The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kelvinke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Happening KTV nowadays

This is my first time posting here. I went to One2 Club with my kakis to try out the place. Book thru Vy Vy on WeChat. I do agree that Mummy Vy Vy is really good and do not just appear at beginning and end of session. She pop in once a while to make sure we are ok and having fun. We got Ruby, Sumi, Lily and Candy to sit with us and their playability is high. We really enjoy and give mummy and girls $50 each. I personally give Vy Vy another $50. Sorry to spoil market.

I see some comments about the girls do not butterfly there. It's still depends on luck. But I must say Vy Vy do her job well and I do recommend to look for Vy Vy
Old 17-07-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

You shouldn’t have further tip $50.... now I will be compared to you!!
Old 17-07-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
How wild you want???
When I went to the Verge with my mates (we were part of a startup that spanned three nations) back in 2014, the Viet girl I had was all over me, and nearly wanted to fish out my cock for a blowjob in front of everyone!

I had to get her to stop. That was somewhat too wild for me. Alone, yes, but not in front of my mates!
Old 17-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Go and experience for yourself. Then come here and tell us possible or not
Up u bro
Old 17-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
When I went to the Verge with my mates (we were part of a startup that spanned three nations) back in 2014, the Viet girl I had was all over me, and nearly wanted to fish out my cock for a blowjob in front of everyone!

I had to get her to stop. That was somewhat too wild for me. Alone, yes, but not in front of my mates!
Up u bro
Old 17-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Up u bro
Wah thanks bro..... I don’t really need more points already. Haha..... up you also tho I don’t think you need too as you higher points than me!!
Old 18-07-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
asd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Had a couple of back to back session at Zara a couple of weeks ago, SH on week day.
care to share more on your favourite ktvs for vietnamese girls who are pretty and high playability?
Old 18-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Can’t claim too much experience w Viet joint, but since u ask I vote for SC. But a word of caution, someone in the web commented most of the gals there had enhanced look. Come to think of it, it’s quite true.

Playability wise, I am ok since I book rather than butterfly.

Main consistent observation, if you choose a very nice looking one n butterfly, have plan B or a lot of patience. Cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
care to share more on your favourite ktvs for vietnamese girls who are pretty and high playability?
Old 18-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 5
KOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Can’t claim too much experience w Viet joint, but since u ask I vote for SC. But a word of caution, someone in the web commented most of the gals there had enhanced look. Come to think of it, it’s quite true.

Playability wise, I am ok since I book rather than butterfly.

Main consistent observation, if you choose a very nice looking one n butterfly, have plan B or a lot of patience. Cheers 🍻
I was at phx there, not much chio gals. I was there for awhile , have a drink at the counter, one gal approached me. Chi chat , Bough her a drink. After one drink I did ask her for her ctc- she asked me to come back again , she will give me. And I went off.
Old 18-07-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Where is phx? U referring SC?

If u r referring to SC I didn’t know allow drink at counter, never heard of buying drinks for gal... must b a different place u r referring to.

Anyway I am not advertising for SC. I think I am more into PRC than Viet, happy chioning do share any FR good or bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPIOKOSONG View Post
I was at phx there, not much chio gals. I was there for awhile , have a drink at the counter, one gal approached me. Chi chat , Bough her a drink. After one drink I did ask her for her ctc- she asked me to come back again , she will give me. And I went off.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
thisjustsuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros tried the lord before? hows the girls and playability there?
Old 19-07-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
d3xz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Elf?
Think it the same management frm Goldenmile Tower
Old 20-07-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
canalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisjustsuk View Post
any bros tried the lord before? hows the girls and playability there?
Same, would like to know too
Old 20-07-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kelvinke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booking a session with Vy Vy in One2Club Club and she told me that her WeChat was hacked and unable to log in. I thinking of doing her a favour to post it here her new WeChat (Naughtamy).
Do contact her on her new WeChat account. PM me if you want her contact number.
Old 20-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
SGdeepfake SGdeepfake

Quote:
Originally Posted by canalian View Post
Same, would like to know too
if a plce got nobody mention about or talk about, means playability is limited and stock is not so pretty and fantastic
Otherwise the chicken rice stall will be long queue
LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1