The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [Vis] Service Oriented Lady With Great Gfe Waiting Fot U To Bonk

Booking Via Whatsapp And Wechat Only.
Whatsapp No : +65 93588643
telegram id : sexamazon8899
✡✡ WECHAT PLEASE SCAN QR CODE ✡✡

Operation Time : 9am To 2am Daily.
Payment Before Service Start.

Click >>> www.sexamazon555.com <<<

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!
Old 20-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster (A)

Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [Vis] Service Oriented Lady With Great Gfe Waiting Fot U To Bonk

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!
Old 20-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-07-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 21-07-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster (A)

Old 21-07-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

Old 21-07-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster (A)

Old 21-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
screwball57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had this lady couple of days ago.

All i can say is she is one horny gal. Squeeze 2 shot in under 60mins(im a 1 shot guy). Passionate frenching, mindblowing bbbj, one of the best if not the best bonk in 2019! Boobs are natural Big B quite a handful imo. Suck on it like a baby lol. She loves to be painted, very neat pussy with hair that resembles an arrow shaved vertically. Lick and suck on her clit makes her go crazy😁 Bang her hard in doggy where i had to cover head with pillow coz she was moaning so loud. Just did only 3 position mission, doggy, cowgirl till i was shagged. Even after she came she still wants more haha.

Btw she told me to write this feedback for her coz she needs more customers. I'm just trying to help her. Anyways you can't go wrong with her coz she's really friendly, sweet and beautiful lady. No problem with comms coz she speaks really good english.
Okt also very steady. Fast response. 👍
Rtf: Definitely
Old 21-07-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster (A)

Old 21-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster (A)

Old 22-07-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 16
paul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to behold

Vis from Sexamazon

Location : Central. Nice Room. Preferably with car as it is quite a walking distance from nearest mrt.

Communication : Prompt and Clear.

Looks : I feel she look cuter in person. Sweet smile upon entering room.

Body : Petite, just the right size for many cuddling. Siam Tio Drinker kind of body. Equipped with a few tattoos.

Boobs : B Naturals. Sensitive brown nips.

Frenching : Yes for me. Vis is a flirty girl I believe most bros will get it if you are nice to her.

BBBJ : A lot of time was spent on my didi. Alternate between HJ and BJ. Suction was good with a lot of slurping sound effects. She did a few thrusts of deep throats and back to BJ.

FJ : Shower action start already. Battle from shower to bed. Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy. 2nd Round more action and ended with COB.

GFE : Very sweet kind of puppy GFE. Ding Dong type of girl if you into funny girls who likes hugging and cuddling.

Language : Speaks well enough for a decent conversation.

Summary : Very good recommendation by Sexamazon bro as I mentioned to him I was looking for service orientated bonks. Both Tammie and Vis was recommended and tried and the results were very positive. Is a SYT that will accommodate to your needs and acts like your slutty mistress if you know how to treat her right and nice !

RTF : Probably before she goes back next week !

Thanks to Sexamazon bro for the amazing gems !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1