The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
daddyO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beware of ORCHARD TOWER cherry beauty #03-30 and pirate frontshop at #01-22a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahorse49 View Post
I walked through on the ground floor and was tempted in to a 30 minute massage. I was taken up to L3 (I think it was Cherry massage shop) and had a completely useless time-wasting back massage.

Then she wanted to do do a 'special' for $50. And in a tiny non-private cubicle with no facilities.

Seahorse49

Bro Seahorse I had to quote from you cos I was another victim of this shop! I was ask by the shop owner her name is Dan Dan and went tru the same con job as you! Red Cherry beauty massage01-22a. I was nothing of a good massage. That shop operated without a license and all i bros will be in an unpleasant situation if the police come and spot check! Later we argue about the price and say will complain to the police and you know what she said? She does not giv3 a shit because firstly the police dun care about her illegal operating mode. also her operating hours are staggered and will be very hard to catch. That is why she is so cocky!!!! Horrible attitude and totally blantant about the law!!! Skip this shop!!!

Dan Dan is the lady who appeared in the sinming newspapers who fought and quarrel with numerous people both clients and workers and her cockiness is because she has no regard of the law and she thinks she can charge and treat a customer or worker as and when she likes!!!

Her charges are ridiculous and will quarrel with you the moment you complain about the price. I know OT ladies are attitude bitches but this Dan dan takes he cake!!! Please boycott this shop!! 01-22a!!!!

BTW after i fume out of her Cherry maasage at the third floor, i saw a busty busty lady at 03 32 her attitude was totally opposite!!! Wish i had bump into her first!
Old 16-10-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of ORCHARD TOWER cherry beauty #03-30 and pirate frontshop at #01-22a

Quote:
BTW after i fume out of her Cherry maasage at the third floor, i saw a busty busty lady at 03 32 her attitude was totally opposite!!! Wish i had bump into her first!
well, u never know
ATBs are good at wearing masks.
outside all smiles, once inside mebbe give u attitude like Dan Dan
Old 16-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
looking4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooking4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Beware of ORCHARD TOWER cherry beauty #03-30 and pirate frontshop at #01-22a

Thank you bro for sharing your bad expereince with us.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
seennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyO View Post

Thanks bro for the info, by the way that busty lady you saw... how's her service?
Old 25-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the warning. I do not know about this #03-30, but this #01-22a is very infamous. A lot of bros should know
Old 09-06-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jimmy.Hoong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
Thanks for the warning. I do not know about this #03-30, but this #01-22a is very infamous. A lot of bros should know
I can't believe that I was con by this shop also.
That bitch Dan Dan that operates this shop is exactly what the earlier bros have mention.

Cocky and struck up. Promise you the sky, but after you pay up, give you the minimum. Really dun understand why this type of altitude still haven't ganna force to shut down.

BTW the charge is not cheap loh.

How I wish I saw this post before I went in just now.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
SuckingNip is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Old 11-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckingNip View Post
That last TKB only back view.. sad !!
Old 12-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Not only that place, there are few MPs there also using the same tactics.. sian
Old 12-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jessica is Cool - loads of Potential

i s dandan still there? or the shop change girls already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1