The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
taker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to behold
sore throat after massage

always get a sore throat everytime i visit massage places.realised that it happens when i suck ML nipples. some bitches just dont wash up after each customer.either pull down bra n wait 4 next client or use wet wipe n just clean

anyone has similar prob?
Old 19-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sore throat after massage

Stop sucking their nipples then.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-07-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Bring antiseptic wipes or even alcohol swabs clean those nips
I have actually heard some people do this especially from those people that like to indulge in painting so its not really that uncommon
Old 22-07-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Wah wish I had come across your posting before visiting. Had similar experience. Suck ML big neh neh damn shiok, next day woke up with sore throat and had flu for 2 days. Next time visit whores better, at least they shower up with you so you know they got better hygiene....
Old 09-08-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Some of the ml just wipe dry their boobs and wear back their bra. So its not fully clean. The virus or bacteria is just waiting for the right host to cling on again.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. Last time I cum on breast and the lady just wipe and wear back bra. I don't like to go shop unless the lady showers.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 5
Lee0719 is one of the Best!Lee0719 is one of the Best!Lee0719 is one of the Best!Lee0719 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker97 View Post
always get a sore throat everytime i visit massage places.realised that it happens when i suck ML nipples. some bitches just dont wash up after each customer.either pull down bra n wait 4 next client or use wet wipe n just clean

anyone has similar prob?
You could have requested to shower if there was one available or go to the nearest provision shop to buy some mouth wash. Even better be prepared, if you know you are going to stick nipples than being mouth wash with you during your next visit.
Old 09-08-2019, 04:01 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

if they are not into washing then use a alcohol swab .... a normal wipe isnt good enough... ( Warning: alcohol swab might cause some burning sensation to the skin, but it is harmless)... it is the same wipe medical staff use to clean the area before giving an injection

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker97 View Post

anyone has similar prob?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Alcohol swap has a weird taste though. Used the swap to clean my ex-FB pussy to taste and don't like it. Very bland taste and weird.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1