The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-01-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just finished a session with Nicole from TRL on 13 Jan
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=759784

Not a lot of FR this time round. Went ahead and booked her because her looks attracted me. She mentioned she is almost always booked out. So some bros holding out on good stuff?

Bro Ash is super efficient and quick in answering messages. Very accommodating also, even though my timing was very dynamic. Thanks so much

Location in the East. Easy to follow instructions to get to destination. Very discreet... but i think i got friend living in same place.... Lots of good eateries around. Only complaint i might have are the towels that are provided. they are new and fresh...but hairy. after the shower leave a lot of residue. We have to pick bits of it out of our mouth when we lick parts unknown. Created lots of LOL moments which made the sessions memorable. think it improved our chemistry also. but can get better towels la.

Now for the good part:

Nicole is HOT! 90% like photos with super smooth and fair skin. Best thing is immediately you will smell a very nice scent from her. Even now after the session, can smell it. One of my big turn ons. Bros with family I would recommend bringing mouthwash/deodorant. but for me is a happy problem. Love the 女人味

Very bubbly and cute when she smile and giggle, like a kawaii 90s Japanese TV star with the tiger teeth and all. Speaks great English and French. No communication issue

Everything was at advertised. Stripped and went to the shower. Great and thorough shower. We scrubbed every inch with special attention on her soft milky tits. Went to the bed area and she started catbathing and blowing. What I like is that she don't use her hands and took it like a trooper. Wet and lots of heavy breathing and slurping sound. Enjoyed it and let her go on for a bit and she did not complain. Only stopped when I sat up and started to service and paint her. fingering and painting allowed. Her soft moans are a super turn on and her breathing got harder before she giap my head between her thighs. She climbed on top and her ridding is one of the most glorious sights in the world. full french and fondle and lick. Took my first shot super fast.

Had a good chat during the interval where she GFE gao gao. Smooth transition when she saw my little brother stirring. Started blowing to get me ready again. Blew for a long time and I have to tell her to stop. Immediately cap on and proceed to ride again.Second session lasted a lot longer with many different positions. no complaints from her. She showed me her secret special position (for you to find out)

Ended the session with us showering together. Fondling and kissing till I have to go.

All in all, her attitude is super great. her smile is mesmerizing. For those looking for good bonk with GFE. she would be the one.
Old 13-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Emily Silk Stockings.
Read with intent on her FR as I was captivated by her looks.
Decided to pay her visit as I have time on hand.
Checked and double confirmed with Bro Silk she was prepared to do CIM before parting with my money. Turns out to be money well spent.

My honest reviews on Emily.

Look: Top 3 prettiest lady I had. This is high compliments I had bonked many from SEA countries. Her looks itself is a big WOW, skin tone considered reasonably fair and well kept.

Body: A stone too heavy is my opinion. Otherwise, her body is fleshy for a good nice hard bonk. The smoothness is there Emily does take care of her skin well.

Boobs: Natural soft boobs, like marshmallows. Her boobs are full weighted, I had a great time with her fun bags.

Pussy: Licked her clean shaved pussy and stroked her clits till she climaxed with both my hands fondling and twisting her nipples. Her moans sounds like music to my ears. She moved her hips vigorously to match my painting motions, I could not care less, totally want to suck out all her vagina juice.

BBBJ: I asked for a short one, I was also too horny, needed to fuck her fast. Cupped both her breasts while she was working on my cock.

FJ: It was very sensual, she was turned on I felt raging hormones as I worked my cock in and out of her in missionary, we locked lips hard and tongue fucking each other, I slowed down my thrustings then hastened my speed as I plummet her slimy wet pussy with my hard cock. When I went super turbo in her, she was moaning incessantly and told me not to stop as she wanted to cum together with me and cum we did, I literally my sperm spluttering continuously into the condom while Emily was catching her breath, face red by now. The fuck job was great! She said she cummed at least 3x and I was a good painter lol.

GFE: We hugged like lovers on a lazy Monday afternoon without a care in the world and before I know it, time was almost up. I quickly texted Bro Silk for a extension but there was another bro coming after my turn. Ass luck, so went for a quick shower to get rid of all the sweat and washed my cock clean clean before leaving. She smiled and kissed me goodbye, her smile almost melted me I thought she at times does look ice cold lol. Gave her some tips for food and kissed again before exiting her love nest.

RTF: Advanced for tomorrow.
Thanks Bro Silk for the arrangements once again.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 13-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nononmb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beer from AffectionLodge

Location more suitable for bros who drive. Not near MRT.

Looks side just like the photo. Pretty lady and grows on you partly due to her character.

Boobs is big and good to grab.

Catbath is shiok and arousing at least to me.

BBBJ didn't really do much cause I prefer to head straight to the main.

FJ was great. She straight go riding mode and I changed to doggy mode.

She can speak French.

Command of English not bad just need to pay attention to her pronunciation. Can communicate and she is very cheerful.

Thumbs up for her attitude and definitely is a great experience for me.
Old 13-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SMBOY2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Normally I visit other stables but decided to try Basil Leaves today , chose Dena as the target

OKT: First time so he was pretty cautious about me, understandable though he promise it will be smoother next time.

Location: Easy to find, but 2 single beds so if you are big then tough luck

Dena: Booked her today and she is really crazy. In a good way. Started to bbbj when we were showering. I didn't do any FJ, not a fan of it. Finished CIM twice and both times she didn't stop until I had to tell her to stop

Overall was a great experience, will RTF before she leaves
Old 13-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

http://lust168.com/model-detail.php?model_id=MTM2

Lust Vegas - First time with Kim, 13 Jan evening. 1st time booking with LV.

OKT: Was very fast in response and answered my queries well.

Damage: $140/2/90

Area: 3 star hotel in Orchard area. Given new towel.

Looks: 8/10, fair skin. Just arrived Singapore few days ago and last she was here back in 2018. She's 32 years old from BKK. She doesn't resemble entirely as per photos. Discount facial looks of at least 30-40%.

Body: 9/10 very voluptuous, about 1.65m height. No fats, meat at all the right places. She was wearing only g-string and her ass was solid.

Boobs: 8/10, 36C cup enhanced but soft boobs with sensitive tits.

Shower: 8/10. She soap and shower together. Asked her to do BJ in the shower and she do it without any qualms.

Fingering: 7/10. I fingered her towards the end.

Kissing/Frenching: 6/10.

BBBJ: 9/10. She BJ & DT very well.

Painting: 9/10. Clean shaven pussy with no smell while we were in 69.

AJ: NA.

AR: NA.

FJ: 7/10. We did cowgirl & doggie. Did doggie infront of mirror, her bubble ass just sort of vibrate when I was

Cum: 7/10. My 1st cum was inside her but she quickly removed condom and tried to lick it up. 2nd was HJ.

Massage: 6/10.

GFE: 7/10, we chitchat a lot and she spoke fluent English.

RTF: Was a good fuck RTF.

Last edited by Django7; 14-01-2020 at 08:50 AM.
Old 14-01-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
Bobducks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=759626

Kiwi from Pink Lady

Room - Bit messy, but clean, cold and comfortable enough to do what I'm there for. Great location that's easy to find and get to.

Face - 9/10 Exactly like in the pictures, so you definitely know what you're getting.

Body - 7.5/10 Bit more on the curvy side, but by no means fat at all. Probably like a size 8/10

Boobs - 9/10 Huge and heavy natural breasts that were great for groping. She definitely seems to enjoy them being touched too.

FJ - 8/10 Started in cowgirl, and she's kissing while going hard. Into missionary and just kept going till I finished up like that cos she's actually relatively tight. Great natural moans, and covers her mouth toward the end as she's getting louder.

GFE- 10/10 Really cute and really puts in effort to take care of you. Very sweet sounding and caresses you like a new GF. English is quite non-existent, but nothing a little google translate can't help through.

Would defs RTF
Old 14-01-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
invasion22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Barbie RL 13/1

She is back! just landed today.
Location quite difficult to go if taking public transport.
Dont need to say too much but same as her previous trips, super friendly and service oriented. Might have gained abit of tummy but still looks delicious 10/10.
No commercial feel at all, feel just like a GF.

Just hope that i got chance to RTF cause i know her booking confirm damn packed
Old 14-01-2020, 01:43 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 0
stonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=759793

Text bro galaxy and recommended * orange*

Looks 9/10 what u see is what u get

Body 9/10 slim ..fair skin lady..with nice curve

Boobs 8.5/10 natural boobs which size just nice for her body

French 9/10 she can really speak French lol

Bbbj 9/10 she can really suck it well and I nearly cum just only by sucking

Pussy 9/10 nicely shaved pussy which can be easily fill with her love juice once u hit her horny button

Fj 9/10 what I can say is she is the first lady that can make me cum in just 60 mins for 2 shots..she can ride well with her sexy stero moan that will make me boil damn fast
Old 14-01-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Leftfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book Mina from Seduction68

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=759373

Okt was prompt in replies with verification message thru sbf website. Clear instruction in finding the location and where to park.

The room is like normal mbr size with a full length wardrobe mirror at the side with shared bathroom outside.

Looks wise not the prettiest with a bit thick make up. But no blemish or whatsoever. Not someone u will reject.

Body is super fair for a Thai comparable to some Chinese. With no fats. Nice B boobs & cute nipple. Even her pussy is not those dark colour kind. Trim pussy I think if she is shave will look even better. Overall her body is petite and just nice and good for me.

AR - Super skills and can feel she trying to penetrate using her tongue.

Bbbj - Not those fast & furious kind but rather slowly work her way from the ball to your shaft and your whole dick. And include DT too.

Fj - U can really admire her body while she riding you. And during missionary she able to French and like pick your ears. And with the mirror at the side.. everything just look so nice.

Gfe - she is always smiley and taking care of u. Including showering 3 times before and after 1st shot. And when everything end. After the 1st shot she will help u massage while getting ready for the 2nd
She will chat with u. But she still will continue her service to make sure u finish are ready for your 2nd shot. Cause I have meet girls who keep talking and end up only have 1 shot where I actually pay for 2 shot.
Even thou I book her at 12 midnight she never show sign of tiredness.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Eco of LAX

Location: Convenient with many parking spots around, for non-drivers, bus stop nearby.

Looks: 10/10 similar to photos.

Body: Nicely shaped tits, more than a handful, soft and perky. Nicely shaped body.

BBBJ: Good sensual bbbj, good strength and technique. Accomodating when i requested for a longer bbbj.

FJ: Tried multiple positions. Good rider, nice ass for doggy. Very good at grinding against your dick. Super service oriented lady, good stereo that will change according to your tempo.

Overall: 9/10, cute sweet lady. Like bonking GF or Wife.

YMMV!
Old 14-01-2020, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chillax is Cool - loads of Potential

TRL - Tiffany
OKT - awesome as always

Face: 8/10
Body:9/10 slim no fats, trimmed
Skin: 9/10 smooth skin, some tattoos
Boobs:9/10 enhanced but soft
BBBJ: 9/10 DT all the way almost took my balls in also
FJ: 8 pattern alot plus a great ride. Sound effects also zai
GFE and SVC: Quite good likes to talk quite a lot of kok. Have toured the region and knows her way around.

Rtf material thou others in the batch look tempting as well
Room with attached bathroom
Old 14-01-2020, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light

While browsing around saw Take from Les Affair Xscorts and decided to try her.
This is my first time trying this stable, I'm new to the scene so will have a lot of first time

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=759955

OKT: very responsive and detailed

Location: discreet at night, i took 0030 slot totally no one except myself. Not so sure about morning and afternoon.

Room: very old, looks dirty, the toilet very small also. if possible, hope they can shift to a better environment.

Look: the photo was PSed to make her look sharp. about 20% discount. i like her looks.

body: slim, quite fair, around B cup. shaved below, the butt quite fleshy during bonking will not hit the bone

BBBJ: acceptable for me, can CIM

FJ: Great, moan quite sexy. french a lot during the deed. she looked me in the eyes when not frenching, fuuuuh sexy siol
second shot half way i gave up-too tired. i requested for BBBJ, she obliged and i ended in CIM.

GFE: not bad, will lay beside me and at times on my shoulder. her English standard is damn bad, need to use google translate. If other bros can speak thai should have better gfe ba.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dena from Basil:

Face and Body 8/10: face looks almost like photo. Body a bit fat.Got a bit beer belly. Boobs is natural, big and soft. Her boobs is also very sensitive. Zero fat in body too

GFE 10/10: speak very good English and like to kidding to build the atmosphere

BBBJ 7/10: her BBBJ is between those green and those expert. Passable but not that good

Shower 6/10: SOP

CIM 9/10: good suction and able to continue to suck and lick after I cum inside the mouth

FJ 9/10: tried 2 position only as she said today quite tired and not much stamina. But her pussy was quite tight and I love her moans especially when I thrust harder
Old 14-01-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
rendezvou5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried jasmine from erotism yesterday.
OKT was quick to confirm the booking, although it’s my first time with him.

SYT, with abit of blemish on face but still pretty.
Slim body with no fat but not for boobs lover.
Overall a great experience.
Old 14-01-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 6
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

Seduction68 - Nuna

Many FRs for her already and there are all quite accurate.
Here is my feedback

Looks: Make up fully done, looks Malay due to her tanned skin, wont reject her for looks.

Body: She is curvy in a good way. When I saw her this morning at 0045am, she had just taken supper and shyly said she ate a lot as she was hungry and now she looks fat lol. Nonsense, she looks great, not skinny like a pack of bones and definitely has meat at the right places for a good nice bonk.

Boobs: They are enhanced and quite heavy. Sucked her like a hungry baby she is as many mentioned very sensitive.

Pussy: Trimmed short, she say no time to fully shave with and she only has scissors. No blockage to her pussy and access to painting was clear. She really likes being painted.

Shower: It is spacious and clean, unlike some places with dirty walls, it was like scrubbed clean, Nuna say the girls there take turn to clean everyday so their customers can enjoy a clean environment lol, hardworking! As a matter of fact, her room was also very neat and tidy. She cleaned me thoroughly and we started frenching while she was scrubbing me. I help her wash her pussy and she leaned her back against me while I groped and massaged her boobs.

BBBJ: She is quite good, suction was decent, tried to deepthroat but cant fully do it, her mouth is small. Her eye contact was mesmerizing, she will stop and look straight at me before doing down again and again. Balls licking was real licking, very detailed. Even though she wears braces, I did not feel them at all.

FJ: Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl before I took over in doggy, we huffed and puffed till the bed was shaking and because we did it at the edge of the bed, she nearly fell out, we laughed about it, frenched again and continued with the job in hand. Effortlessly both my shots were induced out by her energy, frenching and her sexy moans. She has experience that is certain.

GFE: She laid on my shoulder, covered me with her blanket, we hugged and watch videos from her Facebook feed till the session was finished. It was already 215am.

RTF: She has one week or so left, she is worth the damage easily in my opinion. Highly recommended for a non commercial bonk. Nuna did her job well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1