The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Have been in semi-retirement but looking around to see if anyone could have trmpted me out..

Found Guo-er and so decided to try..
http://sglonelyguy.com/guo-er-massage/

Staying in the east, about 10mins walk from MRT and limited parking space along the small road.. she will give u instructions to get to her place, a long climb of stairs up to her unit though..

When she welcomes me in, does look like her on pics but quite some blemishes on her face and tanned complexion. Nevertheless nice boobs with the tight top she wore.. she is quite friendly and slim, but somehow not really to my liking and still i proceed with it..

Massage wise, nothing to shout about and was polite to ask for permission to answer calls..moving to sensual, she would start with the butt and then the front, got variation but feeling not really there.. when she sees me not really turned on, she tried to nibble my vhests so much so that it caused a small bite mark.. i got shocked and she just brush it off and said it will go away after a while.. not a pleasant experience, washed and paid and left..

Looks: 6.5/10 SYT for sure, but blemishes and tanned complexion made her look less appealing
Body: 7/10 slim, nice B cup..
Massage: 5/10 piano..but will ask u if strength is OK
Sensual: 6/10 some variation, but lack chemistry for me
HJ: 6/10 so-so, but patient
RTM: noo, not when now im struggling to hide the bite mark on my chest

Have fun bros!
Old 23-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Can cum on her tits?
Yea on laura's babies
Old 23-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Can cum on her tits?
Talking about boobs-fuck, I got some best memorable experience with two MLs named Baby and Cici. Both are under chewyfruit previouly. Any update of these two little cuties? They are coming back or what?
Old 23-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/ann-massage/
Anyone tried? Can 2x cim leh.. hahah like shiok.
Her past MRs are here https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14792842
Old 23-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In my recent visits, I had a few times receiving BBBJ from ML where it was not on the ad or the ad only showed BJ, like Bu Di who had rtc. Those still around better not mentioned.

I'm not complaining and hope more to come
Old 23-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

pops in to see got any new cais.

Nope.

climbs back up semi retirement mountain
Old 23-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
pops in to see got any new cais.

Nope.

climbs back up semi retirement mountain
Haiz... finally found time to play during semi-retirement but kinda kena played out by a more recent AP...

Looked for alternative another recent AP don't even reply and the more seasoned APs all fully booked...

Quite last minute an ex-AP rearranged her schedule to suit my timing... so it may be good to consider the old faces one in a while... no novelty liao but at least still get release when needed...

Zara
Old 23-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haiz... finally found time to play during semi-retirement but kinda kena played out by a more recent AP...

Looked for alternative another recent AP don't even reply and the more seasoned APs all fully booked...

Quite last minute an ex-AP rearranged her schedule to suit my timing... so it may be good to consider the old faces one in a while... no novelty liao but at least still get release when needed...
Who are considered the recent AP and seasoned AP?
Old 23-03-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

I feel for you dude.
Messaged Laura but timing Buay gum.
Messaged miqi but time buay gum.
Messaged momo but location out of the way.
Messaged Dina but location buay gum.

Go home and pcc with 100 bucks on my left hand
Old 23-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Who are considered the recent AP and seasoned AP?
Just my own definition lah...

Seasoned ones have been mentioned since a long time back and still mentioned once in a while nowadays. Recent ones have been mentioned frequently nowadays... only a handful in either category bah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
I feel for you dude.
Messaged Laura but timing Buay gum.
Messaged miqi but time buay gum.
Messaged momo but location out of the way.
Messaged Dina but location buay gum.

Go home and pcc with 100 bucks on my left hand
Unfortunately my old friend on ORD mood so left not too sextisfied... went home pcc without the 100 bucks

Zara
Old 23-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Talking about boobs-fuck, I got some best memorable experience with two MLs named Baby and Cici. Both are under chewyfruit previouly. Any update of these two little cuties? They are coming back or what?
i rem cici she cant come back liao. last time asked, she cant get to come dunno why
Old 23-03-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Any comment on her? http://sglonelyguy.com/pei-ci-massage/
Don't know why, her photo let me think of Cassie.
Old 24-03-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
i rem cici she cant come back liao. last time asked, she cant get to come dunno why
What a pity. Her boobs are the best for tits-fuck!
Old 24-03-2017, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7772 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeking87 View Post

Obviously the word NUDE massage is on the ad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post

Any comment on her? http://sglonelyguy.com/pei-ci-massage/
Don't know why, her photo let me think of Cassie.
Yes, both used the photos of the same person. Cassie used fake photos then? Or Pei Ci is Cassie?
Old 24-03-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Yes, both used the photos of the same person. Cassie used fake photos then? Or Pei Ci is Cassie?
Wah you pretty observant leh. No wonder the ad looks so familiar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1