still great, especially during cowgirl.

Very slurpy and wet. Having her sweet face between my legs, i almost exploded in her mouth.

Only downside.... but she more than compensated with adequate BBBJ. Reminds me of ex-Vicky 1608 who doesnt give AR but made up for it by blowing your shaft gao gao.

But i came too soon.

Very real demeanor, genuine interest and ... oh so so so sweet and gentle, like your secondary school gf.

Really? I got AR from her though. Maybe she’s selective. Alternating between ar and bbbj. Damn shiok.
Old 15-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Really? I got AR from her though. Maybe she’s selective. Alternating between ar and bbbj. Damn shiok.
Really? Looks like i better RTF until i got her sensual lips along my anus.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
fire_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw many good reviews so decide to try out today. Code red the OKT told me. So lan lan go find my regular at L16H6A.
Old 31-10-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ahpui deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahpui deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Paying tianxin a visit now. Hopefully she is ard today
*fingers crossed *
Old 07-11-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

But i came too soon.

RTF this cheery lass and as usual enjoyed her awesome slurpy wet bbbj. I was especially turned on when she spit her saliva on my cock and continue sucking.

This gave me the mood for a handjob finish so i asked her to spit more saliva and wank me off while licking my nipples and frenching. Silently i was hoping she would go down and let me blow into her mouth. Nope, she wasnt into it.

And there was no AR still. Still the only downside.

But overall, having her to make me cum so much with her 5 fingers was great. I guess many would say its stupid to pay $150 for a HJ, but hey, i'm grinning from ear to ear when i came. Sometimes, i really prefer such way to release. Feels more intimate.
Old 15-11-2018, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
ahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pretty with a really nice figure. Service wise up to my standards. Will RTF for sure
Old 18-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahleck View Post
Pretty with a really nice figure. Service wise up to my standards. Will RTF for sure
Wow, read the FRs and sounds very good.. will try.. thanks for sharing

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 20-11-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a chance to try this babe today.
Lucky was just a 15 min wait.
While waiting there was a available gal in blue dress. Nice long black hair and white skin, slender and quite pretty. Does any bro know her name and how her service? Next time maybe wanna try

Anyway back to TX. Definitely a petite gal w the right curves. Got a bit of french and AR. Quite shiok.
I like the way she tickle the body, make me feel shiok.

Looks: 7
Body: 8
Service: 9

Hope u like my simple fr
Old 21-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞�� (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

She lost a lot of weight
But service remains good
Less chubby now
Old 28-11-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
ahgugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahgugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had my RTF yesterday. No need for more details as most brudders here have already mentioned. True gem not to be missed !!
Old 11-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
chiyo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞�� (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBONK View Post
Was really drawn to the FR below and decided to try her out. Have since been her regular...

FR by MrBigBadBird

MY own ratings below

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 8/10

She has sharp facial features and a sexy mole on her chin ( I have a fetish on girls with small sexy mole ) Facial features include double eyelided0 big rounded eyes and sharp high-bridged nose.Fair and smooth complexion makes her look like your neighrbour's daugther.

𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 7/10

Tian Xin is Petite figured and standing at between 155-158cm. Body is slim-slight curvy and well-toned with nicely shaped C cups ( body made for cheerleading )

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 8/10

French Kissing
Very passionate and engaging during frenching. Truly a natural kisser!

BBBJ/BJ

Her tongue moves really well on my dick and swallows it completely from time to time !

Sex

Very proactive and accommodating during sex. With lots of frenching and position-changing !
150 damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1