The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 10-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
darn stinky! But I am all weather person. Raining, mud from the mud guard sprayed on the calves of my legs, balancing one or two carton of tiger etc... won’t deter me from going local. If you know the routes, getting onto non aircon vans costing 4,000 rp per trip also can. U got to tahan the clove cigarette smell then can. When you start taking sampan taxi, then you have arrived in Riau islands
555 you must b the "batu" generation.
BTW now colorfull van cost 6k.
In contrast anow got air con bus cost only 4k. Sit until pantat sakit.
Old 10-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
FYI
Top100 Penuin re-opened.
The building got a new name call
Grand Batam Mall.
Yes, only the basement shops re opened.
Old 10-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
U been cheonging Btm regularly since the day u joined the forum.. 6 years ago. U dont speak bahasa...till now? Quite hard to believe...judging fm all the precious info u have gathered and shared here. One might assume u able to speak at least colloquial bahasa.
I do know a few Malay words from those army commands during NS,i can count from 1 to 5 in Malay,and some basic words like Makan, Konkek..which is about there. In Batam, i learned a few other words like Gratis, tutup and buka tho.

My friends used to tell me, the fastest way to learn indo bahasa is getting an Indonesian girlfriend,talk to her via sms,wechat,watsapp etc and when i need to reply to her message, i will need to google translate and hence start picking from a few words to one single sentence.

Apparently, i didnt heed their good advice and today, i am still at where i am when i 1st started Batam,hehehe...also why i am eyeing at a good digital voice translator to solve my (not-a) problem.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...r#post18423165

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Those who met him would know...he is being modest lah
The friends who knew me in person would also know that i cant order food from food store if there are no picture on their shopfront,hehehe...unless i am ordering only nasi ayam or nasi goreng. The same apply for drinks too, my limitation for drinks is only up till Lasegar and Teh Botel.

The guy from a coffee shop can come and take my order for drinks which i do not understand what he try to tell me, i will just tell them lasegar lychee...and if they tell me lychee no stock (i still dont understand what he says), then i will be stuck there, almosy tongue-tight. I will only reply , "Teh Botel" regardless what he tries to tell me. And i am not drinking anything if they do not have stock for Teh Botel.

Which is the reason why the joke about 2 years ago comes about,hehehe..

I visit J2 food court some 2 years back with some friends, i try to order few pieces of fried bananas (like those below)...

...end up what turns up on a my food table was a few plates of fried bananas,like the photo below :

All of us couldnt finish the food,end up i have to pack 4 out of 5 plates of the above and bring it back for the hotel security guards to eat.

All of us got a shock when the fried banana 1st arrived on our table, all of us laughed when we left J2 food court. This is something to remember by.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
Is it a must to tip the cewek although we have paid like 300k to 400k to the management? Suddenly i feel guilty
I follow the Singapore KTV on this one, girl come into room, girl no good, tell mami change, i dont tip (our group tip mami quite a lot most time). Girl changed,if girl is good (or passable), i tip end of night. If still no good, after rejecting, i dont bother to change anymore (usually will take other girls from other mami/s).

It wouldnt be fair if the girl already sat with me whole night (w/o hanky panky) and gets nothing at all tho. But if the girl who sat with me whole night (for those on a per hour basis one in Singapore), i usually only tip when they are good enough and dont tip at all when i already have in mind that i wont be calling back the same girl again the next time i visit,hehehe...

Above were standard i set for myself in KTVs with hostesses, other bros may varies.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
And I did not mind to shout back louder than him and literally send to Hell a driver out of Newton, who tried to ask me to pay 70k to go to Formosa with girl.
I suggest people, even the most shy Chinese Singaporeans, to be less shy and more firm when dealing with drivers who behave inappropriately.
I wouldnt shout back. To me, i treat it like a "Dog-Bite",if a dog bit me, i surely wouldnt have that kind of mentality to choose to bite back for sure.

My dad's exact word to me when i was a kid, "if a dog try to bite you, you also try to bite back the dog meh?"

You beat me,i beat you back, these are all child's play to me today. You beat me, if i have no confidence to do what i wish to do to you,i simply walk off and ignore you totally. But if i have that "confidence" (or a good chance), i wont beat you back either.

I kill you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
my virgin experience using Grab there i blur, i took out my phone to match the car license, poor driver kenna harassed and they kept shouting at me and starting kicking that guys car.

Security guards came out then they stopped abit. I called for the hotel transport instead and went from another exit. cause i humji

Still feel real bad about the incident.
Sorry i need to quote your post, i do it becos i need to.

I have never have that problem when ordering Grab/Go-Car before but i see such issue on youtube and i feel for them. My point is, there is no need to kick up a fuss and go violence. The one who play violence 1st is the one on the wrong side of morality.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-04-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Yes, only the basement shops re opened.
Lucky draw

Prizes
Old 10-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Above were standard i set for myself in KTVs with hostesses, other bros may varies.
Appreciate your views bro. Yea maybe next time I should donate some $ to the cewek. The last ktv i went was at M2, and when I saw the bill they charged 400K for one girl. But the service charge was so damn expensive.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsbonkon View Post
Hi guys. Travelling to batam to enjoy over the weekend. A friend recommended Square Club. Any bros been there? Can give some pointers on the damage and quality of girls? TIA
There is a nice function on SBF: "Search This Thread".
I found this:
https://sbfsg.net/showpo...ostcount=11989
Old 10-04-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
... there is no need to kick up a fuss and go violence. The one who play violence 1st is the one on the wrong side of morality.
I don't think we passengers and the grab/Go-car drivers will kick up the fuss.
The "local" driver will...
I believed that the grab/go car drivers are the target of the "local" driver.

We got to understand that that local drivers have to pay the landlord to operate exclusively.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

1. Ready S$48, go to Harbour Front buy a ferry ticket go Batam ,take a taxi at 30k rupiah from Harbour Bay to Formosa hotel if you are staying over.
One thing I find it strange when take the EZY taxi 30k rupiah to any part of nagoya is that 3 times I took the 30k taxi, 3 times they use the taxi with front crack windscreen.

I wonder is it because of the crack windscreen of the taxi thats why EZY taxi charge so cheap 30k or is it because it is coincident that they have many crack windcsreen taxi? Anybody know about this?
Old 11-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
is it because it is coincident that they have many crack windcsreen taxi? Anybody know about this?
Maybe they drove fast and when a fly hit, it manage to crack the windscreen.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
I don't think we passengers and the grab/Go-car drivers will kick up the fuss.
The "local" driver will...
I believed that the grab/go car drivers are the target of the "local" driver.

We got to understand that that local drivers have to pay the landlord to operate exclusively.
that's the problem there lor. the "local" drivers are so used to the high fees we pay for the transportation there they can don't do much and tag around with you just for the few trips you travel out and have enough for the day. The mere presence of Grab or GoJek threatens their livelihood of lesser trips/more money per day.

Lepak one corner and smoke till you are done with dinner also can. Cause x3,x4 gojek/grab prices.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

All the more should support Gojek and Grab drivers. Hardworking folks with lower income per assignment.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thought maybe I would share a different info for not so newbie bros who might venture into normal everyday life ceweks instead of pay per play type. Instead of just WL, Batam do offers their own version of girl next door working in offices.

I categorised the ladies into 3, the poor, the worker bees, and the well to do.

1) The poor, if you date them, these ceweks will appreciate any kind of monetary help from you, be it payment for sex or "taxi fare" reimbursement. They like a good treat like a meal or some affordable gifts. Some works in shady places like massage parlour and pubs, some in other areas of Batam doing nothing or doing very very low paid job. You are expected to pay for everything when they go out with you, but if you do have sex with them, at least give "taxi money" to them, 200k to 500k. Some bisyar ceweks and freelancers, part time or full time fall into this category.

2) The busy worker bees; these ceweks have jobs and may not be available during weekdays, but you can still date them after work or during weekend. You are still expected to pay for their meals, and a simple request to watch tv in your hotel room is good enough excuse to bring them into the room. Otherwise you can give lame excuses like ordering food using go food and eat in the room. The trick is to make them comfortable enough to be with you,and this is not too difficult as long as you are polite and considerate. Some girls drive the motobike and you can explore their bodies on the motobike... Errm correction, you can explore batam city using the motobike, hahaha.

3) The well to do; Batam well to do girls normally drive a car, both cheap or expensive. Batam have no COE, so if they are well off enough, they or their families can afford a car. I prefer dating these girls, they still eat at local places but would not insists you pay all the time, they will offer to pay some of the time although not all the time. If sex happen, you should not pay them, cos they will feel you disrespect them if you do. Dont even offer "taxi money", they drive a car hahahahah. With her car, both of you can explore most areas of Batam and even have hanky panky in the car if she is fine with it. The well off girls of Batam are not as stuck up as Jakarta girls and they are normally friendly and will treat you as exotic foreigners the same way that our Singapore sarong party girls treat the bule(angmoh). The good thing is that some chinese batam girls falls into this category along side with local immigrants like the Javanese, Sundanese etc, they are prettier too.

4) Bonus info on Indonesian normal girls: If you find the Indonesian girls are very service oriented and like to please, you will find that having normal girls as friends with benefits, the girls will try to please you in bed even though she is not experienced enough. Just be polite (ramah tamah), be patience (sabar) and teach her how to do it.

Now for the negative aspects. Your patience will be stretch waiting for your indonesian ceweks, they are often not in time. If you arrange to meet them at 1pm and you actually arrived late at 1.30 pm. You will find out later that she is still at home and need to shower first before getting ready to dress up to meet you. She will turn up at 3 pm. So be very patient hahahah.

Hope these info helps and if you do date Batam girls, you can improve your Bahasa Indonesia and expand your pool of girls in big numbers to include those girls who cant speak English. You can navigate further too and include cities beyond Batam and Jakarta.

Last edited by davidlah; 11-04-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
that's the problem there lor. the "local" drivers are so used to the high fees we pay for the transportation there they can don't do much and tag around with you just for the few trips you travel out and have enough for the day. The mere presence of Grab or GoJek threatens their livelihood of lesser trips/more money per day.

Lepak one corner and smoke till you are done with dinner also can. Cause x3,x4 gojek/grab prices.
On top of that, those "hotel" drivers, that doubles as MP guild, could hv loss there opportunity to earn some commission.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1