The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Anvil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Hi guys, a question. I normally just prefer BBBJ/CIM over intercourse, prefer to lie down and just enjoy. Any recommendations for girls in 54A that is most likely willing to do CIM ?
Old 23-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro ALe88, you may scare the bro for trying Jessie! Hehe I agree she is a PRO! It is hard to be creative with her, always need to follow her standard routine!
but hey the routine was good and work smoothy all the time, then why need a change?
Jessie to me more of a Commando that Push you to the Walls...hee hee
Old 23-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro ALe88, you may scare the bro for trying Jessie! Hehe I agree she is a PRO! It is hard to be creative with her, always need to follow her standard routine!
but hey the routine was good and work smoothy all the time, then why need a change?
Brudder ah, I am not saying bad about Jessie as she is one of the ang pais there. She therefore cannot be that bad afterall. The problem is, if a WL follows routine very strictly, it can be boring after a few RTF.

PRO = Prefer Routine Operation

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 23-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Boobs too...
Yes, thats right!

I wonder if the WLs would operate their pussies to make them tighter.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 23-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simonking44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I have a question? Is Mei Hui and Miko around?
Old 24-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Yes, thats right!

I wonder if the WLs would operate their pussies to make them tighter.
Elastic Band implant in Vagina...hee hee
Old 24-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Elastic Band implant in Vagina...hee hee
Lidat can be dangerous for us leh, brudder. It can suffocate our little member if the elastic band is too tight due to malfunction or manufacturer flaw.

Old 24-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Jessie to me more of a Commando that Push you to the Walls...hee hee
Jessie got so rough meh? I only remember she pushed me to the bed and went on top of me and slapped my face with her C-size asymmetrical sport lights like a Dominatrix in action wor!

Old 24-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Miko still around, she served me today.
Old 24-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, She served me today!!
Old 24-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Cool Re: girls in 1654A

FR for Miko

I went to 1654A for the first time today at about 2pm, OMG.. the OKT told me that all WL are busy working, he told to as Miko will be avail in 10mins.
So I was offered a cup of tea and waiting for my turn. When Miko was appeared, true enough and she live up to her reputation, she is pretty and sweat looking.
So I decided give my 1st RF in this forum for her service.

Name: Miko
Looks: 9/10 SYT!! A pretty gal with sweat looking.
Boobs: 8/10 B- Cup, they look great especially with her small pinkish nipples.
GFE: 6/10. I guess she is tird as just finished serving another customer.
AR: I didnt ask her
BBBJ: 9/10. Very nice and slow, and asked me for feedback and seek my opinion whether to stop BJ or continue.
And also, she suddenly turned around during BJ showing me her cunt.. YEs, she voluneeringly doing a 69 on me. Her cunt is very tight from this angle.
Frenching: Tried asking but she said No frenching.
FJ: 9/10 Super tight,tried 4 positions, and she is very willing to accommodate to my requests. One highlight that she is very sensitive when I was licking her nipples, she cannot tanhan my licking.. you reaction is kind very funny, think she is really very scard of itchness in her tits.
RTF: Definitely YES.

Overall, very nice experience for my first visit to. 1654A
Old 24-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
booblicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

havent been to 1654A for a v long time.
there was another tall men looking lady standing right outside. avoid her n went straight in. saw shu zi n dou dou went out on house call. guess someone is missing them badly. saw the another men looking lady in the house.

saw mei hui. no wonder so many men go ga ga over her. nt bad. at least a 8/10 in term of looks. however w good looks, many woman r simply suck up. attitude. service is so so. never bother to help me take my clothes off n was busy checking her toto. :/

figure is good. she does look like some japanese av. this is quite rare in geylang. n the moaning wasnt that bad. her sucking cock skill is quite good. she enjoy sucking mine big time. couldnt really stop. was wondering is she trying to impress me or she just like it. gave a licking on the neck n she too enjoy it too v well.

then came the fucking. but she complain that mine was too big. sorry, try to make it smaller but it was in vain. :/ still try to pump her hard. she did not go all the way in. disappointing. she keep crying out pain... which in term make me v shiok. the more she cry out, the more shiok. but later realized she was simply putting on a act as usual. after u r paying for a performance.

did her in many position. standing facing the mirror and keep pumping. then she start to complain that i am lasting too long. yes i know. but wasnt really in the mood. it was like av. well life is never like av. though u get a japanese girl look alike.

finally push her on the bed n raise her legs high n start fast n deep pumping. w her moaning, finally release the load. wasnt v satified. guess been coming to geylang too often. more like reporting to work. perhaps shld have retire. i have over spend my money here.

she is quite a good try. but she really need to brush up her service. or does she need to?
Old 24-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Alejandro88;5706064]Brudder ah, I am not saying bad about Jessie as she is one of the ang pais there. She therefore cannot be that bad afterall. The problem is, if a WL follows routine very strictly, it can be boring after a few RTF. ]

Bro Ale, I could not agree with you more.
Old 25-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Looks Rating

Mei Hui - 7.88/10
Miko - 7.77/10
Jenny - 5.55/10
Sasa - 6.88/10
Mei Mei - 6.98/10
Mei Qi - 7.99/10
Amy (retired) - 8.00/10

Overall Service Rating

Mei Hui - 7.33/10
Miko - varies from 6.55 to 6.88/10
Jenny - 9.55/10
Sasa - 8.66/10
Mei Mei - 8.55/10
Mei Qi - 6.33/10
Amy (retired) - 9.00/10

P/S: Mei Qi is from L20H33

My point of view,
ALe88
Bro, where is Jessie in all of this?
Old 25-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

i always wanted to visit this house. ut everytime i go, i see bunch of men around 5 - 6 sitting or standing around. they dun look like customers i think is own peopele. but very put off so always turn back.

anyone know the okt here can highlight to him pls.

thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1