The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

found 2 ML that speak some English, with accompanying MRs by legit bros :

Min Er
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=502491
MR: http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=5998

xiao xue
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=494506
MR: http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=6104
Old 31-01-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise80 View Post
Wangli provide excellent hair trimming as well, last time little bro need a good shave sure look for her
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
needed a massage plus juagen, sms WangLi from DreamzAngel and confirmed time after which she replied with the location
arrived a little late, sms again and she replied with unit number
greeted at the door by a rather small sized lady (probably becos i'm tall), hair tied up and quite similar to 'blurred' pic, in her black leggings and all smiling (turns out she can hardly speak any English)
nevertheless, proceed with a quick shower alone
before getting on the massage bed, confirmed with her its a 2hr session
on the massage bed, i notice she already placed a rubber bag containing warm water. then she asked me to lie with the bag on my lower back, while she started with a facial... nice feeling like a spa
after done with facial, turn around for massage. overall, not as hard as what i would like it, but also not the piano kind
next comes the HDLY, where she made me lift my butt while she caress my lil bro and butt with baby oil. at one point, i felt something warm being rolled around my balls and butt... another nice feeling
then i was asked to turn again, and she continued with the warm thing again after which i lifted my head to see what it was. turns out it was a hard boiled egg. when that was over, next she got on the massage bed and sat between my legs and begin the juagen. i must say she's quite good at it; stroking, tickling, rubbing, twisting, fast n slow; got me all hard and also got herself pretty hot cos she was fanning herself
finally, she moved herself to the side of the bed, let me lower her spaghetti strapped top and expose her pair of handful boobs where i helped myself licking n sucking her tits, while my hand tried to get between her legs. though she didn't resist, she was still in her leggings, so i only got to finger her thru the material. she started moaning and that made got me excited and finally my lil bro puked
helped her put on her top, then she cleaned me up with a couple of warm towels and even powdered my lil bro
gave a final rub on my back, showered again, dressed up
paid up and left a happy man

RTM?? maybe, for the juagen and other services, not the massage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
as quoted on her page, it was $170
didn't leave any tip cos i wasn't really satisfied with the massage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datukali View Post
Yo Bro! Glad that you truly enjoy your session with Venus. A Malay uncle dat I am, nevertheless have been her regular since first patronise her in July 2014. Never feel 'jelak' at all. She debunked all these negative image I had of PRC ML.

Your description of her could'nt be more accurate. Lovely in her own ways, gentle and attentive, never once did she ask me for tips or talk $$$ to me. A friend to whom I introduced her once gif her $110 (normal 60min wif happy ending is $100) and she responded by telling him dat the pkg is less than what he paid. So, if it's your first visit, anything over & above the pkg, guys got to tell her it's for her for making you Dats what I did, and got a hug and kiss.

The lady is a gem. Do treat her nice. She will probably be around till end 2015. Dats when her course ends (she's on study pass) and returns home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise80 View Post
Wangli provide excellent hair trimming as well, last time little bro need a good shave sure look for her
°(+^.^+)★ Your PERFECT Choice ★@Dreamz Angels (+^.^+)°
好料都在这里 @梦幻之城

We really appreciate the feedback from you. Thank you!
*kindly understand all masseuses do not provide FJ services

Old 31-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good MR by Bro Mariosuper got me tempted to try Bao Bao

http://sbfsg.net/showpost.ph...postcount=6147

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 31-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post

glad to contribute
Old 02-02-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Zulmaliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a gem today in Michelle. Not only massage services is good, she can speak English too. Really benefits us non-Chinese bros. Was skeptical initially as I have seen posts about webmaster posting fake reports on their girls. But this experience is totally out of the world, at least for me.

Like many of the bros posted before me, her session started with facial, ear candling followed by a decent body massage. One of the better ones I encountered. I was also treated to "gfe feeling massage" which really aroused me during the session. And the finale was her remarkable JG service. First time trying such package and I sure is pretty impressed that so much can be done in 90 minutes, which left me wondering on all my past experiences which were already over in 60 mins when I paid for 90 minutes.

About the lady, Michelle is pretty accommodating and chatty. Very friendy, feels as if I know her for years. Her looks probably is in the 30s range so might not suit bros here looking for SYT. But the services she provided is definitely worth it, better than those SYT who massaged for 10 mins and already starting to pop the GQ.

So thank you for the wonderful session, Michelle. I will be back looking for you again. Chaos!
Old 02-02-2015, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 13
jackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedMore View Post
Does anyone Know what happened to ella(sheaffer)?
Used to be regular of hers.
Thanks.
She quit already since her lease was up around Oct last year.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, waiting for your FR.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Bro, waiting for your FR.
Won't be for a couple of weeks yet. Missing my Venus so need to RTM her first. Withdrawal symptoms leh!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 03-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Won't be for a couple of weeks yet. Missing my Venus so need to RTM her first. Withdrawal symptoms leh!
Enjoy!
I had Venus last week and it was good!
No point to pen a FR on her actually.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Enjoy!
I had Venus last week and it was good!
No point to pen a FR on her actually.
I don't MR Venus anymore otherwise I sound like broken record!

Went today after about 6 weeks of not seeing her. Seems to have got prettier. Lost a bit of the tummy she had put on

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 04-02-2015, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GodOfWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Venus couple of weeks back (4th visit)

Greeted by this wonderful lady at the door. We both undress and went for a quick shower. Decided to try something different and test her if she's really service-oriented or just money-minded. I went to pay her first. To my surprise, even after taking the money first, she still put on a heavenly massage. Same wonderful massage, followed by the teasing. The teasing, the breast massage, etc, can really see that she put extra effort as compared to previous visit. For the finale, decided to breast fuck her and unload all my little soldiers.

This lady, VENUS, 150% guaranteed for the best massage and special!
Old 04-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
newbie9011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried venus last week, not going into details since so many MR already.

Overall very good, a bit icy queen but very cute especially when she occasionally giggles and humming to her fav radio station. Showered together before and after. Unloaded during BF.

What I like best is her massage, much better than most of the clean joint IMO. Good strength, left the place so relaxed

Downside, she was rather busy on that day. Lots msges, initially she ignore but phone kept vibratin so she end up checking a few times. Not that I mind much.

RtM for sure#
Old 04-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nacy from DreamzAngel

no FRs, she understand English
any bros tried yet?
Old 05-02-2015, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time is venus latest booking. Only free at night.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't MR Venus anymore otherwise I sound like broken record!

Went today after about 6 weeks of not seeing her. Seems to have got prettier. Lost a bit of the tummy she had put on
Wah bro her new pic in that black lacy lingerie ...HNnnngggghh!. Wonder if can get her to massage me in that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1