The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Thats why i prefer F cup above super boobs, coz no gals will enhance/modify their boobs to such big size. I feel C-D cups easily got fake ones.
For Xiao Lan before her period can went up to E

Xiao mei wise she said D or E

So far GL WL never came across any F yet
Old 07-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L1606a

I guess maybe when okt filtering the gals, they wont choose those super boobs coz they might feel the risk is high as it might not fit ppl's taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Xiao mei wise she said D or E

So far GL WL never came across any F yet
Old 07-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Name: 小依
Kampong: 湖南
Service period: 3 months
Look: pleasant looking but not the pretty type
Boob: B and soft
Service: Catbath, BBBJ, AR (I don't want), French, Paint allowed.
Attitude: cheerful
Score: 3 star out of 5. Maybe she is new here, provide a SOP kind of service. And GFE not strong may be no chemistry between us.
Old 09-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

so who are the good ones left here?
Old 10-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honestly my preference is still Xiao Yun

No amount of words can express how breathtaking she is to me. Her demure and girlfriend feel is so high I have to control myself not to be emotionally involved with her.

Every time in the room, her feminine smiles and tenderness immediately aroused me, she would kissed and hugged me like long-lost lovers. Naturally we will start to french and before we know it, we were both naked.

Like a cute darling girl, she squeezes the soap to soap me and each time our eyes meet we will french. It is always so intense and sweet. She would then suck my nipple while she reached for my dick and fondle it gently, followed by playing with my balls and ass while I squeezes her lovely boobs. She would then kneel down to give me BBBJ while looking at me. I must say she is damn good at sucking, puts in a lot of effort to make sure I feel sensational.

While on the bed she would apply lotion and uses her tits to sensually massage me all the way to my ass and legs. What relaxes me most is when she uses her smooth butt to go round and round my back, very soothing. Then she would my part butt cheeks to give me a satisfying no rush AR. When I turn around, she would climbed on top of me to kiss me, each time I can feel her tits brushing my tits I would feel so good. We would kissed and frenched while she play with my dick. Then she would licks my tits, moving her way down to another awesome BBBJ.

After capping I would turn her around, kissed her, hug her and slowly insert my dick into her. Her moan is the most sensual and real while I tickle her clit lightly, causing her to go into waves and waves of orgasmic ecstasy.

We would then move into doggy position, love bonking her from behind as I could see her big round ass. I would then turn her side way to make love to her so I can squeeze her boobs and butt while we frenched at the same time. After that, I would put her legs over my shoulder so I could bang her much deeper. She would grab my arms tight and moan really loud as I increase my speed until I cum. After the deed she would lie on my shoulder to hug me like a gf, before long my dick is hard again. Sometime I would extend if I had more vitamine M.

GFE: 9
Kiss/French: 8.5
BBBJ: 8.5
AR: 9
FJ: 9
Old 10-09-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Great FR on Xiao Yun 1606A, not getting bored making love with her as each of our session will getting hotter and hotter...one of my fav girls in GL at the moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperCheeBye View Post

No amount of words can express how breathtaking she is to me. Her demure and girlfriend feel is so high I have to control myself not to be emotionally involved with her.

Every time in the room, her feminine smiles and tenderness immediately aroused me, she would kissed and hugged me like long-lost lovers. Naturally we will start to french and before we know it, we were both naked.

Like a cute darling girl, she squeezes the soap to soap me and each time our eyes meet we will french. It is always so intense and sweet. She would then suck my nipple while she reached for my dick and fondle it gently, followed by playing with my balls and ass while I squeezes her lovely boobs. She would then kneel down to give me BBBJ while looking at me. I must say she is damn good at sucking, puts in a lot of effort to make sure I feel sensational.

While on the bed she would apply lotion and uses her tits to sensually massage me all the way to my ass and legs. What relaxes me most is when she uses her smooth butt to go round and round my back, very soothing. Then she would my part butt cheeks to give me a satisfying no rush AR. When I turn around, she would climbed on top of me to kiss me, each time I can feel her tits brushing my tits I would feel so good. We would kissed and frenched while she play with my dick. Then she would licks my tits, moving her way down to another awesome BBBJ.

After capping I would turn her around, kissed her, hug her and slowly insert my dick into her. Her moan is the most sensual and real while I tickle her clit lightly, causing her to go into waves and waves of orgasmic ecstasy.

We would then move into doggy position, love bonking her from behind as I could see her big round ass. I would then turn her side way to make love to her so I can squeeze her boobs and butt while we frenched at the same time. After that, I would put her legs over my shoulder so I could bang her much deeper. She would grab my arms tight and moan really loud as I increase my speed until I cum. After the deed she would lie on my shoulder to hug me like a gf, before long my dick is hard again. Sometime I would extend if I had more vitamine M.

Old 10-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess maybe when okt filtering the gals, they wont choose those super boobs coz they might feel the risk is high as it might not fit ppl's taste
Actually Authentic Big BooBs many customers fancy

Problem is Big ones here normally Modified
Old 11-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow that.means from saggy to super saggy ! Lol
But her BF is really good because hers are so soft
Its wraps around.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Wow that.means from saggy to super saggy ! Lol
But her BF is really good because hers are so soft
Its wraps around.
Anyway she quit already
Old 11-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As i said, usually Super Boob (F cup above) are mostly real ones coz nobody will enhance/modify to such big size. High chance to get fake boobs in C-D cup.

I guess OKT wont bring Super boobs is becoz usually super boob gals' figure wont be perfect if their boob is real. Usually for G-H cup gals, they mostly got a bit tummy/fat.

Quote:
Actually Authentic Big BooBs many customers fancy

Problem is Big ones here normally Modified
Old 11-09-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
As i said, usually Super Boob (F cup above) are mostly real ones coz nobody will enhance/modify to such big size. High chance to get fake boobs in C-D cup.

I guess OKT wont bring Super boobs is becoz usually super boob gals' figure wont be perfect if their boob is real. Usually for G-H cup gals, they mostly got a bit tummy/fat.
Thats true

Normally Hugh TiTs comes with complimentary Spare Tyres
Old 11-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
konbanwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you have tits? What's your cup size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperCheeBye View Post

Old 15-09-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House: 1606A
Name: Xiao Yun
Look: pleasant but not the pretty type
Kampong: 广西
Body: small frame, 150cm, boob handful just nice to her small frame
Service: bbbj, boob, butt and cunt maasge on your back, AR (normally i reject but since all FR here highly rated , i have to try) and french.
Process: most bro FR very detail so i skip here.
Rating: 4 out of 5, didnt hit full because no chemistry between us. But she did most the things that other FR mention but lack of the passion feeling.

This house tested 小娟, 小依 now left 小优 then i complete checklist in this house.

Just being informed that Jia Jia from 1608 went back. Though many ppl here dont think she is good but she is my favourite.
Old 15-09-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thats true

Normally Hugh TiTs comes with complimentary Spare Tyres
Totally true, even the D to E here already comes with spare tyre
like YT, XM. all have layer on their tummies. I guess its part of
pros and cons yah
Old 15-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Totally true, even the D to E here already comes with spare tyre
like YT, XM. all have layer on their tummies. I guess its part of
pros and cons yah
Usually I put towel to camouflage the tyres

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1