The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Happymand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
I tell u what. U go tell 28 directly u want to marry her. Or u directly tell her that there are guys trying to tarnish her reputation and you are trying to protect her. See what she say.....

No need to reply to me, JUST DO IT!
Haha bro, don’t have to tell me what to do and I don’t have to tell her what I do too. I don’t do things to claim credit. I just feel that if she doesn’t like certain acts then we shouldn’t impose our preference on her and when u don’t get what u want then u start to tarnish her reputation here. Is this how a gentlemen behaved? Or sorry I forget you are not.
Old 20-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happymand View Post
Haha bro, don’t have to tell me what to do and I don’t have to tell her what I do too. I don’t do things to claim credit. I just feel that if she doesn’t like certain acts then we shouldn’t impose our preference on her and when u don’t get what u want then u start to tarnish her reputation here. Is this how a gentlemen behaved? Or sorry I forget you are not.
Did u read the previous post that i posted? She does not like ppl to be her white knight.

It also does not mean that u have got a very good service from her that u can boast and taunt other ppl. Does it mean that u can get very good service from her, then u are very successful in life. Is that what u mean?

I got what i want from her but does that mean i can boast around and taunt other ppl? If she is hospitalized and very critically ill i will support her and persuade others not to criticize and support her. But she is not. There is no strong reasons to persuade others to support her and neither there is strong reasons to stop others from criticising her.

If there is too many of the girls dun want to work and do whatever they like, there need to be justifiable reasons. If the reason is due to recently hospitalized, this is forgivable. But if due to heavy gambling and lose money, just like star 85 of bluewave, how to support?
Old 20-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold

So what good good service did 28 provide? Unheard of.
Old 23-07-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hahah are you a certified retard or what. no one here is saying that we want to her to carry out any acts that she doesn't like. it's only about sharing accurate information with fellow customers here. that's the only issue i have.

please la smile your dumbass, you still hoping for that free fuck from her? hahahah wake up la gong kia.
Old 23-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Did u read the previous post that i posted? She does not like ppl to be her white knight.

It also does not mean that u have got a very good service from her that u can boast and taunt other ppl. Does it mean that u can get very good service from her, then u are very successful in life. Is that what u mean?

I got what i want from her but does that mean i can boast around and taunt other ppl? If she is hospitalized and very critically ill i will support her and persuade others not to criticize and support her. But she is not. There is no strong reasons to persuade others to support her and neither there is strong reasons to stop others from criticising her.

If there is too many of the girls dun want to work and do whatever they like, there need to be justifiable reasons. If the reason is due to recently hospitalized, this is forgivable. But if due to heavy gambling and lose money, just like star 85 of bluewave, how to support?
nvm that fool.. don't think he will understand what you are trying to say, he is just a delusional white knight hoping to get free sessions with her or like marry her. siao lang.
Old 23-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsengir View Post
I'm confused who is replying to who now among 3 ppl.
Could one of you be no. 28 herself? Its interesting.
hahaha could be, interesting theory. never thought of that but no la that guy is just a certified moron.

heck him, we just enjoy and share accurate information.

cheers!
Old 23-07-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

i used to find no.8 a local ckt who can massage okok with some svc as well. sadly the cap says she is on long term rest and dint give when is she coming back. can anyone recommend which gal can provide good massage with svc hj or fj as well?
Old 24-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1 View Post
hahah are you a certified retard or what. no one here is saying that we want to her to carry out any acts that she doesn't like. it's only about sharing accurate information with fellow customers here. that's the only issue i have.

please la smile your dumbass, you still hoping for that free fuck from her? hahahah wake up la gong kia.
Haha seems like the one getting pissed is you as you have started to lose your cool with all those uneducated terms.
Well to forgive is good. I can understand people that are uneducated like to use coarse words. No worries, please continue to display your ill bring up here.
Old 24-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha seems like the one getting pissed is you as you have started to lose your cool with all those uneducated terms.
Well to forgive is good. I can understand people that are uneducated like to use coarse words. No worries, please continue to display your ill bring up here.
says the naive mofo. how's your quest to get a free fuck going you dumb moftherfucker? hahahah

you are the one getting all triggered and defensive about 28. people here can see that.
Old 30-07-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

Oh why do u always want free sex. People are working too. We should pay for service. If u want free sex, you can always spread your leg open and open your asshole to the gay. You can get all the penetration you want and it’s free which is what u always wanted. Enjoy yourself then
Old 01-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh why do u always want free sex. People are working too. We should pay for service. If u want free sex, you can always spread your leg open and open your asshole to the gay. You can get all the penetration you want and it’s free which is what u always wanted. Enjoy yourself then
what? you just described yourself. you want free sex from 28 that's why you are desperately defending her. hahaha she doesn't even care you moron!
Old 03-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can anyone tell me if 30 and 33 is clean shaven and is their abalone the big type and succulent to lick?
Old 11-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: HV spa short fr

just tried 28 last month, really no service, i guess only regulars get good service? before and after the act, nice to chat with though.

66 very good service, enhanced but have very solid body imho
Old 11-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krago888 View Post
just tried 28 last month, really no service, i guess only regulars get good service? before and after the act, nice to chat with though.

66 very good service, enhanced but have very solid body imho
now you guys believe me? only that idiot trying to get her as his wife is blindly kissing her ass.

no la bro, it's all up to her mood for that day not about regular or not for her. i've tried 66 too. she looks toned enhanced boobs too (same as 28) but service is better.
Old 14-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makeitorbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone know if local is still there that speak good english since she lived in UK?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1