The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Glenglen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ur GF/Wife found out tt u visit GL by accident!

any has this kind of experience b4??
Old 02-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ur GF/Wife found out tt u visit GL by accident!

don't need to find out by accident for me as i live minutes away from there, pass by there everyday.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nope, but did once managed to catch my next door neighbour in (married with 4 kids) with a SYT checking into a GL hotel as I was coming out with my then GF ...
Old 02-05-2010, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1739 / Power: 15
turbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant futureturbo_slk200 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Nope, but did once managed to catch my next door neighbour in (married with 4 kids) with a SYT checking into a GL hotel as I was coming out with my then GF ...
Nope for me too, but I manage to catch my lao ah pek ex-colleague chatting closely with a si bei chio PRC slut in a kopi-shop. The next moment, they were gone and I presume that my lao ah-pek ex-colleague must be having a good bonk with her.... That day I was cheonging alone and I was damn jealous of him....!!!!

Uncle Turbo
Old 02-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 20
heartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenglen View Post
Ur GF/Wife found out tt u visit GL by accident!
That would be my last day on earth
Old 02-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

lucky so far so good.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hugh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are saying engaging GL girls, have not had such experience yet.

But I do tell my gf that sometimes I go walk walk with my friends along GL streets just to look see look see. Sort of cover your ass thing if your gf male friends happens to bump into you there.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

boss go there too? can get a raise together..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

NEVER !!!
Old 02-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

A) If not caught pant down, keep Denial never admit.

B) If caught pant down somemore with sperm on pant, then plead for forgive, give example like Jack Neo.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Avery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always tell me gf whenever I go walk walk around there. The truth anyway, just to do some sight seeing.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 16
huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!huntersg is one of the Best!

I think most of people will hardly get caught by wife directly. Mostly is by wife's friend or your own friend who kpo or nothing to do and report it to your wife.

But in most cases, people don't report bad news to wife. CROSS FINGERS!

Don't talk about those who live near geylang. Have you ever think what is your wife doing at geylang when she caught you "eating out" isn't it weirder for wife to appear at geylang?
Old 11-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

If yr wife / gf is SG gal, then good luck. If she's from 1 of the neighboring / regional countries, then not so bad.

Many PRC gals are not so angry if no emotions are involved. They understand that satisfying sexual needs is the gf's / wife's duty, and especially due partly to her not fulfilling her duty, she may regard it as "outsourcing" this duty. Though she may be unhappy, but many won't go to the extremes like SG gals.

1 of my ex-neighbors in a regional country who married a guai-guai SG man, initially, she even paid money to treat her husband go bonk WL! She said, humans, especially men, are rebellious creatures. The more u try to restrict them, the more they'll wanna taste the forbidden fruit. Let him go WL, she oso treat him nice in bed, let him taste the difference between bonking WL vs making love, he'll less likely stray. WLs are mostly after the business only, she's likely to still get to keep her husband's heart. But if extra-marital affair where emotions are involved, she even lose her husband's heart!

They're now married for more than 5 years with a very adorable kid, her husband takes good care of the family & goes home for dinner almost every evening.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 11-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Just tell your partner that it's your first time there
Old 11-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
mg8888 is one of the Best!mg8888 is one of the Best!mg8888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
1 of my ex-neighbors in a regional country who married a guai-guai SG man, initially, she even paid money to treat her husband go bonk WL! She said, humans, especially men, are rebellious creatures. The more u try to restrict them, the more they'll wanna taste the forbidden fruit. Let him go WL, she oso treat him nice in bed, let him taste the difference between bonking WL vs making love, he'll less likely stray. WLs are mostly after the business only, she's likely to still get to keep her husband's heart. But if extra-marital affair where emotions are involved, she even lose her husband's heart!

They're now married for more than 5 years with a very adorable kid, her husband takes good care of the family & goes home for dinner almost every evening.
Really envy the guy

Hope to find a wife that understanding
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1