The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexy SIA Stewardesses at Your Service (CONFIRMED!)

I concur that.

My ex-gf was an air crew with SQ.

One of her crew member had sex with a steward after some drinks with the colleagues in the hotel room and she didn't dare to return on schedule as she got love bites on her neck. So in the end, she took MC and rest in London to wait for it to subside for a week before she fly back to Singapore.

I am very sure her bf is still kept in the dark.

There is high risk of cuckold by gf if she is a crew or going to become one. I am one of the unlucky bf.

Having a stewardess gf can be nice but it hurts too..
Old 13-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Based on my personal experience, reasons for cheating:

1) They are given all the freedom while in overseas and they have a room all by themselves.

2) They are lonely sometimes when the they can's click with some crew members.

3) Some random guy may chat up the crew and offer dinner after they have reached the country.

4) Some steward would be very nice to the female crew.. And sex grooming in the process

5) Earning extra pocket money to finance their credit card bills

Isn't the above are human nature?
Old 13-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DanTheCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just thought I'll put a disclaimer.... Not all crew are like that.... Many are... But not all... ☺️😉
Old 13-02-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Many = 99%

If so, disclaimer is not necessary

Human nature are

1) Girls like attention
2) They like to be pampered
3) They are young and like to have fun when still can
4) Some guys can impress them so much that it is hard for them to resist.
5) Nowadays, loyalty, faithfulness is not worthy..

The above mentioned are not meant to be exhaustive.

So, take it easy...
Old 13-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
DCS17 is one of the Best!DCS17 is one of the Best!DCS17 is one of the Best!

Well your bad experience shouldn't be spelling for 99% of them.

Flew so often to know some of them, even met them at overseas parties and theme parks. Blue are usually the young and experimenting ones while Green are well seasoned. Red are usually tied but still having their shares of their life.

I would only say, they are only human. They have the every rights to be have their shares of fun and also have their life as they wish. I do see some other profession more havoc then them.
Old 13-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DanTheCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCS17 View Post
Well your bad experience shouldn't be spelling for 99% of them.

Flew so often to know some of them, even met them at overseas parties and theme parks. Blue are usually the young and experimenting ones while Green are well seasoned. Red are usually tied but still having their shares of their life.

I would only say, they are only human. They have the every rights to be have their shares of fun and also have their life as they wish. I do see some other profession more havoc then them.
Well said... Hahaha... That's why I put the disclaimer... Hahaha... 😜 Feel bad since some of my friends who are or were SQ girls are not as mentioned above... Hahaha... 😜😝
Old 13-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Not being racist.. but i also hear.. mostly are the malay stewardess which are the wild ones..
Old 13-02-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even after quitting, ex stewardess can still be wild. If their bf are also pilots or stewards in between serving their bf there are still plenty of opportunity to makan outside. Agree.
Old 13-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post

1) They are given all the freedom while in overseas and they have a room all by themselves.
I think it's 2 to a room for stewardesses/ stewards. Heard before from a SQ girl. Not sure if it's true.
Old 14-02-2015, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
I think it's 2 to a room for stewardesses/ stewards. Heard before from a SQ girl. Not sure if it's true.
Not all stops.. only certain...very little in fact..
Old 14-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you are rich and traveling in first or business dressed well able to give business card then they are ready
Old 14-02-2015, 11:13 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
If you are rich and traveling in first or business dressed well able to give business card then they are ready
This, I agree hahahaaa....
Old 14-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post

2) They are lonely sometimes when the they can's click with some crew members.

3) Some random guy may chat up the crew and offer dinner after they have reached the country.

4) Some steward would be very nice to the female crew.. And sex grooming in the process

5) Earning extra pocket money to finance their credit card bills

Isn't the above are human nature?
You forget the AMTK factor, there are ladies who wanna try everything at least once in their life so when they go overseas, somemore to clubbing and a charming ang moh happen to talk her up. You think they can resist meh? The current trend for ang moh guys is to look for asian ladies also because asian ladies always do what they wants.

Somemore SIA ladies have all the physical factors + going overseas so frequently, chances of cheating is almost 100%
Old 14-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. I have a friend whose gf is sq stewardess. She went for a long distance flight. Everything was normal as usual until he saw her camera. Inside the photos was her and another male crew kissing at some prominent tourist attraction.

He was shocked. Rooted to the ground. When asked her upon why she did it ? She still can say " cause the moment felt right. " She still can argue back say " I never delete cause I don't think there's anything to hide. "

Like Machiam kiss NIA nothing much. Lol. Than she think guys stupid or what ? Cfm a guy and a girl in foreign country got mutual attraction can kiss liao. Surely the guy will follow up being a gentleman and than dinner and drinks and sex.

But not all sq girls are bad. COMON' have some faith guys.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 14-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15812 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Hello bros, dunn sidetrack too much....more pics please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1