The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I had Ying one last time on Thursday, skull fucked her till she teared and finished with CIM. Asked if I was too rough and if she was ok halfway, and she smiled and told me to continue. What a gem. I really hope she'll come back again, this time with a boob job hopefully.
Damn i love the word "skull-fucked", could feel her beautiful face torn apart by your merciless jabs. Bro, good job!

Yeah, i hope she used the money for boob job and return with even more hunger for money and cocks.
Old 15-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Damn i love the word "skull-fucked", could feel her beautiful face torn apart by your merciless jabs. Bro, good job!

Yeah, i hope she used the money for boob job and return with even more hunger for money and cocks.
Haha it was literally a skull fuck. Held her head against the wall, gripped her hair by the side of her head and just fucked the hole that was her mouth, with both her hands on my ass, sometimes pushing my cock farther in, could tell she liked deepthroating.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from Rowell and took the new batch of Thai ladyboys. This time there was only 2 that looked decent. I took the girl by the name of haru who was from phuket. She was all smiles until we reached the cubicle and demanded me to fuck her on the spot. Was a little turned off since she didn't offer any foreplay or blowjob. Nonetheless, I gave her a good ass wreakage to make her virgin trip and first night to Singapore memorable. Fucked her doggystyle like a beast in heat while jerking her lil cock till cum spurted all over the mattress. Finally, ended with me spreading her ass cheeks apart and came inside her.

She mentioned that she would be here till the 24 of July.

To sum up, I really enjoyed her nice pair of tits which felt natural and her baby smooth skin.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig89 View Post
Just got back from Rowell and took the new batch of Thai ladyboys. This time there was only 2 that looked decent. I took the girl by the name of haru who was from phuket. She was all smiles until we reached the cubicle and demanded me to fuck her on the spot. Was a little turned off since she didn't offer any foreplay or blowjob. Nonetheless, I gave her a good ass wreakage to make her virgin trip and first night to Singapore memorable. Fucked her doggystyle like a beast in heat while jerking her lil cock till cum spurted all over the mattress. Finally, ended with me spreading her ass cheeks apart and came inside her.

She mentioned that she would be here till the 24 of July.

To sum up, I really enjoyed her nice pair of tits which felt natural and her baby smooth skin.
Haha bro, I also got her. But I didn't like that foreplay was additional $10 (she asked).

I decided to just fuck her hard, but she is quite mechanical. Once over, she just left.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Haha bro, I also got her. But I didn't like that foreplay was additional $10 (she asked).

I decided to just fuck her hard, but she is quite mechanical. Once over, she just left.
Dudes, I think I just took her also. Long shoulder length hair, wearing a green dress which exposed her tits. Saw her pink nipples peaking out the dress at the gate and chose her there and then. But she went by the name Christy? Or something alone that line, starts with a C.

She was one of the most unenthusiastic LBs I've ever had in my entire life. Ended up jerking myself off playing with her tits while she just sat there. Once I came, she upped and left.

Anyway saw a total of 4 Thai LBs, one I've taken earlier, tattoo on her chest and right arm, service also CMI.

So that leaves 2 more thai LBs to try for this batch.
Old 17-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2 more to go!
Old 23-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the current batch of Thai LBs? Seems like the fr for previous batch is better but wonder if there’s anyone worth going for. Anyways bros, how do you all spot the Thai LBs? Do you all straight up say you all want looking for Thai or just base on looks? Thanks!
Old 25-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Had a Thai LB preop named Honey 2 nights ago, wearing black top, with short hair. Invited me to go clean up with her at the shower area, then proceeded to the cubicle, started with BBBJ and it was one of the better ones this batch has to offer. Finished with CIM and requested that she continued sucking for a while longer, which she obliged.

Service was good, downside was she was sweating quite a bit cause of the weather, and had a little stubble at the underarm area.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
teckseong is Cool - loads of Potential

What the damage now?
Old 26-07-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kurutoga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Rowell the other night and current batch looks decent.

I started the night at Orchard Tower because I’ve never been there, so went to Crazy Horse. Inside I found a few LB and three of them were extremely hot. After being ripped off $100 for drinks, I was quoted $100 bar fine and $300 for services. I declined and eventually she went as low as $100 bar fine and $100 for service. Not too bad but tbh I don’t like the idea of paying a $100 bar fine. I mean what for? They are not the ones sucking my dick and they already ripped me off anyway.

Went to Rowell and saw a nice batch of LB. I would have been happy picking several of them, but I settled on a Msia LB named Lisa. Found her to be very attractive and after mutual oral she asked if I wanted her to fuck me.

I said yes and she began to pound me. Her penis got very hard and and felt great, and after a bit she stood up and took CD off and told me to suck. I sucked for a bit and then she cum in my mouth.

Fantastic service, they quoted $30 but I paid $50 because I felt she deserved it.

I’ve only had a few experiences at Rowell but so far 100% success rate. The last time was with the legendary Boeing in house 79, but this time I was also very happy with the service I got.
Old 26-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down just and the OKT recogise me and told me thai available. Take a clorr look and immediately signal for one with rather fair skin.

Went up to the stairs and into the cubicle
Name Donut
Long dark hair
Height about 1.75m
With tattoo on her left arm
Claim to be 20yo really a SYT

Action starts with me her tits. Quite handful and soft. I went south and give her a bbbj and starts to erect and get hard with quite a size. As i am getting hard i ask her to capped me and sit on top of me. She rocks well and thrusts me deep and fast. She was moaning softly. Change to missionary and continue to fuck till i cum with CD. Told i not done and return favour bbbj her till she cum inside my mouth. As i am her first customer so she manage to cum hard and loads. Left feeling completely sextified.

Hurry she leaving next week tues.
Din tougue fight cos alittle turn off with her cigarette smell.

Damage $30+$10
Enjoy
Old 28-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dexter1319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guy, today i went in and i had anal and mid way she wanted to remove and i stupidly did. Before i did, i asked if she was clean. She said she was. From the stairs near serangoon road. She has ticks where it's like tourettes she make random noises involuntarily. Didn't get her name. But what are your thoughts on this guys? Would she lie about being clean? As im typing thing im at tan tock seng getting PEP. Need to quit this already. Im not strong enough to face HIV risk/fear
Old 28-07-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Rizzal is Cool - loads of Potential
Is it TS Maya Sara from Msia??
Old 28-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter1319 View Post
Hi guy, today i went in and i had anal and mid way she wanted to remove and i stupidly did. Before i did, i asked if she was clean. She said she was. From the stairs near serangoon road. She has ticks where it's like tourettes she make random noises involuntarily. Didn't get her name. But what are your thoughts on this guys? Would she lie about being clean? As im typing thing im at tan tock seng getting PEP. Need to quit this already. Im not strong enough to face HIV risk/fear
Don't think PEP is cheap right? Must it be done over and over again? Actually how come she ask you to take out?
Old 28-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Ladyboy lovers, here is the summary of the recent 4 Thai LBs experienced by various bros.

Donut - Long dark hair, 1.75m, tattoo on left arm, fair skin. Can cum a lot. ✔
Honey - Wearing black top, with short hair. CIM available. ✔
Haru - Long shoulder length hair, wearing a green dress which exposed her tits. Mechanical. ✖
Unknown - Tattoo on her chest and right arm, service bad. ✖
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1