The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old 07-03-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 6
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: 『SgLonelyGuy - Elite Masseuse』Compilation Of Da Best Sexy & Authentic Massage『精英女

bump upzzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 08-05-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
hitherto776 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 『SgLonelyGuy - Elite Masseuse』Compilation Of Da Best Sexy & Authentic Massage『精英女

MR for Xiao Jiao :

honestly first time going for ML so quite shy. Book with XJ and she told me where her place is. Place is very accessible, 1 or 2 bus stops from nearest MRT station. Place is clean and discreet. Reach the bus stop and ask her where, she call me and direct me.

Reach her place, she open the door, no make up but still quite cute/chio. Hold me by the hand and bring me in. Wah my didi a bit shiok already. Ask me to take off my clothes and lie down. When I taking off my clothes she come and hug me from the back. Sibei hot sia. Sadly that day she code red so she ask me to shower by myself if not she will come shower with me. Lie down and ask me to face down, her massage quite ok. Not too hard but also not like piano type. Her massage honestly quite relaxing and I was about to doze off when I felt two nice oily breasts come rub on my back.

Wah immediately wake up and my didi also immediately mari kita. Her neh is quite substantial and she take her time and really bua her neh into your back. Sibei shiok really in heaven. By this time she can see my didi very hard so ask me to turn over.

I quickly flip over and she get to business. Her BJ is really damn solid. A bit too fast for me but I shiok until didn't bother to tell her to change. Must say she is damn patient because I took a while to cum. I started to feel a bit pai seh that I take so long but she switch and tell me to tit fuck her. Wah put my dick between her two neh plus the lube sibei song. But I guess this is all base on chemistry, I didn't ask her she auto one. She then come lie down next to me and we french quite a bit while she tug my didi and then she go back down to her suction bj.

Only bad thing is she answer calls but ok la its not constant call answering so im ok with it. At the end go shower and she ask if I mind that she code red but still shower with me I say I ok one just go only. In the shower she shower me and then suddenly WAH suck my dick again! Wah this one really gem. 100 dollars well spent.

Overall 8-9/10, very service oriented, very chatty and got damn good GFE. Will definitely RTM when Vitamin M recharges.

Bros please do treat her well. She is a gem. If you like my MR please upz me ty!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: 『SgLonelyGuy - Elite Masseuse』Compilation Of Da Best Sexy & Authentic Massage『精英女

bump upzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 22-04-2017 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 『SgLonelyGuy - Elite Masseuse』Compilation Of Da Best Sexy & Authentic Massage『精英女

bump upzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 21-04-2017 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster (A)

bump upzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 11-02-2017 at 04:58 PM.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster (A)

bump upzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 26-01-2017 at 05:40 AM.
Old 13-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster (A)

bump upzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 13-12-2016 at 05:47 PM.
Old 14-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

bump upzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 08-12-2016 at 03:18 AM.
Old 15-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster (A)

bump upzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 08-12-2016 at 03:19 AM.
Old 17-03-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster (A)

bump upzzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 14-11-2016 at 11:13 PM.
Old 17-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster (A)

Refer to earlier page for girl's profile

Last edited by SongDa; 12-09-2016 at 02:30 AM.
Old 18-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster (A)

Old 19-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-03-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster (A)

Old 21-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal