The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sembawang MP

Try Jio counter girl for supper lo. She has to lock up the place (one of the MLs told me). Lol
Old 19-07-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Unfortunately must pay the 88 package then can get the extra.
Yup tries Jolie twice, both time refuse to take the 88 package. End up no hj. It's okie will explore other part of Sembawang
Old 08-08-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell91 View Post
haha that's ok don't mind investing some blue notes to see LOL. Thanks anyway
Don’t waste money… counter lady is “lady boss”. Male boss usually drops by.
Old 08-08-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Yup tries Jolie twice, both time refuse to take the 88 package. End up no hj. It's okie will explore other part of Sembawang
The Viets are less strict with $88 if you are a regular. Return a few times and you will understand.
Old 08-08-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 808 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
Don’t waste money… counter lady is “lady boss”. Male boss usually drops by.
Talking about the "planet" spa at sembawang? IIRC the counter/boss lady used to be ML at a spa in JW. A slim, petite viet, now dyed blonde hair on her tiktok.

Was quite the regular with her before and after the circuit breaker times. The old place where she worked was strict if the boss was around but she still had her "under blanket" techniques. Paid only $30 tip everytime (thanks to the good bro that first intro her contact to me ) and got to roam and squeeze inside.

I think she later found love or a carrothead and now become the lady boss. Definitely no more $30 tip at her sembawang shop!
Old 08-08-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Recently visited a few spa and finally got time to post MR.

H*****y Spa Mr for M*y
Entrance: 58 for normal and 88 for balls massage
Massage Skill: 8/10. Skillful and very comfortable
Looks: 7/10 Better then FB
GFE: 7/10 Can speak Chinese well
After care: 0/10. Insist on 88 then can do. So skipped.
RTM: Maybe...Her massage is good. Worth going if you want a clean massage. But after care need pay 88+50 crap.

Posted at Yishun thread but I feel sembawang more suitable.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 08-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bonoboz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebestyo View Post
Saw this a bit late. Wah feel so cheated by the place. I called to ask for Jo***. They said avail, then I went, paid $88 and after changing, they said she’s busy until evening and asked to choose others. I quickly checked the website and chose dai** cause thought looks ok, but damn looks totally different, looks like a baby elephant, and worse no teasing or GQ at all! Didn’t even use the hot oil much. Such a wasted trip and money. Could have used for some other places. What a waste siaaa
thx for the heads up bro wanted to try dai** too heng ah
Old 09-08-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
The MLs will say that it is company policy to offer extra only if you pay $88, anything cheaper they are not allowed to offer extra. In the room, they will try to upsell you to top up to $88.

Actually the MLs do benefit from upselling and they will push for it cos they get more commission from the higher entrance fees.
Tbh, most boss will give them sales target. Boss knows ml gets tips, tips goes into ml pocket, not theirs. So in order to meet sales target, most ml or counter will get customer to opt the 89 package. 30 more per customer.
Faster to reach targetted sales, so boss earns more within same time frame and ml no need to do more customers in order to meet same target.
Old 09-08-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
The fact is : bosses of all joints (Cat1, Cat1, Cat3 including TCM, FJ type) assign sales target to each ML without fail.
MLs working in Cat1 or Cat2 joints (both limited to basic happy experience) typically have a monthly sales target (based on entrance fee collected) of SGD 10-12k. Failure to meet means : ML getting very little commission in terms of %, and having to pay for their own manpower levy, etc
Yep absolutely true. For us, just enjoy lah.
Also not sure how many years left before lil bro not able to stand.... lolx...
Old 09-08-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyMilkTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Recently visited a few spa and finally got time to post MR.

H*****y Spa Mr for M*y
Entrance: 58 for normal and 88 for balls massage
Massage Skill: 8/10. Skillful and very comfortable
Looks: 7/10 Better then FB
GFE: 7/10 Can speak Chinese well
After care: 0/10. Insist on 88 then can do. So skipped.
RTM: Maybe...Her massage is good. Worth going if you want a clean massage. But after care need pay 88+50 crap.

Posted at Yishun thread but I feel sembawang more suitable.
That is bad sign, maybe nego to her to give additional $15 tips at the end of service. Both win win
Old 10-08-2023, 11:11 AM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMilkTea View Post
That is bad sign, maybe nego to her to give additional $15 tips at the end of service. Both win win
Nego already but she say boss catch need to pay 2K fine. I say 50 or no deal, she rejected then I say just normal massage will do. She still complete her massage in a good manner but walking out can see her unhappy face. LOL.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 24-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Price going up to 1B3R since she is like ang pai now… too busy and no choice. Also have bros who played dirty tricks of PayNow but never go thru ended up getting free service. Bros out there don’t be cheapo… hahaha. Gals are making a living too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaomilk View Post
Fellow brothers

I went down today to SSC to check out some items, then I realize there a MP nearby which is new v@#$&$ spa. So I walk in asked for Jolie and chose 88 package.

She look like the picture advertise 8/10. But picture confirm got some filter make her more pretty . But still good looking.
Body wise not slim/skinny , got abit of meat.

Massage start , very friendly and chatty . Always ask if the strength is ok
Then one thing for me , all the ML that I go to so far always ask if I got ex gf or rather how many ex gf I have.. hahaha .
Then for the teasing it's really worth it because to me she goes above and beyond . For example will lick ear , she also used her boobs to maasage you with shirt on, open the bra to let you suck . Today she told me she menses so I did not go south haha but she say next time don't have menses can touch , anyways after all these things provided she did not mention about the price / money .

While giving hj will suck my nipple also hahahahaha , really quite good .
After the deed I give 50 la , she did not ask but we men must auto Abit , hope bros don't abuse this

Yeahhh so this is my sharing for sembawang mp hahaha
Old 24-08-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Price going up to 1B3R since she is like ang pai now… too busy and no choice. Also have bros who played dirty tricks of PayNow but never go thru ended up getting free service. Bros out there don’t be cheapo… hahaha. Gals are making a living too.
Agree brother ! As men come on la in just tip her loh.
Old 24-08-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Waaa. Can't believe for such a hole, got service, pretend to have paid and left.
Old 28-08-2023, 10:53 AM

Last week tried a new spa along sembawang road. In fact there are 2 new one. Went the first one and only 1 ML working, hengz she is buzy and can tell she is a Viet with Cup A- boobs. She say come back 1 hr later so have to go the opposite curtain joint. Total 3 PRC and 1 Viet, other 3 PRC are lao jiao liao in SG. Wun attempt to try them since mostly here long time sure money faced.

Went in and assign to a Viet MILF. Below is the MR
Name: Y*Y*
Looks: 6/10 Sharp features and Fair Skin
Body: 6/10 A-, Slim and height around 1.55m
Massage: 5/10. Consider piano and not consider massage at all. Jusr rub oil and only rub back.
Communication: 8/10. Very good in Chinese as she worked in TW and Macau before.
After Care: 8/10. This is where she scores. Lick nipple and french, I pull her pants down and finger her with no obstructions. I tried to attempt more on her by pressing her head to my tools. To my amaze she do a bbbj and eventually I CIM..LOL. I ask her how much after the service and her reply is you give anything also can.....OMG....CIM without tips expectation...I just tips $50 and go. This is the most budget service I encounter. She say she need customer so will try her best to make customer happy. She is here only about 2 months not so money face yet and trying to gain customer base. So can visit her before she goes greedy.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1