The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 10-03-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Where is this place? Interesting. Is it far from Town?
Walking distances within Ngy
Old 10-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Forget Octopuss,forget Pacific... for the time being. Try Altalanta Spa and New Spa if you are there the next time, i wont specifically point this 2 places out to you if bro Naka didn't mention this :

1. Stay Formosa Hotel (or around it), easier for you to move from point to point with lesser need for taxis,especially if you have plans to go shopping.

2. If you want the hot/cold pool to yourself (reach as early as around 1230pm to 130pm) and better quality massage girls at a lower price (special service),its only Altanlata (opposite Novetel hotel,almost beside Pacific Palace hotel) and New Spa (at Batam City Hotel).

3. List of more legit overnight booking joint :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=156...postcount=6059

I am on my way creating a map for all of them on a later time. (so do drop in this thread from time to time for more info)

4. JB spas provide food,Batam's men spa don't...except Altalanta spa who will provide some "inedible-quality" snack (base on my own taste bud) and some ginger tea. Octopuss Spa would be just as good as the 2 I mentioned (Altalanta and New Spa),but will cost more.

1) yes. fomosa area is easy access to all place.
2) Ok, u better in all that i seldom cheong Batam spa now as perfer JB style one
3) Nice one very details list. Lot of changes recently
4) Different country, different style of operation. Will be better to try and see which one suit u and which one u like.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
havent read this thread since i last posted. apologies to bro naka and nono. didnt see your replies.

keep in mind i havent read this thread. just sharing my experience here

so you can say i stupid, i tio tok/chop, never check or read thread first. hehehe
Hahhaha, take it as an learning experience and a journey.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
You remembered wrongly... Please eat more ginkgo nuts; if I remember correctly, they are said to help with memory..
ok,ok..i better go eat ginko nuts

I knw btm aso surely got sell tis...

...may b after eatin i follow bro BFOMF5 go drink milk

btm quite common 2 see lactating gers. So milk supply no problem....lol

Old 10-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
booking joints doesnt guarantee also la
my friend called a girl from the singapore OKT but also send the girl off after 30mins. all bad attitude.
4 the sake of sharin,i've nvr once met any s'pore okt who's reli good in recommend due 2 diff in taste 4 gers. I'll rather trust a samster here in tis forum than those okts in btm.

I doubt there's ani place wen cm 2 chiongin tat hv a 'guarantee & chop' de,the fail rate 4 newbie on bking joint hwever is lower than mani other places cos usually they've a bigger qty of gers 2 choose frm (especially compare 2 FL & kost gers),the most important thg is 2 pick gers who shws interest in u.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I just went (9pm) to buy some fruit to take back home with me to my country. No mangis in this season, but I found some passable jambu air.

Pasar in front of Alium at Jodoh: 20k/kg after some hint of negotiation (I said fruit not good enough to buy and I was leaving).

Pasar Induk: 10k/kg for better quality jambu air, ripen but not damaged, no need to negotiate, plus smiles and chat from the nice guy.
Exactly half price: and Nono's apple is not the same apple, it's better.

=> One needs to know where to go, to find quality and good price.
Good to see you make comparison and bargain from different places. Small money it may seems you have save but it would actually adds up later to a bigger sum or when there is a higher frequency(for service) or quantity (for products). And even later, I would be wondering how come my money has been spent so fast in a blink of my eye.

I looked at your post as, you paid a LOWER price and for some BETTER QUALITY stuffs. Lower price yet for some better quality services/products isnt what most people traveling to Batam can really 'understand'.

Just like a pair of shoe I bought in Batam during my March trip...

Nagoya Hill Mall Sunboss was retailing it at 325k rupiah with something like a 20% off (marketing strategy that seems to attract a lot of tourists), but when I go to another Sun Boss for the exact same pair of shoe,it cost me 185k rupiah nett.

Uniquely Batam indeed.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-03-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just like a pair of shoe I bought in Batam during my March trip...
[image omitted]
Hey what were you doing in MY ROOM???

Last edited by Black Page; 11-03-2017 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I looked at your post as, you paid a LOWER price and for some BETTER QUALITY stuffs. Lower price yet for some better quality services/products isnt what most people traveling to Batam can really 'understand'.
In this case, the problem is that not many tourists really know where and how to walk to Pasar Induk. That explains the lower price for better quality: simply market law.
I did not really walk there to save 10k. I was looking for mangis and I could not find them in Nagoya.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

What is mangis?
Old 10-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
havent read this thread since i last posted. apologies to bro naka and nono. didnt see your replies.

keep in mind i havent read this thread. just sharing my experience here

will visit batam again. though i hope the girl next time will be better.
total dmg about 200SGD excluding ferry and hotel. if add ferry and hotel is about 250-300SGD.
exchange rate at 9400 for me

so you can say i stupid, i tio tok/chop, never check or read thread first. hehehe
AHEM, OUR AIR TICKETS to phnom penh is alreay $200-$300+, STtill
haven't include hotel + food & drinks yet... sigh, at least 1k+ per trip.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The link has been fixed as mentioned below on the same day when you mentioned my signature link is broken (thank you for that).

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=156...postcount=6025

Forget Octopuss,forget Pacific... for the time being. Try Altalanta Spa and New Spa if you are there the next time, i wont specifically point this 2 places out to you if bro Naka didn't mention this :

1. Stay Formosa Hotel (or around it), easier for you to move from point to point with lesser need for taxis,especially if you have plans to go shopping.

2. If you want the hot/cold pool to yourself (reach as early as around 1230pm to 130pm) and better quality massage girls at a lower price (special service),its only Altanlata (opposite Novetel hotel,almost beside Pacific Palace hotel) and New Spa (at Batam City Hotel).

3. List of more legit overnight booking joint :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=156...postcount=6059

I am on my way creating a map for all of them on a later time. (so do drop in this thread from time to time for more info)

4. JB spas provide food,Batam's men spa don't...except Altalanta spa who will provide some "inedible-quality" snack (base on my own taste bud) and some ginger tea. Octopuss Spa would be just as good as the 2 I mentioned (Altalanta and New Spa),but will cost more.

Side Note : When (or if) you stay in Formosa hotel,get their free membership which will give you 10% off King Massage and you pay 99k/hr.

I see you visit so many places in a 2D1N trip,you may wish to forego some in your next one. I would be feeling very stressful if i planned too much in a short frame of time. Just keep in mind that the pace in Indonesia is way slower than in Singapore.

Better luck next trip.

*the above info were just briefly written in point form, details were mostly still on my signature. If i were to have them written in details, i may take weeks to reply your post.

Enjoy reading...cheers!
thank you bro nono
but that time i didnt check back to sbf and read about your batam adventures. especially which trustable joints to go.
i stayed at hana hotel and i find it quite convenient already la

ill be sure to check and read this again if i plan another 2d1n batam trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hahhaha, take it as an learning experience and a journey.
ya lor. now i know already. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
4 the sake of sharin,i've nvr once met any s'pore okt who's reli good in recommend due 2 diff in taste 4 gers. I'll rather trust a samster here in tis forum than those okts in btm.

I doubt there's ani place wen cm 2 chiongin tat hv a 'guarantee & chop' de,the fail rate 4 newbie on bking joint hwever is lower than mani other places cos usually they've a bigger qty of gers 2 choose frm (especially compare 2 FL & kost gers),the most important thg is 2 pick gers who shws interest in u.
not that i am saying the OKT recommend a good girl or not, but basically singaporean talk to singaporean is always easier. he brought the girls to the hotel lobby and show us lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody99 View Post
AHEM, OUR AIR TICKETS to phnom penh is alreay $200-$300+, STtill
haven't include hotel + food & drinks yet... sigh, at least 1k+ per trip.
im sorry bro, i dont know what you talking about leh. why suddenly mention about cambodia?
Old 11-03-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

bro backpage u here?
return you the point

Last edited by chukeliang; 11-03-2017 at 12:26 AM.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
What is mangis?
Mangosteen.
Sorry, I wrote it wrong. It's MANGGIS
https://www.google.com/search?q=manggis
One of the most delicious tropical fruits in my personal opinion. I love it.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I received a couple of PMs asking about the Princess Salon girl. Not that I don't want to share. I shared before, and end up, for 3 months, I can't get the girl even with 2 weeks advance booking.
And prices increase too.

Quote:
1. Girl didn't even want to take off her clothes cos I paid just 300k. When I showed my black face, then she undressed. Then don't allow me foreplay. Saying I troublesome. By that point I haven't paid yet. Wanted to throw her out but she called her papi. End up, I just throw the money out of the room and got in a fight with the papi.
I remember I had such an experience with a girl from MM too,hehehe...but the difference is,Papi came to me to bring her back and replaced me with another girl. The one I send back used to work in Taiwan (which I learned later that most girls who has "out of Indonesia experience" isn't exactly good).

I avoid getting into any unnecessary fight or argument with any of the local indos there, for one simple reason which my mum has told me before when I was a kid. In places like Indonesia or most 3rd world countries, where MONEY can 'buy up' my life or maybe one of my arms and legs,its just not worth it.

Having said the above paragraph,it does not means i should give in easily (just dont over-do it). My parents and some of their ex colleagues has told ever me before, for Indonesian...must NEVER spoil them. Or in future,when i give a feet,they will ask for a yard and later demand even more (i have tested this culture before). This is their ways of handling things when they are there.

Quote:
2. GIRL showed Up, but appear to be a preggy. Very uncooperative during the whole process. Then halfway through the fuck, she just got up, and get dressed. Had a bad argument with her, and ended up, throwing her hand bag out of the room. Everything spilled out and was everywhere on the corridor.
This is not good (on the part of the girl). Knowing that there isn't really anything I can do about it,i will let her go. And I simply stop going to her again. If I can find a better girl in the same joint at a later time,the same girl I send away will regret losing me as her customer (words among girls do spread around fast), hehehe... not to mention her name and booking joint will be announced in this thread on my summaries as well. People do read my summaries and the 'people' I talk about is not in small quantity.

Throwing the girl's handbags and stuffs out of the room isn't a very nice gesture (you must have been pretty pissed).

Note,there is no right or wrong as we all do things differently. Above were just how I would handle things when I put myself in your shoe. We all learn as we grow here.

Quote:
For newbies, calling WeChat FL is not really your game. On thinking back, the 2 incidents could end up very ugly for me. Luckily it didn't.
Agreed.

Hopefully newbies will read your last few posts.

Quote:
In contrast, in my 7-8 years cheonging Batam, I only had to throw 2 joints girls back. And, the second one is not really her fault. I felt so bad that she ended up crying at Formosa Hotel's lobby. She's 21 years old SiSi. Used too be treated like a princess and always get good feedback that Mami Ai Ling is surprised that I threw her back. I did get a big refund from Bunga though. They charge high price for their girl. But, the Mami is very good at taking care of her customers.
Up to date,i have never gotta any refund before. Only replacement girls which I need to top a little more (about 400k if I don't remember wrong) or get a girl of a lower range w/o topping up. 3 years in Batam, it happens to me thrice. Twice was when the girls don't meet my requirement which Papi/Mami promised, once was I was greedy...I want another prettier (better serviced too) girl,so I just send her back with no complain, citing some stupid reason to her like, my "wife" is coming,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Hi All, I am planning to go (alone) in September. Any agency to recommend for tour, hotel and fun?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1