The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

rather quiet

so let me pose a question
if i land in changi at 1310 (international arrival) - do you think i can make it for 1500 ferry if using mrt only?
Old 11-08-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
rather quiet

if i land in changi at 1310 (international arrival) - do you think i can make it for 1500 ferry if using mrt only?
Theoretically Yes but I guess No. Assuming you come out of custom at 1330 hr. MRT from Changi Airport to Harbourfront min. 40 min. You need to buy the Ferry Ticket before 1430hr. All exclude walking time and any delay in custom or MRT. What do you think....
Old 12-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
rather quiet

If you come by changi...... go to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal much nearer and if missed the ferry to Karimun... can take to Batam and change to speedboat from there.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
rather quiet

Very slim. What if theres long Q at arrival immigration?

As for mrt. Nowadays so often breakdown. U think is reliable?
Old 12-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
If you come by changi...... go to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal much nearer and if missed the ferry to Karimun... can take to Batam and change to speedboat from there.
i'm not in that rush mode to get to balai at earliest possible
after all my first day itinerary would be massage and massage and massage....
not going to villa
but, i would hate spending three hours doing nothing at harbourfront
Old 12-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does anyone know if the massage girls dont mind staying overnight and fj? paradon me for asking again, didnt see anyone reply to this.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
Does anyone know if the massage girls dont mind staying overnight and fj? paradon me for asking again, didnt see anyone reply to this.
When in the room theres only both of u. So u just need to discuss with the cewek. Fm my experience most do offer overnight services. But she may be only available after business hours.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
When in the room theres only both of u. So u just need to discuss with the cewek. Fm my experience most do offer overnight services. But she may be only available after business hours.
how much do they charge usually?
if around 1 mil then no point going for them
Old 12-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
how much do they charge usually?
if around 1 mil then no point going for them
As i had mentioned is between u and her. Is out of business hours. She call the shot. So u negotiate with her.

Early last year I had one at Maxi. I bargained and paid her 400K. Stay with me around 11pm till next morn at 8 plus. Like i said she called the shot. If lucky the next days shes off then hor say leow...
Old 12-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

sub-500k is doable personally for me
Old 13-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

For me 500k the max too. If lucky get 2 shots. And since i already seen and spoke to her so more or less i know we can click. Cocok lah ya so i am willing to part with 500k max.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
For me 500k the max too. If lucky get 2 shots. And since i already seen and spoke to her so more or less i know we can click. Cocok lah ya so i am willing to part with 500k max.
So this is about Overnight price? How about one shot aka ST after massage?
Old 13-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
So this is about Overnight price? How about one shot aka ST after massage?
Bear in mind she work as a masseur. So any other kind of additional service u want be it fj bj or hj etc etc then u just ask and negotiate the price while she massaging u away.
Old 13-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

then you seniors are good, me think already labeled as 500K for ST+massage already by the massage girls. super carrot.

didn't try OV them, at most is 10pm I be last customer, shoot and I sleep alone happy....air con full blast...
Old 15-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
then you seniors are good, me think already labeled as 500K for ST+massage already by the massage girls. super carrot....
Agreed....
500k st is too much
I paid the same amount for overnight with my regular in balai.
She gives my good massage too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1