The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
scouser007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What happened to the PRC street walkers? [tagged]

My chee hong friend from Malaysia came to town last week and as usual wanted to have his Chinese/Indon buffet at L8/L10/L12. This is where the Chinese corner stretch from Darlene hotel till L10 and the Indon corner starts from L10 to L12.

Usually, the whole area is populated by girls of all shapes and sizes standing along the railings, asking ˙au chi ma". Most times my friend can't make up his mind and will usually go for 2nd and even 3rd round.

Anyway, made our first visit on last Thursday at around 11+. To my shock and his absolute horror, there wasn't a single female soul standing on the road. Just some blokes walking around and the usual ice-cream man standing outside H81 looking bored with no business. We hung around and waited for about 20-30 mins but still no show. So we left.

Next day, drove past the area at around 1-2 am and still no luck. Just very small pockets of cargoes standing around. But we didn't wait this time, expecting them all to come back on Sat.

Fast forward to 1 am Sat. Drove in from L12 and saw the usual number of Indons. Expecting things to revert to normal, parked the car and walked towards the Chinese corner. Again there were no girls outside H81 and opposite.

Just a handful, mebbe 5-6, standing along the driveway of Darlene hotel. Walked to the small road on the other side of the hotel and saw another 3-4. Dat's it.

We walked around the area, back to the Indon corner, but he didn't see anything he liked. Walked back to the Chinese corner and there were only 2 left!!.

Decided to drive around to other lorongs to see if they had moved elsewhere, couldn't find any with big poplulations. Just small pockets of 3-5 in isolated corners here and there.

Returned to the L8-L12 area, saw 3-4 standing along L8 before the main area. Just as we were driving deeper into the territory, suddenly saw all 4 running away as if their lives depended on it. And the whole area was dry.

So my buddy had to go back to his hotel and give himself multiple handjobs.

Would be grateful if any bros can shed light on what happened to the area. Have they moved to another place, or have they gone for good, or have they moved indoors (where?) or is this some temporary law enforcement or swine flu issue?

Cheers
Old 06-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lcbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
re: What happened to the PRC street walkers? [tagged]

Go and read the AV Raids inside FL Dome 2. Almost daily in GL, Balestier, CV etc AV raids. Only PCC at home is the safest.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -110 / Power: 0
Pedipaws Pedipaws
Re: What happened to the PRC street walkers? [tagged]

Yah nowadays av very hardworking.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
joe1012 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: What happened to the PRC street walkers? [tagged]

AV should have done that long time ago
At the very beginning the girls just stood there and waited for business
But since last year or so the pimps thought that they were the owners of the lorongs and yelled at people that did not do business with their girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1