The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
cheongster80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Awesome Neighborhood in North

Shifted here almost a year since i was married and i am always glad with my decision to shift here as there is a small garden for me to do my jog and the neighborhood seems so convenient.

It started last July 2010 when i was here for first week, I usually do my jogs either early in the morning or late evening. After one of my evening jog i was waiting for the lift just to go up. When the lift opened i went in alone and the door was about to close when someone press the button and it opened.

A small Petite size maid pushing a baby trolley came into the lift and press level 26, while i stay in level 29. I usually dont wear underwear when i run as it is cooler this way, and i noticed this maid was staring at my shaft as it is obvious and that its dangling because my shorts are wet with sweat. She kinda giggled and look at my face abit and quickly look down at her young master in the trolley.

I took a closer look at her face and she is actually quite cute and young....not the usual philippino maid and she was wear a tight singlet.

I ask her
Me:" Your baby?"
She replied "No, its my Sir's".
Then I said "oh you dont sound like Philippino, where are you from?"
She reply "i am from indonesia"
Me: I see, no wonder you look so much prettier.
She started to look at me and smile, I guess i broke the ICE.

When its her level she walk out and i said bye and hope to see you again, she said SURE!

while she was walking out i realised that she has a very nice ass, and she was wearing a white pants and guess what, purpule G-string..............I was thinking wouldnt it be nice to bonk her from the Rear, she became my greatest fantasy in my first week.

Tell you guys more what happened soon...........
Old 13-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: My Awesome Neighborhood in North

TS,
am I the first supporter? I'm into maid, please carry on...
BR
Old 13-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
waterbottle99 is Cool - loads of Potential

i live in north too but nothing happening..
Old 13-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
whitestone is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitestone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS you should ask maid for ctc no.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

I got short break and will continue my experience from here.....
Come to think about it, kinda funny that i still remember so clearly, but i guess for us animal, we remember the sexual experience most clearly than anything else. BTW, she just gave me a blow job last night at the staircase but we shall continue from what happened last year.

Continue.............
2 days after i met her in the lift, i saw her at the coffee shop when i was having dinner with my wife. She was there to buy food for her boss. When she saw me and my wife at the coffeeshop, she smile and gave me a nod before buying food, my wife back was facing her and did not saw it, but she asked me whats that grin on my face, i said "nothing".

same night i went to supermarket to buy some beer to drink and saw her buying things as well. She wanted to reach for cooking oil that was too high for her to reach and i went over to help her. Before she realized i was walking towards her, she was still trying to reach for the oil and i was walking from her right side when she is using her left hand to reach for the item. she was wearing a black button blouse and i can see her firm tits thru the "lobang" of her blouse. I tot to myself she has a nice tits and actually its not small.

Without telling her i reach out and gave her a hand for the oil. She was surprised to see me and smile gladly with TQ.

She said: You buying beer?
Me: Yah, nice evening to drink.........
She: You like drinking ah?
Me: Yah sometimes to relax myself abit from work.

The supermarket was a distance away from home and i offered to send her back, she declined of course but i insisted and carried her things to my car for her. When she was in my car, she was very quiet and did not said a word till i started asking her about how long she's been in singapore and etc. She answered my question in fluent yet indo-english style. I tot to myself, why she speak such fluent english and started asking her about where she studied last time.

To my surprised, she did graduated from the university in indonesia but couldnt find a job and family needs cause her to work as a home helper. I parked my car and when she got out from the car, TO MY SURPRISED!!!!! She actually has a nice tattoo at the back of her hip and its kinda sexy.
When we were in the lift, I asked her about her tattoo, she quickly turn her ass towards me and slightly pull down her shorts to let me see it, i wasnt interested in the tattoo anymore because i saw a red G-string that is running down the crack line in between the perky arse she has. I was so tempted to grab it!!!! I cannot help you to understand that feeling i almost committed a crime, LOLz.................

I told her cannot see properly and help her to pull her rubber secured shorts and she did not resist. I said, "wow your tattoo very big, cannot see very clearly" After staring it for too long, and her level reached, she stop me from pulling and said this before leaving "show you next time".....................
Old 13-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Luiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Billy can checked,
Kerosene Lamp checked,
Oil Checked,
Beer Checked,

Tent Checked.

All right rangers, I have set my tent for more. Keep it up BRO!
Old 13-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tombyron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for the steamy part..quick continue bro heheh
Old 13-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Bro Cheongster is back with another sharing. Yeah.
Old 13-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Awaiting 4 more updates!
Old 13-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

Update before i sleep. Indo maid just message me good night and she attached with a cute face on the whatsapp message, she is definitely in love with me and i just treat her as a FB, what an animal i am.

Continue from my Sexperience:
I cannot sleep that night when she say she will show me next time and i told myself it is near and i need to NAIL her soon because my mind was filled with image of her ass and her tattoo. I was imagining me ramming her hard from the rear and pulling her hair like i am riding a horse.

Next morning i did not turn up for work (obviously you can see how this has affected me) I called in sick as i slept too late and didnt felt like waking up. I decided to stare spying the garden for her presence and indeed at 8am i saw her walking towards the coffee shop. Mai TU liao!!!! jump into my shorts and wear my singlet and cheong to the kopitiam (btw thats what cheongster80 means, i like to cheong to places not because i cheong alot at night hahaha)

I seriously felt like a stalker. I was hiding from her and i took my queue at the roti prata stall while she gets her mee pok. Still she has not noticed me when she walk out the kopitiam, i got my prata and race towards her back but i stay 20 meter away and got a good view of this ass i am going to jam soon.

i really cant stand it as i am quite attracted to woman ass since i am really a doggy position guy. i walk behind her and stand waiting for the lift, when the lift arrived she say my face throught the reflection and she turn back in shock, and said "you follow me ah"

Hahahaha I said " i stay here too leh and i buy food follow for what"

she said: you naughty ah stand behind me and keep quiet

I said: you more naughty, you tell me i can see your tattoo and never show

she said the golden words: Later let you see

I kept quiet and look in shock for at least 5 secs and reply: okie, where?

she said: see tattoo only ma, anywhere also can la but must wait later when i go buy lunch okie,

i said "okie, why not you tell me what you buying for lunch and i buy for you first than you come my house and collect, like this we have more time right"

She said: your house?? (hesistating) and finally okie....................

tired liao, go sleep continue tml
Old 13-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hom3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa u can be scriptwriter for av

so sexciting wans
Old 14-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
siaokia55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power story!!
Old 14-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pigcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more update pls....
Old 14-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 18
mark_07 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermark_07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Getting interesting bro..
I also staying in the north..
I am stalking a Vietnamese girl. Damn big boobs
Is a matter of time I go grab it..
Old 14-06-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
1stTR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U got me hooked bro. Will tune in for more tmr....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1