The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried YoYo ? need feedback please

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...ight=9845+6123

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...ight=9845+6123
Old 10-04-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
lawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxstik View Post
Camp for fr too
Her pics look tempting but cant find any fr for her
Old 10-04-2014, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2435 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawla View Post
Camp for fr too
Tried her twice before. First time was some time back when she was offering FJ (then known as Dolly) and again late last year (known as Rose).

Had got her contact and pics of her boobs from another bro, so had no idea it was her the second time until I arrived at the place at she opened the door.

Massage-wise, don't expect too much. Not piano but not top-drawer stuff either. At least it wasn't the 8-10 minute kind of rush job. Her boobs are damn solid though and the boob fuck damn shiok!

She won't allow you to kiss her as she said it would ruin her make-up.

Not sure where she is based now, might have changed location since my visit.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bogeyman9884 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

Qi Qi @ Liltiger (Link)

Nice boobs, good massage, perfect body, really looks like Fan Bing Bing or Cecilia Cheung.

my 3rd time RTM, each time service just got better, think the chemistry is developing...

for good hard massage, i dun think think anyone can go wrong with Lilitiger girls, i have tried a few... all passed with flying colors

however, i keep going back to QiQi, think its the looks and the attitude and the service.... not a SYT lover, like the mature type that knows what a man want, chatty but not too inquistive, lovable but not sticky, good old fashioned massage with good strength to ease those tired muscles....

anyway, she works out in a gym 2x a week, im pretty sure the guys there will be gorging their eyes out for those pairs of tits, not perky but firm (if its perky, cant be real, gravity dun allow for those D cuppers), dun know why she keep asking me if she lose weight, she certainly will turn some heads in a tight black dress, she does have a figure to boot.... i also like my women a little ba ba, not a bamboo lover

if times permit, i would have gone for 90min session, maybe next time...

she's one of the few girls i will RTM...

she's a gem for me
Old 10-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
johntailan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawla View Post
Camp for fr too

Tried her when she was at the complex for buses. Not much of a massage. huge boobs though and good breast release. I was in and out of the place less than 40mins.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She's been here long long time. Tried her over a year ago when she offered fj. My experience was sop, ok but nothing that got me to rtf.

Hope this helps
Old 10-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Siasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://shenhua69.com/2014/04/04/vicky/

My friend plans to try this one. Any feedback so i can let him know..

Any frs
Old 10-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
richardongwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=429025

Anyone tried her? Hoping for some reviews from our bros here. Thanks!
Old 10-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
FloatingMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardongwc View Post
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=429025

Anyone tried her? Hoping for some reviews from our bros here. Thanks!
She looks absolutely delectable! But no reviews from anyone?
Old 10-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, she look tempting...
Old 11-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
picture is greatly PS. laozhabor. i love syt.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Xiao Ye checked all the boxes for me. Worth the money. A simple fr...

[snip]
Hope this helps
Hi bro,

On her page: http://liltigersden.com/xiao-ye-%E5%B0%8F%E5%8F%B6/

One post suggests that BM is additional charge. Is this the case for you? Keen to try her. I find that sometimes nice shapely (big boobed) MILFs can deliver good massage and sensual endings...

Liltiger used to have a big boob (Dcup) milf called Xiao Yu that I really enjoyed having sessions with - damn hard massage and damn horny happy ending lol. Here's an image of Xiao Yu (Little Rain)

Not sure if you tried her before haha. Pity she's left I think. Every session is almost like she wants to rape me haha
Old 11-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Newbie post FR but points gone. WTF!
Old 11-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Try Zu Er recently. http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=426150
She is very polite and endearing After shower, she asked whether I want 1 time or 2 times. I opted for 2 times, test my stamina a bit. Cut the long story short, after a quick HJ (I don't want to miss out her legendary massage), then massage, followed by Gua Gen. My little bro undergoes some skillfully therapy (at least 7-8min) and regained its vitality! I was afraid it may not be able to enjoy the 2nd round but Zu Er's gua gen skills is truly effective!

The HIGHLIGHT: Boob-fuck with Zu Er's pair of lovely boobs is... I'm at a loss of words to describe the marvellous experience... After the earlier HJ, I took a long time to finish off the second round. Zu Er is very patient and does not rushed me at all. I had others who complains why so long haven't come out after only just 2min! Zu Er has really good attitude I remained in a state of bliss hours after the heavenly time with Zu Er, it is money & time well-spent! I urge any bros who has not tried Zu Er's boob-fuck before to give it a try. The feeling is incredible!!!!!! Die die must try!!!!!!

Looks: Sweet young thing
Boob: 10/10 (Soft & G for gigantic!)
Massage: 10/10 (power-packed skilful hands motivated by the desire to give clients the perfect massage)
HJ: 6.5/10 (a bit too rush for my liking but no complains because I enjoyed 3 specialties for the price of one!)
Gua Gen: 8/10
Boob-Fuck: 30/10
Attitude: 10/10
Old 11-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Hi bro,

On her page: http://liltigersden.com/xiao-ye-%E5%B0%8F%E5%8F%B6/

One post suggests that BM is additional charge. Is this the case for you? Keen to try her. I find that sometimes nice shapely (big boobed) MILFs can deliver good massage and sensual endings...

Liltiger used to have a big boob (Dcup) milf called Xiao Yu that I really enjoyed having sessions with - damn hard massage and damn horny happy ending lol. Here's an image of Xiao Yu (Little Rain)

Not sure if you tried her before haha. Pity she's left I think. Every session is almost like she wants to rape me haha
No didn't need to top up for bm, However she did "suggest" other things with top up because we got really hot, but I declined.

Xiao Yu looks really familiar but so many liow cannot remember

My current favourite milfs with nice tits, massage and sometimes a lot more are Carmen (great bbbj), Anqi (best sensual hj ), songda's Kelly (min hanky panky but great massage and sensual hj ). All always two shots, hehehe. There are also many big tit young girls in our midst who give pretty decent service.

I've got my eyes set on liltiger's big booby, bao er and zhu er. However been busy with bonking fls recently, haha. Found a couple of good ones too: )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1