The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
RETURN FUCK !!! advise damage bro.
Bro, standard damages.Miki has long fingers and sure knows how to stroke my 2IC well. I'm old man, not easy to get hard. The rest I shall not elaborate further...
Old 15-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGOK View Post
Old bird not easily to get hard must send for servicing
Servicing must be done my professionals.Those that standards drop when rtf, will straight away skip
Old 16-07-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
newplayer777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nope lol..
Old 16-07-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGOK View Post
Yes bro. She has a pair of big melons
got teasing massage?
Old 17-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
WeiiXB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can pm me the wechat iD for mango pls? Sharing is caring. Kim Siah!
Old 18-07-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhe88 View Post
Is she formerly from another spa in north east ?
Tot that she is clean.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7563 / Power: 8
PinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Please share Landy location and contact
Old 04-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Landy is back meh? Going back to 8spa ah? She is my fav. Care to share?
Old 04-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Tried N*n* from 8. Massage is good not piano. Very light teasing. Tried to roam but cannot and No GQ was asked. Sian...

Any bro able to get GQ from her? Not much fr from her. I did tried to book her a few times but she always got book by 2-3 ppl around evening time whick I cant make it. Seems like she quite popular there. I went in there, others are very free and do nothing.

One thing I don't like she is a bit quiet and don't smile much. Overall look is ok but got hj is the best. Haha

Duno want to continue try or i wait fr from u guys to confirm to stop visiting her. Thanks
Old 04-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Stop bro, don't go liao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokorika View Post
Tried N*n* from 8. Massage is good not piano. Very light teasing. Tried to roam but cannot and No GQ was asked. Sian...

Any bro able to get GQ from her? Not much fr from her. I did tried to book her a few times but she always got book by 2-3 ppl around evening time whick I cant make it. Seems like she quite popular there. I went in there, others are very free and do nothing.

One thing I don't like she is a bit quiet and don't smile much. Overall look is ok but got hj is the best. Haha

Duno want to continue try or i wait fr from u guys to confirm to stop visiting her. Thanks
Old 04-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
kenster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveONS View Post
You should stop spending your hard earn money on her. She does not provide extra service so how are you going to roam her
Thanks bro, almost wanted to try next week. Can save some $ liao 😁
Old 04-08-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
xCodDunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
Its ok bro...one kind bro already PM me. Thanks
Hi brother, please PM me Landy’s new location.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokorika View Post

Hey bro move on.. I tried few time too and nothing happened..
Old 05-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Already gave up these 2 places and moved on elsewhere. Don't spend your hard earned $ there, it's not worth it
Old 05-08-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mixed reviews in the area, may go further afield.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread