The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 08-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 14007 / Power: 12
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Notice to ALL SAMSTERs (OKT included) - Please read!

We r just simple happy going ppl .... just simply hope what we choose is what we see and what we get and what we pay for .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-06-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 9
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANKS TO THE MODS for this timely and commendable move to maintain SBF as THE definitive word and purveyor of all things good about our favorite hobby!

Boss and the Mods have been trying hard to make SBF into a welcoming, interesting and informative forum - I suggest all of us can and should also do our part too.

Do point out ads that uses stolen/fake pictures, point out false FR's etc. Do remember that these agents need us more than we need them!

And a special thanks to FUYANG for being first to bring this problem up and doing something about it.

SEAJ
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-06-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 3
Sexmen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexmen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1 more dishonest OKT. Please do something.... for the sake of all samsters.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=533957

Last edited by Big Sexy; 12-06-2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: removed
Old 10-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 6
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYANG View Post

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

another fake photo by scammer okt ..............

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=534248

http://www.7kk.com/meinv/023317078
Using sections of the pics Tineye also can detect?
Old 11-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 4597 / Power: 13
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Tks bro fuyang. Good effort tere!
Old 13-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 21457 / Power: 22
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Every report has been promptly taken care of. Read the remark at the bottom of the post.
If they repost it or if there are more please report them here

Quote:

looks like a thread with no concrete actions ............. and we are all wasting our time

Newbie helpline click here
Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Old 13-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 6
Kobayashi99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobayashi99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fake photo here, wasted my time go all the way to jurong somemore
http://sbfsg.net/showthread....highlight=shui
Old 13-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
newswing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We just want to have a really good time. Good service equal repeat customers. Everybody happy and satisfied. No cheating and bullying please!
Old 13-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Chat

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

can u provide any proof? otherwise we should give the benefit of doubt to the OKT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
fake photo here, wasted my time go all the way to jurong somemore

Old 13-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster
Chat

Kobayashi99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobayashi99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
can u provide any proof? otherwise we should give the benefit of doubt to the OKT
location west side
went up to the hdb
greeted by a milfy lady, who is not like the syt in the picture
the lady looks like from xinjiang
if you call and hear her voice, it is quite coarse, suggesting she might be older and not syt.
Old 13-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Chat

mate, read the first post of this thread.
is it a clear case of copyright violation? if so please provide us with the evidence and we will act.
"photoshop" photos are allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
location west side
went up to the hdb
greeted by a milfy lady, who is not like the syt in the picture
the lady looks like from xinjiang
if you call and hear her voice, it is quite coarse, suggesting she might be older and not syt.

Old 13-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, read the first post of this thread.
is it a clear case of copyright violation? if so please provide us with the evidence and we will act.
"photoshop" photos are allowed

it is not photoshopped photo
it is clearly using another person photo
ok i found the evidence in this post , same
number but different photo

why would the girl use 2 different picture if she is the one in the photo?
refer to the below 2 threads, same number but different photo , both of the photos not the actual person
http://sbfsg.net/showpost.ph...&postcount=231

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 14-06-2015 at 01:48 AM.
Old 14-06-2015, 06:55 AM
Chat

this thread really is about reporting fake photo taken from the net
if u had a bad bonk or if you feel the girl isnt the one in the photo. post your report in this thread instead
remember do not spam.

---------------------

One more caught and removed

http://sbfsg.net/showpost.ph...&postcount=235

Last edited by Big Sexy; 14-06-2015 at 07:09 AM.
Old 14-06-2015, 07:04 AM
Chat

one more bite the dust

http://sbfsg.net/showthread....7#post13141037

Old 15-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 6
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes! .... Big Sexy has his point ........... "photoshop" photos are allowed ..

............ everywhere are doing it .............. http://sbfsg.net/showpos...42&postcount=7

...... it is the onus of us, the cheongsters choice in choosing the possibilities

WOW that's the power of fotoshopping?

Quote:
no doubt about it ................

the okts have change tactic by using photo that are not the actual fl herself

.......... the okt can use their wife / girlfriend / mother or grandmother photo if they wishes to ... they have the copy right ....

...... there is nothing the Administrators/Moderators can do about it....

............ and to be fair with the Administrators/Moderators....

they have already done their part in preventing the use of photo that are uploaded from the web

.......... it is impossible and not their duty to guarantee us that all photo posted by the okt are true and correct ................

......... or that the stated services are the actual services that will be provided by the fl

.... there is only one thing that can be guaranteed 100% .............. everyone are guarantee to die ..... ......... this is the only 100% guaranteed

the only good that we the cheongsters can do is to warn fellow chongsters of any scam that we have encountered

as what have being mentioned early ................

............. it is the onus of us, the cheongsters choice in choosing the possibilities

and one simple rule that will save your pocket and all the kpkb ...................

JUST WALK AWAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE!

NO ONE IS POINTING A GUN AT YOU!

but if you choose to continue/accept or to take a risk ............

............... our small head are to be blame

last but not least .............. many thanks for the warning ............

it will save fellow cheongsters time and $$$

The point is you don't get what you see, better walk away then spend $ to make yourself frustrated even more.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal