The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

U are wrong. Those points can be redeemed for free air tickets to VN. So better start collecting now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
...so there is no reasonable excuse that you would even bother to beg for points unless u some sad ass you needs that to promote your status as a senior etc etc look at me i have 15000 points
Old 03-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Aahh.... so pting is your customer. That explains a lot.

Quote:
wow didnt i take you to a few cafe om.....
Old 04-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Sorry I don't fantasize about catching STDs from doing 69s with gals who routinely perform BJs on locals.... or getting whack with a broom by cheap whores. We all know that locals pee anywhere on the streets and washing their hands & dicks is rare. Seems like u are leading your customers to an early grave. Good luck!

Quote:
...and fantasize abt a life otherwise...
Old 04-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

I am glad u guys are aware of the risks or at least discussing about it. For Tom-watever aka mutantchicken, he is already infected so no issue for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
actually me and Pting were talking in PM about the cunnilingus issue....
Old 04-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

As I mentioned, for you is no issue. You are already infected with STD. Feel free to wash your face and gargle with urine as its "sterile". Hope your death will not be too painful. What an ignorant dumb ass u are.

Quote:
what is pissing in the street and not washing their hands go to do with bbbj/cunnilingus and how unclean that activity is, if anything urine is sterile...
Old 04-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Getting desperate again and need to create lies? Who did I pm to "beg" for contacts?

The only ppl who pm'ed me lately and that I have bothered to reply is Wendella... and it's mostly about VN translation.

I can understand basic tv so I dun see why I need to "beg". Besides I have "never been to VN" like u claimed. So why do I need those contacts for? Contradicting yourself? U have to try harder to discredit me.... lol.

Quote:
.... pm people begging for contacts hahah
Old 04-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

U haven't answered my question. Who did I "beg" for contacts?

Quote:
thats how sad and pathetic you are...
Old 04-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

I read your posting twice and still have no idea what you are rambling about. Firstly u need to get an education to be able to communicate coherently.

Secondly, if you cannot say who I approached to "beg" for contacts, that means u are making up stories. End of argument. No need to beat around the bush.

Quote:
unlike YOU have have principles...
Old 04-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

May the best team wins!

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-04-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

Ting.. Ting.. Start now!!!!
Old 04-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

Yup Hoian has no "team" while Tom-wadever has to create clones to support himself.

So it should be Hoian vs team Tom-wadever.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yeah thats great logic in a simple world, but what happens is teh busy girls everyone knows including the girls to wrap it up..the less busy girls who have less customers will have a financial tempation when some guy who thinks this girls is less worn, offers extra money to have bareback sex....and so busy girls with eg 100 customers all covered vs less busy girl (eg u date a ex WL, she still in conatact with old customers) only 20 custmers but 5 are bareback sex....now u tell me who is takeing more risk
OK I get what you're saying. You're right that I oversimplified it, though I think you are doing that a bit yourself too. Do you know what % of VN guys try to go bareback? I would bet that lots try to. I just think bareback happens more than you think here. Bad showering too. And leakage happens. And so do broken condoms.

OK so right, maybe it's not as simple as the way I put it initially, of course there's some weird caveats, but broadly speaking the pattern would tend to hold. IMO.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
lots try to guys do, but ill say this out of ALL the asian girls i have been with the vietnamese ones have been teh most fastidious regarding condom use esp with high milage girls...other countries with eg DATY if they feel attracted to you they will allow, vietnamese girls will refuse cuz they think they can catch something
Think of for example motorbike girls. Lots of customers every night. And they're dealing with plenty of customers who turn into animals once in the room, often drunk and obnoxious, forcing the girl to do what they want, sadistic even. I've seen VN guys like that in bia om and even night clubs -- real gang rapist types -- enjoy tormenting girls. Guys like that aren't gonna slip on a condom if they don't want to.

Last edited by Wendella; 04-04-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

You are absolutely right. I was about to say the same. That idiot Tom-wadever is spouting his usual BS again. Foreigners tend to use condoms. Locals maybe 50:50. Local guys from out-of-town and from the country, very rarely....they figure if they are paying money, they can do whatever they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Think of for example motorbike girls. Lots of customers every night. And they're dealing with plenty of customers who turn into animals once in the room, often drunk and obnoxious, forcing the girl to do what they want, sadistic even. I've seen VN guys like that in bia om and even night clubs -- real gang rapist types -- enjoy tormenting girls. Guys like that aren't gonna slip on a condom if they don't want to.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol Tom......its too risky to fxxx without condom (bareback), and it double the risk especially with vietnamese FLs. Vietnamese FLs are the most international nowadays, they flew much more than the Pinoys and Chinese.

Shanghai bars Manhattan - 90% Vietnamese
KL Beach Club - 80% Vietnamese
Orchard Tower - mostly Vietnamese
FKK in Germany - if you can find Asian girls, they are Vietnamese.
HK Bars - many Vietnamese
Jakarta Spa and Bars - more and more Vietnamese now (so called import)
.....not to mention other countries......

Looking at how international they are, upon return, they bring back a lot of gifts back to their clients in homeland. You want to screw them bareback.....? GOOD LUCK.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1