The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 22
lyontempler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylyontempler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Newspaper report - Guy who get threatened by PRC

Read this news on Sin Ming about a guy went down to GL with his friend. Found a whore that interest him, went into the hotel. After 30mins, say wanna go liao. He paid for an hour service but the girl wanna leave after 30 mins. Threaten him that if he won't let her leave, she'll shout for the "Kan Shui" or so call bouncer to come up. He scared kanna beat up, lan lan.

He said his friend kanna 2-3 time liao. He thought he won't be so suay, but that day, first time to GL kanna this.

Any bros wanna share their experience this similar experience? So to let other bros be more cautious and learn from your experience.
Old 03-09-2003, 09:58 PM
ICEGOD

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Newspaper report - Guy who get threatened by PRC

Quote:
Originally posted by lyontempler
Read this news on Sin Ming about a guy went down to GL with his friend. Found a whore that interest him, went into the hotel. After 30mins, say wanna go liao. He paid for an hour service but the girl wanna leave after 30 mins. Threaten him that if he won't let her leave, she'll shout for the "Kan Shui" or so call bouncer to come up. He scared kanna beat up, lan lan.

He said his friend kanna 2-3 time liao. He thought he won't be so suay, but that day, first time to GL kanna this.

Any bros wanna share their experience this similar experience? So to let other bros be more cautious and learn from your experience.
Hi Bro,

I also Kana one time before, that sucker really called one of the guy coming up....Yes they try to Threaten me..but to bad they kana Threaten by me....i told them u want u let me die or i will hunt them all...try to play fuck with me....wait long long...i told them u all don't run away wait for me....than they started to say sorry for that....but to bad....in the end the guy kana beaten up and that sucker kana cry like hell man.....
Old 04-09-2003, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Newspaper report - Guy who get threatened by PRC

Quote:
Originally posted by ICEGOD
Hi Bro,

I also Kana one time before, that sucker really called one of the guy coming up....Yes they try to Threaten me..but to bad they kana Threaten by me....i told them u want u let me die or i will hunt them all...try to play fuck with me....wait long long...i told them u all don't run away wait for me....than they started to say sorry for that....but to bad....in the end the guy kana beaten up and that sucker kana cry like hell man.....

Dont play play...........

Ming
Old 04-09-2003, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Isn't this the same as bro cheongkid's thread : Short-changed by CKMM ???
Success
Old 04-09-2003, 06:06 PM
Iluvoyster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Bros,

where got such thing, pay $100 for 1 hour service, it is either it is not a true report or the guy is stupid
Old 04-09-2003, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 22
lyontempler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylyontempler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Knock Knock! Wake Up!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Iluvoyster
Bros,

where got such thing, pay $100 for 1 hour service, it is either it is not a true report or the guy is stupid

There's no one in this thread ever mention about paying $100 for 1 hr service. You're the one who did. The news report only mention that the guy paid for an hour service which agreed by the whore. But instead of finishing at the end on the time, she wanted to leave in the middle of the session. You're lucky it's me who reply, other bros will flame you for not reading before posting.

So next time read and understand before posting.
Old 05-09-2003, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Re: Knock Knock! Wake Up!!

Quote:
Originally posted by lyontempler
There's no one in this thread ever mention about paying $100 for 1 hr service. You're the one who did. The news report only mention that the guy paid for an hour service which agreed by the whore. But instead of finishing at the end on the time, she wanted to leave in the middle of the session. You're lucky it's me who reply, other bros will flame you for not reading before posting.

So next time read and understand before posting.
Don't like that lah, bro. Maybe he is the person concerned and in fact $100 was paid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1