The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Any one know where is kawaii
My ex visited Kawaii in her hometown, at her billiard saloon and massage joint. I think it's called V8 bar. Michelle visited too but during a different occasion. At that time she seemed to be doing extremely well (my ex was envious) and opened several businesses possibly some with her then boyfriend.

She was originally supposed to get married with the guy one year later but heard from another ML that they broke up so the wedding never took place.

I hope she's well. She seems to be extremely savvy with money and unlike my ex, she does not have a gambling problem. Her initial capital when she went back was roughly $200k, if managed wisely that can ensure that she never has to work this line again.

For me, I just cherish the memories of her service. Fucking solid skills, even better than my ex. Raw and CIP with her is fucking heaven!
Old 05-03-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
One way is to actually train your stamina and cock. My army mate is bless with a big tool. He is extremely fit also (every year ippt gold). When he screw any girl, even dead fish become alive. So far even some lao kway bu cannot take his pounding. One time he did a girl from one of the online okt, the girl MC for 2 days. Haha!!!
Probably a separate topic, a big tool can be a blessing or a curse. Also age dependent, I think. Young studs fresh out from NS relish brandishing their thick cocks and inflicting max damage to any pussy that dares to take up the challenge.

Older chiongsters rely more on skill and probably attach more importance to feelings, they get sick and tired of making working girls bleed and having their big dicks become an issue in their lives. Sexual compatibility is important and just like dicks, pussies also come in different sizes so having a big one just means that less pussies out there will be able to accommodate you.

Only when a woman truly develops some liking for you then their vaginal muscles will learn to relax enough to accommodate your dick, most folks don't have dicks bigger than a baby's head anyway so if a pussy can accommodate a baby, your puny dick is a non issue.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

muzi from 201a, shame we couldn't schedule a last one before she left.

any idea if she's retired or just doing it elsewhere?
Old 05-03-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

I really really miss Dior from the Haru2 den, anyone knows how to reach her ? She was not just a working girl but a friend, unfortunately this was pre-wechat days so I dunno how to reach her now
Old 05-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
My ex visited Kawaii in her hometown, at her billiard saloon and massage joint. I think it's called V8 bar. Michelle visited too but during a different occasion. At that time she seemed to be doing extremely well (my ex was envious) and opened several businesses possibly some with her then boyfriend.

She was originally supposed to get married with the guy one year later but heard from another ML that they broke up so the wedding never took place.

I hope she's well. She seems to be extremely savvy with money and unlike my ex, she does not have a gambling problem. Her initial capital when she went back was roughly $200k, if managed wisely that can ensure that she never has to work this line again.

For me, I just cherish the memories of her service. Fucking solid skills, even better than my ex. Raw and CIP with her is fucking heaven!
Ya I tot she suppose to get married ...her hometown in gz or sz?who yr ex..
Old 05-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
I really really miss Dior from the Haru2 den, anyone knows how to reach her ? She was not just a working girl but a friend, unfortunately this was pre-wechat days so I dunno how to reach her now
No idea I also miss Haru...best joint during those days .classroom and office theme
Old 05-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Probably a separate topic, a big tool can be a blessing or a curse. Also age dependent, I think. Young studs fresh out from NS relish brandishing their thick cocks and inflicting max damage to any pussy that dares to take up the challenge.

Older chiongsters rely more on skill and probably attach more importance to feelings, they get sick and tired of making working girls bleed and having their big dicks become an issue in their lives. Sexual compatibility is important and just like dicks, pussies also come in different sizes so having a big one just means that less pussies out there will be able to accommodate you.

Only when a woman truly develops some liking for you then their vaginal muscles will learn to relax enough to accommodate your dick, most folks don't have dicks bigger than a baby's head anyway so if a pussy can accommodate a baby, your puny dick is a non issue.
True...ml told me feeling is the key...even u bless with 7inch thick cock and u fk like a robot the ml also sian
Old 05-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
True...ml told me feeling is the key...even u bless with 7inch thick cock and u fk like a robot the ml also sian
And my current regular who initially couldn't take my dick without complaining of soreness and pain now enjoys sex and is learning to enjoy her body and enjoy cumming. Her previous boyfriends were young guys who think good sex is jackhammer sex at maximum speed with the biggest cock. I am having fun teaching her how to control the pace and determine the intensity of cum.

So yes, size matters. But skill matters more.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Some of my fav:

Star & Moon of Casanova @ Concourse
Eva of Bugis HC @ Fortune
Pearly of Youth @ Bugis
Sugar of Take5 @ East Coast Road
Yuki & Grace of Lexon @ Belmoral
... etc.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
ace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ML got sian because of vaginal tear.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Not only sian, can be very painful when they urinate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
ML got sian because of vaginal tear.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone kept in touch with 201 Fiona or Xiao bai?
Old 14-03-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 14
Grenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
Bro, are you sure? Level 3 got CCTV which the reception counter can see. Other girls must be watching the free show
We did it at the stairs and toilet bro. It was intensed.
Old 14-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casanova2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Anyone managed to take video with Chanel or Trista?
I heard they were quite open about it. No additional charges too.
Wahh I love trista. Lots of pattern and even took shower together. Too bad she already left.

Wonder what is she doing now.
Old 14-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Might meet a legend in China in two weeks. 201 legend. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread