The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Thanks white knight Collin to zap me 😘

One thing is for sure there are a few clone account and power of at least 2-7
Old 20-09-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Go go go.
I support this post.
This spa is opposite my house.
Both this and the one beside wants to offer pricey menu and lousy services
Bump this post for you
Old 21-09-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Just astounded I got zap three times within 12 hours. To the seniors that up me I am honored and grateful.

To the zapper it's pathetic not patetic you spell wrongly twice in a row.
Dude I understand you get high from crawling under PRC panties is ah ma on period today so ah ma panties mixed with expired period blood get you high so you forget how to spell. Also I think ah ma age she should not have period anymore so you better dun mistaken her urine is her period blood and get high sniffing urine

Lastly to ts I got zap three times please extend this thread with a X3 penalty time.

You zap I report I can do this all day till negative point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotforyou View Post
Thanks white knight Collin to zap me 😘

One thing is for sure there are a few clone account and power of at least 2-7
Thanks guys as always for keeping this thread alive.

Some people (be it granny Cherrie/Cherry, Rol**** N* shell accounts or even white knights) seem to love seeing this thread remain, zapping and zapping away.

Above are 4X instances of zapping, hence the new date of removal = 6 October

To that someone: Pay for this to be removed and all hell will systematically break loose in a matter of days, you mark my words.

On a lighter note, we've been calling the Cherrie whore a "granny" all this while. Really a "granny", or has she magically turned into a SYT below? Your thoughts guys?

Old 21-09-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Never tried Fave Spa before but this thread quite interesting.

She really get bash to a whole new level.
Old 21-09-2020, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

i also tio zapped

please extend the date even more hahahahaah

typical inbred brainless fuck really never use brain one wor...
Old 21-09-2020, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post

Some people (be it granny Cherrie/Cherry, Rol**** N* shell accounts or even white knights) seem to love seeing this thread remain, zapping and zapping away.

To that someone: Pay for this to be removed and all hell will systematically break loose in a matter of days, you mark my words.
Good job TS! Its been a long time since I see these type of sharing in SBF lolz, support & up Ur points!

Do you need to pay to start this type of thread huh? If yes, how much? Maybe one day I need to open a thread like this lolz

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 21-09-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:

On a lighter note, we've been calling the Cherrie whore a "granny" all this while. Really a "granny", or has she magically turned into a SYT below? Your thoughts guys?

Below nose all heavily PS. Real looks is +15 years from photo.
Old 21-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

That's what I hate about photo nowadays she look way different obviously she is fishing for first time sucker.

Way different in a negative way
Old 21-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's what I hate about photo nowadays she look way different obviously she is fishing for first time sucker.

Way different in a negative way
How about the other MLs in this spa? All also as bad? Or only this cherrie...
Old 21-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Daily bump.

If Colin is a white knight please do thrash it out here. This is a better way to defend your ah ma at least you are showing you have guts to protect but all you do is to zap n zap.

White knight are just tools to mighty PRC. Your parent give birth to you to be a tool. Sad
Came in look look see see.
Will support thread and up anyone who got zapped here. Cheers!
Old 21-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothar4 View Post
i also tio zapped

please extend the date even more hahahahaah

typical inbred brainless fuck really never use brain one wor...
Upped u cheers!
Old 21-09-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Upped u cheers!
Old 21-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can zng untill like tt ah wow
Old 22-09-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Cb ps till gao gao.. granny liao still act innocent and cute.. disgusting as fk..

Unscrupulous bitch that try every means to cheat $.

Avoid at all cost!

Bump! Bump!
Old 22-09-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

She is not the first photo edit till Gao Gao... given up hope for the few shops le... every time tio cheated by the picture when go down is sibei disappointing...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread