The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2018, 07:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infected STD from this Spa

85% of the world's population has Herpes type 1 and 30% to 40% have Herpes type 2 so I do not know what all the fuss is about.

Those who don't have Herpes are the exception.

The majority of those infected never have any symptoms so they do not know they are infected.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-06-2018, 08:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird26 View Post
You got std by right you should report to authority. And the girl should gone by now. So did you done so?
Genital Herpes cases do not require details of the patient when notifying MOH. All information regarding the patient is kept confidential. There is no tracing of the source of infection because 1. It is impossible to pinpoint where the infection came from and 2. It is a minor ailment which is of little or no consequence.

If you caught Herpes as a result of unprotected oral sex chances are you have Herpes type 1 which is so prevalent in the general population that pretty much everybody has the virus by the time they reach middle age.

In America the estimate is around 75% to 90% of adults are infected. Many catch the disease while they are still children from close contact with parents or relatives.

A mother who kisses her baby can transmit Herpes.

You should deal with the facts regarding Herpes instead of alarming everyone here.

For more details regarding infection rates check out http://pedsinreview.aappublications..../4/119.extract
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 24-06-2018, 08:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

https://herpes.org.uk/ gives the statistic for the UK.

Genital herpes is caused by a herpes simplex virus (type 1 or type 2) – nearly everyone (70%) will catch at least one type, sooner or later.

Most don’t know they have it: 1 in 3 will have symptoms and get diagnosed. The others will have mild symptoms and so they are unlikely to be diagnosed – or they have no symptoms at all.

The word ‘incurable’ is used to make it seem important when it isn’t.

Some people get recurrences and we can advise on how these can be reduced and stopped.

It’s not the only infection that stays with us – chickenpox, glandular fever and many other infections also hide in the body. Nobody makes a fuss about them.

Old 24-06-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

Sammyboyfor well info. Upz you for that
Old 24-06-2018, 12:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird26 View Post
Sammyboyfor well info. Upz you for that
Thanks for that.

There is a lot of misinformation regarding Herpes and because of this there are many relationships that have been torn apart because one or both parties in a sexual relationship assumed that infidelity was the cause of the infection.

In reality is pretty much impossible to know for sure when the transmission took place. The virus can lie dormant for a long time before the first outbreak so when it does occur it could have been from an encounter that happened a year or more ago.

https://justherpes.com/facts/how-lon...s-lie-dormant/

What is Dormancy?

Herpes alternates between a latent stage of hiding in the nerve ganglia, and then coming out and “activating”, otherwise known as an outbreak. (How long do herpes outbreaks last?)

Dormancy Before The First Outbreak

If you’ve contracted the virus but not yet experienced a herpes outbreak, truthfully there’s no 100% accurate way to determine when one will occur. There are too many factors, but hopefully we can give you an idea of what they are. (In the meantime, you can order a confidential STD test online.)

Firstly, everyone’s body is different, as is their immune system. Even more, some strains of HSV are more forceful than others. If a person has a strong immune system, then it is very possible for an outbreak to occur years after contracting the virus.

We can tell you what is considered typical, and that is that people do often have their first outbreak two weeks after contracting it. But this just isn’t reliable, because it’s equally accepted that people can often have outbreaks after two years. That’s why so many people will have trouble pinpointing when they got herpes at all. There are many statistics and possibilities:

People who already had HSV-1 (which causes cold sores) when they contract HSV-2 may be less likely to show symptoms right away.

Many people are asymptomatic carriers, and it seems to be true more often with men, having no symptoms whatsoever but passing it on for decades.

Particularly for women, the first outbreak is usually the most severe and recurrences may be more common.

HSV-1 can be passed from the mouth to the genitals, and the outbreaks may be milder.

Some strains of the virus are less persistent than others.

88% of people who have it don’t realize they do, which says a lot.

So it depends on the person, their immune system and lifestyle, and the strain of the virus they have. Stress is usually a precursor to an outbreak. You can also tell if one is creeping up by what are called prodromal symptoms.

Dormancy Between Outbreaks

If you have already experienced an initial herpes outbreak, then you might wonder how often you should expect to get them in the future. There is no exact science for this either, but the average is two-four HSV-2 outbreaks a year. According to the Mayo Clinic, a herpes patient can go outbreak-free for 40 years after their first one before having another! There are always exceptions.

Women can have outbreak recurrences on their cervix without knowing it. (How to recognize an internal herpes outbreak).

A commonly cited anecdotal scenario is that herpes outbreaks are more frequent within the first 4-5 years of having the virus, taper off, and then stop occurring altogether.

Some women experience outbreaks in conjunction with their menstrual cycles, which for them would be a trigger.

Possible Triggers

Keeping outbreaks at bay will depend on whether or not triggers exist. There are some generally accepted triggers in the diet and lifestyle:

Stress – As mentioned above, there’s a strong correlation between stress and herpes outbreaks. It’s the same with oral and genital herpes, in which stress brings a “visitor”. Stress can be emotional or physical (such as surgery).

Sex – Some people with herpes state that the friction of intercourse causes genital irritation, and can therefore trigger outbreaks. If you determine that this is a trigger for you, then you need to ensure there is adequate lubrication during sex, which can minimize irritation, and listen to your body and stop when you feel it needs to. (All you wanted to know about sex with herpes.)

Weakened immune system – People with lower-than-optimal immune systems, especially those with HIV, will have more frequent outbreaks.
Hormones – Many women state that the hormone fluctuations before, during and after their periods often trigger outbreaks.

Diet High in Arginine – Foods like almonds and chocolate can bring about herpes outbreaks. Be sure to read up here about foods for preventing herpes outbreaks.

How to Keep Herpes Dormant

One person with genital herpes may work at a high-stress job and be in a stressful relationship, and be more prone to outbreak recurrences. Another may have a more stress-free lifestyle that potentially keeps the virus dormant for years or even decades. We can’t all be stress-free all the time, and that’s just life. But you obviously want to minimize the frequency in which you experience outbreaks, and stress (!), so you should do what you can to manage stress in a healthy way. Getting out for a walk, meditating, practicing yoga or mindfulness, taking time out to pamper yourself, or writing in a diary are examples of ways to cope with and manage stress. A healthy diet also helps us emotionally, and a lysine-rich diet can actually help physically suppress the herpes virus. All these factors will contribute to less frequent flare-ups.

Be sure to also take a look at our informational list of many alternative and natural remedies for herpes outbreaks.

So how long does herpes lie dormant? Whether before the first outbreak or between outbreaks, it can be a difficult question to answer. However, some of the data above may provide optimism. For many, the outbreaks get fewer and farther between. And of course, it’s completely possible to have a fulfilling love life with herpes as well. Check out our comprehensive list of facts about herpes.

Old 24-06-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrinocock View Post
Fake or true...

I just just stay away from that spa now.

Been there last week, for a HJ x2 $80 plus fully naked, she allow me to finger all the way, my finger go fully into her wet hole. Asked the girl if can do full services she say ok. But that was during my 2nd hj so i nv go for full heng... She very willing to do anything i requested. No bathroom or toilet in that spa. So i guess nv wash up after each services was common.

Here are number of syt inside this spa.
I think next time if we finger girl we need to put condom on our fingers . Also never French kiss or exchange saliva. Always remember do practise safe sex . Always bring your own condom too . I always carry 3 pcs with me .
Old 24-06-2018, 12:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbell View Post
Please guys. Chionging is already very risky!!!!

condom is a MUST!
Condoms do not protect against Herpes because the virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact in areas which are not covered by the condom eg the base of the shaft of the penis and the scrotum.

Of course using a condom is a must because it provides excellent protection against HIV and Gonorrhea but when it comes to other STDs the protection level varies. Condoms do not prevent the Herpes and Wart virus from being transmitted.

Old 24-06-2018, 12:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrinocock View Post
Fake or true...

I just just stay away from that spa now.

Been there last week, for a HJ x2 $80 plus fully naked, she allow me to finger all the way, my finger go fully into her wet hole. Asked the girl if can do full services she say ok. But that was during my 2nd hj so i nv go for full heng... She very willing to do anything i requested. No bathroom or toilet in that spa. So i guess nv wash up after each services was common.

Here are number of syt inside this spa.
If you think that Herpes confines itself to just one spa you are sadly mistaken.

If you line up 100 sexually active females (a random 5 from 20 spas) 80 of them will have Herpes1 or 2 or both so it makes not a scrap of difference which spa you go to.

If you want to avoid genital herpes it is best to use your own hand to wank off.

Old 24-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Thanks for passing so much valuable information on herpes and it’s variants.
Although it does look quite scary when you search images on google for gentital herpes.
Old 24-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstrike View Post
I think next time if we finger girl we need to put condom on our fingers . Also never French kiss or exchange saliva. Always remember do practise safe sex . Always bring your own condom too . I always carry 3 pcs with me .
If like that u might as well stay home and pcc better. finger with condom. u sir are a joke
Old 24-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinofSola View Post
Thanks for passing so much valuable information on herpes and it’s variants.
Although it does look quite scary when you search images on google for gentital herpes.
ALL the info plus more is available in the thread dedicated to the subject. The sexual health section should be studied first before a license to "cheong" is approved.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=21670

Old 24-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

Spray those water proof can on finger and small bro better. Nado water proof spray haha
Old 24-06-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
ALL the info plus more is available in the thread dedicated to the subject. The sexual health section should be studied first before a license to "cheong" is approved.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=21670
Upped you for all the good information you have given on this - especially this last advice.....
Old 24-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wtf I just went last week. Think I need to go check up soon, it's scaring the shit out of me.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Dear all brothers, I visited this Spa at Tanglin Shopping centre, #B1-05 about 2 months back and received a BBBJ plus CIM from a prc massuese. Few days back, I got high fever and my penis develop sores and it's very painful when I pee. I made a visit to Doctor Tan and discovered that I contracted Genital herpes. I just want to warn all brothers of this Spa. It's very obvious its at basement 1 of the shopping centre. I ever heard from my Friend that the girls there will offer raw as long as you pay them a reasonable some of money. Pls take note of this shop. I'm very regretful of what I have done.
Wah.... Can pm me which girl ? Thanks.
That one cannot be cured right?
Take care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1