The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Can you please share your contact?
Old 21-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayYes View Post
Wei Wei not bad .. sounds like local
Petite and easy to carry
I walked past fruit spa a few times and noticed that it's locked. Felt weird to press the Bell and wait outside.... Kinda exposed
Old 21-07-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
I walked past fruit spa a few times and noticed that it's locked. Felt weird to press the Bell and wait outside.... Kinda exposed
it's locked because magnetic lock door, lol.

you've to press the bell so that the recep can open the door for you. sometimes if she's at the counter, she will open the door before you try to press the button.
Old 21-07-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
123qweasd1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried yu spa at jalan jurong kechil at about 8pm

was feeling very sore and happen to be in the area.

I went in and they charge 58 for normal and 88 for juagen.

pros:
the massage quality was good, ML know what she was doing
my ML was so-so but other massuese look slim and petite with long hair, my type

cons
when come to GQ she ask if want HJ for 50. i said not really just want the juagen, to improve the flow
then all the usual stories come, entry pay for the room, they get very little etc
i said its okay next time i come back again, because i like your service. what was a huge turn off is that she said there wont be a next time! (its now or never kind of deal wtf)
this really turn me off and i told her, how can you treat your customers like this, at the start i don't mind seeing you again, but when you talk like this, i dont want to see you again
i even volunteered to top up $10 as a small tip to her and still get bad attitude!
she quiet and continue the massage half hearted and end

not going back to yu spa. hope they up their service and improve their pricing
Old 21-07-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123qweasd1 View Post
this really turn me off and i told her, how can you treat your customers like this, at the start i don't mind seeing you again, but when you talk like this, i dont want to see you again
i even volunteered to top up $10 as a small tip to her and still get bad attitude!
she quiet and continue the massage half hearted and end

not going back to yu spa. hope they up their service and improve their pricing
Bro, just share the ml name lah.. No need to protect such bad attitude ml..
Old 21-07-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
it's locked because magnetic lock door, lol.

you've to press the bell so that the recep can open the door for you. sometimes if she's at the counter, she will open the door before you try to press the button.
Haha... I see! Thanks bro
Old 21-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Hi Bro Peanut,
Share your much better places in same neighbourhood that leaves you smiling. I can trade you my contacts near town.

So far my experience in BT area is bad. The Singapore Siberia University name budget setup at level one inside old shopping centre is terok. No attached toilet still charge $50 and standard rates..

The other one in the other old shopping centre level one with a cuscaden road hotel name near TCM beside toilet got good hard massage but wants normal rate extra and blackface if no take or negotiate. Sigh.. thought can groom her...

The centre shopping centre got Yong Kang (clean massage) and I was grooming a lady there but process too slow, she left already.. now many granny auntie MLs with bad breath. The Thai shop tried but seems clean. Very busy, often brush off walk in customers.

Across the road, high class spa Dynasty no try as entrance fee too high, Le Spa very arrogant with ai mai ai mai attitude. Two Balinese spa was good but raising prices, when they started asking for $55 an hour, I sian and let them carrot head the ang mo living near there.

Along JK again, tried the spa beside the hardware shop on same side of Balinese spas.. was grooming one ML for teasing n butt crack, then spa closed down n changed name.. how to attract customers when no teasing even ? Now two spas there..

One spa beside family clinic with a name that want to burn n explode.. I don't mind explode (little bro) but burn my pocket don't want.. never tried but always tempted.

Surfing and found got another spa in the back road towards Chun Tin.. quite obscure but accessible, I thot kilat lah, sure got chance and recce their webpage.. wat $68 for entry ? Got prostrate package ? Give up.. actually considered to go up and see if they have early bird discount, but the prostrate package tells me it will be useless...

Really feeling like Charlie Brown..
I feel you bro! I feel exactly the same way
Old 22-07-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FRs for Spa (David Beckham Jersey number) opposite Mindef?
Old 24-07-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
Went to this wellness centre along the road where the pizza shop is. Formerly H*****land. Changed of management even counter staff n ml all new. Price at steep side....
Just went to this PT spa to try.
The massage is $50 but.....
HJ w/o roaming is $50
HJ with roaming is $100

I rejected the GQ and after that 1 hr massage, I went to the TCM around the corner and was satisfied with price & service there. The ML I asked for is not SYT but she has this very nice smile which I think is great
Old 24-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
HJ w/o roaming is $50
HJ with roaming is $100

I rejected the GQ and after that 1 hr massage, I went to the TCM around the corner and was satisfied with price & service there. The ML I asked for is not SYT but she has this very nice smile which I think is great
Bro, any reviews on the TCM joint?
Old 24-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
HJ w/o roaming is $50
HJ with roaming is $100

Bro can share details on this tcm?
Old 01-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Yeotianlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro to share fruit spa location ?
Old 03-08-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

that area alot of spa.....standard vary too.....any better one with lot of teasing but no Prostate bullshit, to recommend? thank
Old 03-08-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
that area alot of spa.....standard vary too.....any better one with lot of teasing but no Prostate bullshit, to recommend? thank
Can try Wei Wei at fruit spa ..
Old 04-08-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Localsg2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to a spa along Bukit Timah. Chose a Malaysian SYT. Started with a normal massage. I started to talk to her more to build a good rapport. She replied with interest. Soon I got hints about GQ.

Turned over and massage continued. Still no GQ. Teasing was average and not very intentional. I kept looking at her face and she started smiling. I finally asked for special. She immediately said yes and did a great HJ with upper body roam. Totally loved it.

Massage: 9/10
Body: slim 8/10
Boobs: small but loved them 8/10
Service: 9/10
RTM: yes

I can share the contact only if anyone can share a contact in West area or Bukit Timah. Thank you. I would prefer English speaking Therapists.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread