The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Yeah.... better stay and play in Singapore.
Do you know why locals resent you Singkie guys?
Come here always spoil the market and live up to the billing as world famous carrotheads..

We dun need you guys here..... so why complain?
that's why this bugger.. eh not happy dont go la..
Old 10-07-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfun View Post
If we're from Singapore, we have to turn off our handphones so our girlfriends/OC don't know we are in JB, queue up to clear two Customs and Immigration, travel, travel, pay RM 238 just to have fun for 45 mins?
people like you dont go will be for the best
Old 11-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propermaniac View Post
May i know wheres bluewave spa? How to book?
You can even walk there from the CIQ. Hehe
Old 17-07-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone in blue wave today ? 17 july. who is the lady wearing red dress and have a good MILF body. forgot to ask her name sux!!
Old 21-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodoko View Post
Bro.. How 98 rate in terrm of looks? I like syt type like 168.but 168 service not so good.
168 service is bad. very bad. cannot touch..cannot kiss....say itchy. wtf....if everything cannot, dont come out to work Still can say she is ang pai here and other lafies jealous of her.

AVOID.
Old 21-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
168 service is bad. very bad. cannot touch..cannot kiss....say itchy. wtf....if everything cannot, dont come out to work Still can say she is ang pai here and other lafies jealous of her.

AVOID.
That's because you never apply the magical healing plaster for her itch..... one blue plaster with the Sultan picture is enough to cure her itchiness and let you rubba all over. Add another blue plaster can even get access to eat abalone.

If you dunno where to buy the blue plaster..... can get at moneychanger shops. It is called Ringgit.
Old 21-07-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
That's because you never apply the magical healing plaster for her itch..... one blue plaster with the Sultan picture is enough to cure her itchiness and let you rubba all over. Add another blue plaster can even get access to eat abalone.

If you dunno where to buy the blue plaster..... can get at moneychanger shops. It is called Ringgit.
you means give extra tips in addition to package...
Old 23-07-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some tips for you...... some guys bring along rm100 put inside cigarette pack when they enter the room. Reason is if they need to have 2nd shot.... then tip the lady rm100 for the 2 shot.

Of course you can shoot 2nd time without paying the rm100 inside the room but lady inform counter then cashier will charge you rm239 x 2 = rm478 so it is more economical to negotiate with girl directly for the 2nd shot. Most will accept the rm100 as they only get rm80 from the rm239 that you pay to counter.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Give tips to the ladies if their service is good and you are happy and satisfied as a token of appreciation...... but NEVER NEVER tip the captains because they are like vultures and will lock on to you when you go again as they now recognise you to be a tipper.
Old 23-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

AVOID.
it has been posted many times in this thread about 168 bad reputation but don't know why you guys still insist on going for her.

i guess you can say you want to try it out for your self to believe but now you know just avoid her next time lo..

cheers.
Old 23-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 21
dandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Some tips for you...... some guys bring along rm100 put inside cigarette pack when they enter the room. Reason is if they need to have 2nd shot.... then tip the lady rm100 for the 2 shot.

Of course you can shoot 2nd time without paying the rm100 inside the room but lady inform counter then cashier will charge you rm239 x 2 = rm478 so it is more economical to negotiate with girl directly for the 2nd shot. Most will accept the rm100 as they only get rm80 from the rm239 that you pay to counter.
You guys shoot 2 times within the 45min timeslot?

Quote:
Give tips to the ladies if their service is good and you are happy and satisfied as a token of appreciation...... but NEVER NEVER tip the captains because they are like vultures and will lock on to you when you go again as they now recognise you to be a tipper.
Got 1 of the Indian staff at changing room actually quite hard working. Always try to find right size pants, slippers and robes for customer to wear. Wonder if people tip them. Also worried that tipping them will start the habit of them always expecting to get tips.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
esp ah lee? hahah
Old 24-07-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Got 1 of the Indian staff at changing room actually quite hard working. Always try to find right size pants, slippers and robes for customer to wear. Wonder if people tip them. Also worried that tipping them will start the habit of them always expecting to get tips.
I know the captains there not nice ppl. Anyhow give numbers, force ppl to pay money for spa seevices etc. And i do not wish to tip them unless they are critically ill. The Bangladesh staff work very hard. Similarly, the Indian labourers have to work very hard, exposed to risk of health and safety issues. I have seen one Indian whose middle finger is chopped off at ntfgh.

I have seen some of the samsters here are abled, do not have any health issues, but i do not know why and do not wish to bother why they can get a bit selfish and refuse to share good things and complain too much. If you have experienced these kind of things, would u reflect on your selfishness and think it is not right? I dun want to force some of you guys not to be selfish....
If it's not right, sorry i have to be very direct and if u guys want to blacklist me, by all means.
Old 29-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mobymogli1264 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in hotel this week.. can we have massage in hotel room? O strictly should visit spa?
Old 29-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qfreeman86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw a lady in red today, think its 198 any review on her please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1